Who's still TTC after an ectopic and/or methotrexate?

It sucks that I'm so scared

It suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure does! I think that's one of the worst things about a m/c, particularly if you've never had a baby before, is that it makes the whole thing more clinical and painful, and less transcendent and joyful. And I totally hear you about the ticker, too. Definitely no ticker for me until at least the first healthy scan, and even then I'll be putting it in a spoiler, like this.

I don't have anything particularly exciting to put in a spoiler, so I'll just put my poor, confused FF chart here:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3da656/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

On other TTC threads I frequent, it's the norm to put all pergnancy-related info inside a spoiler so that no one has to get upset when visiting TTC forums.

In other news, it's very exciting that you're in the TWW, Grace! :dust:

Yup, and instead of being happy I'll be terrified in my first trimester. And any sight of blood, forget about it I'll probably freak the hell out. And yeah my baby related tickers will definitely be going into a spoiler next time around.

My FF chart is sad too. It's saying I ovulate 24 days in a row. Do you know how fast I would run out of eggs if that was true?!?!?! I've always wondered why fertility apps don't have a miscarriage option. Yes I know it's sad, but it would help your chart not go all crazy.

My FF chart is sad too. It's saying I ovulate 24 days in a row. Do you know how fast I would run out of eggs if that was true?!?!?! I've always wondered why fertility apps don't have a miscarriage option. Yes I know it's sad, but it would help your chart not go all crazy.

:saywhat: Why does it think you've o'ed 24 days in a row?

FF does have some overrides, such as what I used here to merge three different charts together, separated by default because I reported bleeding. Probably should have been even more--I reported spotting some days that probably should have been "light." It would be nice if it didn't keep talking to me about ovulation and pregnancy chances, but that might be asking too much. When you search their charts, you have the option of seeing m/c charts.

Yup, Im excited to be in the 2ww but im honestly scared to get my bfp, and i know those first few beta tests are going to be sooo scary.

I get them done at 7a, and then I have to go sit at work and wait for the results, those days are torture and each minute seems to last an hour. :wacko:

BUT, i need to think positive, I can't focus on the worry, I can't focus on the "what if's" - I need to be postive and if I do get my bfp, I need to be excited and happy and be THANKFUL for each day that I am pregnant.

How is everyone? Grace, you're in the TWW--how are you feeling? And Snuffles, are you gearing up for O?

Nothing new for me, I'm afraid. According to my scan, I likely O'ed this week, so I've got two more before AF. :coffee:

I think so, but I don't know to be honest. If I'm still on a 24 day cycle then I should be in two days, but if not I have no idea:shrug:

How are you lovely?

Hi guys
Im doing ok, barely, Im actually going kind of nutty. I am cd27 and 8dpo today.
I have been having lots of wierd symptoms -
bloating, wierd twinges and pulling feeling in my lower abs (BUT) its on BOTH sides so I am praying that "IF" I am pregnant that this means it is not another ectopic.
also, TMI, the other day, i think 5dpo I had some CM that was white, no odor but it was a lot, or a lot for me as I never get cm really. SO I thought that was odd.
I feel bloated and fat.
I have my blood test scheduled for one week from today! OMG how am I going to make it another week. I promised myself I would NOT test at home. :haha:
its VERY VERY VERY difficult. :wacko::wacko:

how are you guys?

Hey ladies. Can I join you please?

I had an ectopic a couple of years ago which resulted in me losing one of my tubes (was scary as they thought it might be a miscarriage until it suddenly ruptured the tube and I lost 2 pints of blood, which meant I was technically bleeding to death).

Anyway, that relationship ended shortly after and now 2 years down the line I am happy and settled with my current OH and we are TTC no 1. No idea how much harder it is to conceive with only one tube, but I know that I have no other issues with fertility (other tube was quite healthy apparently and fell preg first time of TTC with the ectopic) and OH has no issues either. Have been NTNP for 4 cycles and TTC (without temping/charting) for 4 cycles. Now 4dpo in cycle number 9 (5th TTC).

Am thinking it will take me 12 months at least due to only having the one tube so not stressing too much yet, although I would love a baba right now. Sooooo broody these past couple of months.

yes of course you can join us. Plenty of women get bfp's and have healthy little ones with only one tube! some women (through ivf) have babies with NO tubes.

you can do it!!!

