Who's still TTC after an ectopic and/or methotrexate?

i have 2 cats love them so much there shud be a pic on my profil of a black cat to, there my babys :)
so were goin to try a lil bit more this time have not bin tryin as such just getin on with it, so i wen out and got help in hope this helps put heheh :p
cd7 i got eveining primrose oil some B6 B12 Selenium and Vit C and to top that of i got some Robitussin to help me out this time im goin full out this month and not bin tryin that much justgeting on with it defo tryin this time hehe :p and about 60 ov test in mail :D

hope your all well xxx

Welcome to the group(it's bittersweet to say).

OPKs have been my best friend and I'm going without them this month as I only have 15 left:cry:

Still waiting for something to happen:roll: I had terrible pain in my uterus this morning it was so bad that moving at all made it 10x worse. Luckily it has gone away though. I have no idea why it happened.

Welcome, Tracey! You and that kitten can come by whenever you'd like! Sorry to hear about what you've been through. This is not a good club to have to join. :(

And Miss, it's definitely the ectopic that's making things difficult for FF! My temps have been all over the place, and I think I O'ed right around when my HCG hit zero, so some of the temps that comprise the baseline are higher than typical for a FP. Who knows? I'd just really, really like to get the :witch:. I'm not really certain when levels hit 0, so I don't know when I'll get to see her. :grr:

When will you be testing, Miss?

:hugs: to all....

This will probably be the only time you are actually wanting the witch to appear!

I try not to until witchy is a couple of days late unless I have really strong symptoms (I don't normally, but a couple of times have thought maybe so tested). Planning on holding on until 18th as that's when I'm due.

How about everyone else, when are you all testing?

I have a blood test scheduled for next week. Im freaking dieing waiting though.

I promised myself i would not test at home. Today is cd30 and im 11dpo.

Its soooooo tough to not test. lol

Praying we all get our bfp's!

Ooooh I hope it's positive! Still not sure if I've ovulated or not, but OH continue to DTD anyway.

Hi, everyone! I'm Allie and I'd like to join, too! My full long version story is posted in the other TTC after metho page.

Short version: BFP 9/26/12 at 4weeks +2 days; hcg: 64
-bleeding at 5 weeks; hcg only 97 (figured I was miscarrying)
-5weeks+2 days; hcg 72 (going down)
-6weeks: ultrasound shows dark mass near right Fallopian tube; hcg went up to 117!! Classic red flags for ectopic. :(

Methotrexate shot that same day: 10/8/12 ; 6 weeks LMP

I bled for 2.5 weeks. Bleeding stopped around 10/23/12

Thankfully, hcg numbers decreased and last blood draw was 10/29/12 and was >2....so I was cleared! I saw EWCM later that week on 11/1 and 11/2. I felt I pain as well! So, I feel like my cycle is coming back! Waiting for AF.

Dr. said to wait three months. Either end of December or wait until January.

I'm nervous, but excited!!

Hi, Allie, and welcome! So sorry you have to be here, but we're happy for your company! Glad your process went quickly and smoothly. The limbo period seems like a long time, but it will be over before you know it and you can TTC again. Personally, I've been enjoying the period of guilt-free wine drinking! :wine: Yummy!

And Grace, I'll be keeping LOTS of fingers crossed--keep us posted!!!

Hi there Allie :wave:

Well ladies I woke up this morning to lots of watery CM, so we're getting close!!!!

thats great snuffles! keep up the bding! woooohooo
fingers crossed for you!

and welcome ali. there is lots of support here! :)

we are all going to get our bfp with our rainbow babies and our stories will give encouragement to new women on here. I know those stories helped me get through when I was going through it.

Hi, everyone!!! I'm posting while sitting outside my 2 1/2 year olds bedroom....hoping he will fall asleep soon. I hope it's not insensitive of me to say I have a 5 yr old little girl and a 2 (almost three) yr old boy. I'm so thankful I was able to have them.

