Who's testing in December?! :) Lucky Thread :) 5 BFPs!!!

well i did take a test on sunday .. still BFN , so i decided i am just going to wait until AF shows .. but i figured it out if, i get a BFN i still have a chance for this month . but if htat one comes ack BFN then i am out until FEB

I'm sorry mom2pne :( good luck this month though!

Looking at your picture- do you have multiples there?

I am 33 and TTC for a year and a half. I did my ultrasound today and have 4 follicles. I do my trigger shot tonight and IUI on Wednesday. I am nervous about possibly having multiples but excited that about my first IUI. My stomach has been in knots. Wouldnt it be wonderful to get BFP on Christmas day

Yes, there is! How could you tell? lol I ask them sometimes if it feels like they are looking in the mirror when they look at each other. They look at me crazy! lol What's crazy is they had separate sacs and placentas so I was hoping I'd have the most common twins which are b/g twins. But not the case. Instead, I have one of the rarest as they are identical boys (conjoined twins is the rarest). Most identicals are girls.

nazz did AFshow ??

Not yet, and no sore boobs either (which I usually get about a week before AF). I've been having little cramps here and there, but not like the usual PMS ones, more like a stretching or pulling pain in my inguinal ligaments. :shrug: I'm not testing till Thursday though since according to FF I only O'd 9 days ago.

Yes, there is! How could you tell? lol I ask them sometimes if it feels like they are looking in the mirror when they look at each other. They look at me crazy! lol What's crazy is they had separate sacs and placentas so I was hoping I'd have the most common twins which are b/g twins. But not the case. Instead, I have one of the rarest as they are identical boys (conjoined twins is the rarest). Most identicals are girls.

How are they identical if they had separate sacs and all that?? I thought if they had separate ones they are fraternal and if they shared one they are identical. I know some fraternal twins that look like they are identical, but are not. Fun fact: Mary Kate and Ashley are fraternal not identical and look how similar they look! Idk how you can handle 5 boys and still want another one lol I'd be going crazy.

Nazz- good luck i am crossing my fingers for you. for me today i felt like i was hit by a bus. just tired and tired like i could sleep all day. i could be from shoveling snow yesterday but i doubt that... i am not testing unless AF doesnt show.. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Thanks, good luck to you too. Still having all kinds of symptoms, but I don't want to think anything of it even though I threw up the other morning right when I got out of bed. OH just told me, "you have a keen sense of smell" lol because I could tell exactly what he had been snacking on by his breath, ew, but he doesn't know that's a preg symptom... the only ones he knows of I think are throwing up and bigger boobs (of course he knows that one!)
It's so hard for me to be patient to test, but I don't want to test too early!

I need some insight, trying to conceive this month, please let me know what you think. I got a smiley on cycle day 7 and 8, 2 and 3 days after my period officially stopped. Isn't this strange? I don't have regular periods, I sometimes go months with no periods. I had a miscarriage end of July this year, i got my period October 8th, then again November 28. then i got the smiley December 5th, my basal temp was 96.9... didn't notice any egg white CM though. Then December 6th another smiley, did have some white cm drip down when i was going to the bathroom (i know, sorry for the tmi) and that morning my temp was 97.7.... December 7th, no more smiley, temp was 97.1 and stayed 97.1 for 3 days with no more smileys, then on the 11 my basal dropped to 96.9 no smiley, and today my temp was 96.8 with no smiley. DID I OVULATE??? help!!!!????

How are they identical if they had separate sacs and all that?? I thought if they had separate ones they are fraternal and if they shared one they are identical. I know some fraternal twins that look like they are identical, but are not. Fun fact: Mary Kate and Ashley are fraternal not identical and look how similar they look! Idk how you can handle 5 boys and still want another one lol I'd be going crazy.

That is a misconception! Even some OB's tell their patients that they are having fraternal twins because of that only to do zygosity testing and find out they have identicals or they believe the doctor is right (how could they ever be wrong? lol) and go through life asking if they are identical.

Here is what happened for me. The egg split early on in the fallopian tube and split into 2 separate blastocysts and found 2 nice spots in my uterus to implant and grew. (dichorionic/ diamniotic [di/di] twins)

With monochorionic/ diamniotic twins [mo/di] twins (same placenta and separate sacs)the blastocyst starts to separate right before entering the uterus and doesn't finish due to implantation.

Monochorionic/ monoamniotic [mo/mo] twins (same placenta and same sac) happen after implantation occurs and the cells are separating to form the placenta, sac and the baby and the cells for the baby separate themselves and start to form to separate babies.

This a pic at 5w 2d to show how they looked.

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/monierose/S5000032-1.jpg

This is at 7w 2d to show you that there is quite a bit of space between both sacs.

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/monierose/S5000033-1.jpg

I need some insight, trying to conceive this month, please let me know what you think. I got a smiley on cycle day 7 and 8, 2 and 3 days after my period officially stopped. Isn't this strange? I don't have regular periods, I sometimes go months with no periods. I had a miscarriage end of July this year, i got my period October 8th, then again November 28. then i got the smiley December 5th, my basal temp was 96.9... didn't notice any egg white CM though. Then December 6th another smiley, did have some white cm drip down when i was going to the bathroom (i know, sorry for the tmi) and that morning my temp was 97.7.... December 7th, no more smiley, temp was 97.1 and stayed 97.1 for 3 days with no more smileys, then on the 11 my basal dropped to 96.9 no smiley, and today my temp was 96.8 with no smiley. DID I OVULATE??? help!!!!????

hmm thats hard for me to say. I don't temp so I'm not sure what is going on with your temps but I can tell you that last cycle I got a smiley on CD5 which was RIGHT after my AF AND CD 12, I only got 1 smiley and by evening both were gone. I bd'd around those times just in case but I kept testing bc I didn't thin I had ovulated. I then got a smiley on CD 16 & 17 so that is when I actually o'd. I had the cramps and everything plus it stayed positive for while.

On the other two (CD5 and CD12) When I ejected the strip it was all smeared and so I think thats how I got a false + on both. When I ejected my CD16 and CD17 tests both lines were dark and it wasn't smeared.

Hope that helped a little. I bd'd every other day from right after my AF to the end to make sure I got the egg and I did!

mom2pne- that's really interesting lol never heard of that!

jess- idk, but just bd every or every other day and you should be fine!

well no signs of AF yet for me , just super duper tired.. and just wanting to eat.. i havent had PMS symptoms like this before so i will try to be patient and wait it out ..

baby dust to all who are waiting too!!

well no signs of AF yet for me , just super duper tired.. and just wanting to eat.. i havent had PMS symptoms like this before so i will try to be patient and wait it out ..

baby dust to all who are waiting too!!

Yay!!!

Hey ladies!

Congrats Kelsey on your BFP!!

I am 6 DPO and more than likely out this month....our only shot was 4 day before o....then hubby went out of town for 6 days :(
Even though I am SURE I am out I am still symptom spotting! What te heck? I have slightly sore boobs and a stuffy nose ....that's it lol! I have a big Xmas party for hubby's work on Saturday so told myself I could test that morning because I want to have a few drinks if no BFP :). I will be 9 DPO, which is when I got my first BFP with my daughter.

Baby dust to all!

How is everyone doing?! I need updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I talked to my doctor today, he said that the clearblue digital tests are the most accurate thing to do when you are ttc. I got my two smiley faces the second day after my period was over, and the third, I dtd with my hubbs days prior to the positive tests, day of, and days after. My doctor said I did good lol. So now, its a waiting game, my doctor said I could take my test 3 weeks from now... December 26th, I'm praying I conceive. I want another baby so badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->