Well looks like I'm not going to have a 24 day cycle and if so I'll have the shortest LP ever. We're on CD 14 and no sign of ovulation. Ovuview has me pegged to in six days, but I don't know. This sucks :/

Hi guys
Im doing ok, barely, Im actually going kind of nutty. I am cd27 and 8dpo today.
I have been having lots of wierd symptoms -
bloating, wierd twinges and pulling feeling in my lower abs (BUT) its on BOTH sides so I am praying that "IF" I am pregnant that this means it is not another ectopic.
also, TMI, the other day, i think 5dpo I had some CM that was white, no odor but it was a lot, or a lot for me as I never get cm really. SO I thought that was odd.
I feel bloated and fat.
I have my blood test scheduled for one week from today! OMG how am I going to make it another week. I promised myself I would NOT test at home. :haha:
its VERY VERY VERY difficult. :wacko::wacko:

how are you guys?

Ooooooh! This sounds really promising, Grace! So exciting!

Hey ladies. Can I join you please?

I had an ectopic a couple of years ago which resulted in me losing one of my tubes (was scary as they thought it might be a miscarriage until it suddenly ruptured the tube and I lost 2 pints of blood, which meant I was technically bleeding to death).

Anyway, that relationship ended shortly after and now 2 years down the line I am happy and settled with my current OH and we are TTC no 1. No idea how much harder it is to conceive with only one tube, but I know that I have no other issues with fertility (other tube was quite healthy apparently and fell preg first time of TTC with the ectopic) and OH has no issues either. Have been NTNP for 4 cycles and TTC (without temping/charting) for 4 cycles. Now 4dpo in cycle number 9 (5th TTC).

Am thinking it will take me 12 months at least due to only having the one tube so not stressing too much yet, although I would love a baba right now. Sooooo broody these past couple of months.
Ugh, that sounds awful, Miss. Sorry you had to go through that. :hugs: I hope you get another BFP quickly!

Well looks like I'm not going to have a 24 day cycle and if so I'll have the shortest LP ever. We're on CD 14 and no sign of ovulation. Ovuview has me pegged to in six days, but I don't know. This sucks :/

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Apparently it's really common to have an an-O cycle right after. 24 is super short, so maybe this cycle will just be a teensy bit long.

AFM, I THINK I o'ed in recent days, but it's hard to be sure. We avoided BDing at that time, since I haven't had the HSG. FF thinks I'm 3 dpo, but I think I'm at least 7--it depends on where the coverline is drawn. So, still waiting for me. :coffee:

I loved my 24 day cycles, ovulated halfway through lol easy as pie, but now I dunno. My app says that I'll be at 33 days now but I doubt it.

I hope you all get your bfp's soon guys. me included. LOL

I am exhausted tonight. going to go to bed soon and its 6pm - lmfao

im praying for a miracle this month, miracle bfp and my rainbow baby.

i have these wierd twinges and pulls on both sides of my lower abdomen.

maybe im imaging all these things just cause i want it so badly. who knows!
one week from right now, i'll know for sure.

Thanks for the nice welcome girls. It's helpful to be amongst people who have been through an ectopic too as you all know what it feels like and how stressful it is. I'm almost dreading getting a BFP again as I know I will be unable to relax through the first few weeks until an early scan shows it's safe and I think I will probably be stressed for the remainder of the pregnancy too.

I'm 5dpo today and no symptoms which is totally normal for me. Am stupidly constipated with loads of trapped wind though which is annoying as it's uncomfortable. Would love BFP before 2012 ends if I can, as bubba would be born around the time I turn 32 then.

Grace, pulling feelings are a good sign, no?

Pbl_ge, is FF charting normally that unsure or is it because the ectopic has messed the chart up?

Everything I have read, they are a good signs. But I dont want to get my hopes up too high. :haha::haha: lol too late for that I guess!

Tuesday can't come quick enough. and yes we all feel that way. the bfp will be exciting and terrifying all at once. Waiting for those first betas and then US will be tough................

but, its what we need to do to get our little ones. :thumbup:

hello, girls
can i pop in and out of here ever now an then to see how your all getin on im still trying after my ept 7/8months ago now

best of lcuk to u all xxx

Welcome, Tracey! You and that kitten can come by whenever you'd like! Sorry to hear about what you've been through. This is not a good club to have to join. :(

And Miss, it's definitely the ectopic that's making things difficult for FF! My temps have been all over the place, and I think I O'ed right around when my HCG hit zero, so some of the temps that comprise the baseline are higher than typical for a FP. Who knows? I'd just really, really like to get the :witch:. I'm not really certain when levels hit 0, so I don't know when I'll get to see her. :grr:

When will you be testing, Miss?

:hugs: to all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"