If anything, I hope it might be an encouragement story. My first two pregnancies ended in miscarriage....I was so worried I'd never be able to have a baby.....but, I was on progesterone suppositories and took 1 low dose aspirin everyday with my third pregnancy and carried my girl to 34 weeks and 5 days. With my son, I did the same thing and carried to 36 weeks and 6 days.

I had preterm labor with both and had to be on bed rest from 30 weeks to 36 weeks with James, but it worked! So, my pregnancies are not easy....but it's worth it, right?!?

I hope that encourages you ladies that you WILL have your forever babies. The road can be a hard one, but you can do it!

We are trying for one more, so we will see. I'm hoping the ectopic was just bad luck.

Snuffles, are you trying this cycle?!?!?

Grace you are so brave to wait for your blood test!!

Pb---you are right, the limbo period is sooo tough. I feel like I'm in no man's land!!! Also, I feel like I'm a "researcher" like you...I want to find out everything I can!!

I'm hoping AF will show at the end of the week and that will be 1 cycle down!!!

We're going for a NTNP approach this month as we're moving on the 23rd, but next month we'll be actively trying again if we don't happen to catch this cycle.

This is our first cycle ttc after the ectopic and natural miscarriages. I have a fertility doctor and so I started clomid this cycle and now I need to add an extra shot of brevelle. I feel like its the methotrexates fault that I have to add brevelle because before clomid did the trick well.

I thought I would have to wait until dec but the doc said that since it had been six weeks since the methotrexate dose it was okay to start.

Hi Casey! I love the names for your angel twins! And your LO looks gorgeous!

Snuffles, a move sounds exciting! Good luck!

Still waiting over here. :coffee: I'm either 10 or 13 dpo--we'll know for sure when the :witch: shows up. I have a bottle of champagne I plan to open, as this will be the first AF since JULY, and the real end to this whole nonsense. (I bought the champagne for election night, but couldn't stay up late enough to find out if I should open it or not. :dohh: This is one drawback for having moved to the east coast!)

Grace, when are you planning to :test:????

What's going on with everyone else?????? :dust:

Hi, hope you don't mind me joining.
I'm a one tuber & have had 2 ectopic's jan 09 & sept 12!! I do have a DD who is my little miracle.

I had mtx end of sept & hope TTC again in Dec - I feel the sooner we can start trying again the sooner this long period of waiting & sadness is over!

So hope you don't mind me checking in on time to time.

I had my DD with one tube - so as sad as my story is i hope it brings hope to you all! :hugs:

Hi guys
I started spotting last night so i took a test, it was negative, :cry: I was so sad and started crying, then I took another test, negative again

AF started really today, i still went for my blood work this morning but today is definitly cd1 for me.

I really thought i was pregnant so this is hard but Dh said at least its not another ectopic or a MC. Getting that bfp and then losing it is CERTAINLY worse then getting a bfn.

So i need to keep positive and focus on the next cycle. It will happen for me, I will become a mother, i just know it.

Hugs and baby dust to all of you! Praying for a christmas miracle now.

Hi guys
I started spotting last night so i took a test, it was negative, :cry: I was so sad and started crying, then I took another test, negative again

AF started really today, i still went for my blood work this morning but today is definitly cd1 for me.

I really thought i was pregnant so this is hard but Dh said at least its not another ectopic or a MC. Getting that bfp and then losing it is CERTAINLY worse then getting a bfn.

So i need to keep positive and focus on the next cycle. It will happen for me, I will become a mother, i just know it.

Hugs and baby dust to all of you! Praying for a christmas miracle now.

Oh, Grace -- :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: So sorry for AF!

:hi: BabyHope! Congrats on your daughter, and sorry to hear of your losses!

Thanks guys - it means a lot. Even though its so scary to ttc again, i was really praying for a bfp.

Maybe it was just too soon.:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->