Who's testing in December?! :) Lucky Thread :) 5 BFPs!!!

It was a :bfp: I went to see my doctor and was at the office before her on Thursday morning. Nurse tested, and showed me what I had already expected. I am grateful, happy, and excited... but very nervous and anxious since we miscarried in June. I have been started on progesterone because my levels were low. Though she started me on Metformin and Synthroid last week- she is keeping me on so my body will be working properly. Been taking prenatals since June. Blood tests look good, HCG is rising. Next test is Thursday and appointment to follow. Praying, hoping, and holding on to the sanity I can. This is going to be a long wait to see if our baby can hold on.

Hey everyone!!

Couldn't hold out and I POAS today, I saw the FAINTEST of FAINT lines.. not sure what to think. I kinda had to tilt it a certain way to even see it :haha: BUT I saw SOMETHING on TWO tests! Guess we will see what happens tomorrow! I really want to wait a couple days to test but it's hard enough getting through tonight without testing haha! I'm not getting my hopes up though since it was SO faint and it was hard to tell if there was even color. I wish I was more patient hehe!!

Yay Mrs.Sarah!! So happy for you!!! :) :) :) :) Hopefully we will all be joining you :)

Hey everyone!!

Couldn't hold out and I POAS today, I saw the FAINTEST of FAINT lines.. not sure what to think. I kinda had to tilt it a certain way to even see it :haha: BUT I saw SOMETHING on TWO tests! Guess we will see what happens tomorrow! I really want to wait a couple days to test but it's hard enough getting through tonight without testing haha! I'm not getting my hopes up though since it was SO faint and it was hard to tell if there was even color. I wish I was more patient hehe!!

Yay Mrs.Sarah!! So happy for you!!! :) :) :) :) Hopefully we will all be joining you :)

Hurrah! Faint = BFP!

congrats to both of you !!!! lets hope they all stick!!

i havent POAS yet . i am nervous to .. i just am thinking its a no for me // we will see if i take a test tomorrow ..

OMG guys!! I think this is it!! My DH saw the line too! yay! I can't wait for the rest of you to join me!!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 12
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm too scared to test too. I thought I O'd on cd 17 (I still think I did) but FF is saying I O'd on cd 20... which would put me at 7 dpo instead of 10 or whatever... so the only thing I think I can do is wait out this week if AF comes or not, she was due between cd 26 and 28 so I'm in limbo right now, we'll see.

I'm 99.9% sure I'm out for this month. Temp has been dropping steadily the last 3 days. It's at coverline today and AF is due Monday. I usually get a big drop the day before, so if it's low tomorrow there is no hope.

Ever since I can remember, my worst fear has been that I would have trouble conceiving. Everyone in my family, all of my friends - they've all heard me talk about it. My heart is breaking as my nightmare comes true.

I want to be happy for all the BFPs but I'm too busy being sad for myself. I think these message boards are doing me more harm than good.

Best of luck to those of you still waiting to find out.

I'm 99.9% sure I'm out for this month. Temp has been dropping steadily the last 3 days. It's at coverline today and AF is due Monday. I usually get a big drop the day before, so if it's low tomorrow there is no hope.

Ever since I can remember, my worst fear has been that I would have trouble conceiving. Everyone in my family, all of my friends - they've all heard me talk about it. My heart is breaking as my nightmare comes true.

I want to be happy for all the BFPs but I'm too busy being sad for myself. I think these message boards are doing me more harm than good.

Best of luck to those of you still waiting to find out.

Turtle~ I am sorry for your pain. I too, have always just known I would have trouble. And having babies was the only thing in life I knew for sure I wanted. When I was in love with someone enough to yearn for a baby and not be able to have it, it kills me. I am on my third IUI cycle. No real reason for not getting pregnant. This forum gives me hope. There are women who have been TTC for years... Years... And have gotten their bfp! So, through them I have found hope, that one way or another I will have my own baby. With that said, I too, feel like it just isn't going to happen this month either. I just don't feel a darn thing. But let's not loose hope. :) I'm praying for you

Kelsey, sarah, Congrats on all your BFP! So happy for you.

The last couple of days I KNEW I was out. There was no doubt in my mind that this was not my month. I had more symptoms last month then this one! I ordered OPKs and Preseed for the next cycle!!

I have had NO sore breasts, NO morning sickness, NO implantation bleeding... I've had headaches since 3dpo, I've been tired, and I've had AF type cramps on and off since O and I've been a bit more gassy and I've been burping but thats it. I had the creamy CM but that dried up a few days ago. You're not out until AF comes. I honestly think the clearblue digital OPK REALLY helped and so did PRESEED!

You guys will get your BFPs :)

kelsey when was your AF due , i think we had pretty darn close for cycles. since you got a BFP i might take a test ... hmmmm

CONGRATS LADIES!!

:test:!!!! My AF is due on Wednesday :) Where are you at in your cycle?

Kelsey how many DPO were you when you tested and got the BFP?

I started testing yesterday at 9dpo and got a barley there line in the am and pm. I had to tilt it a certain way and shine light on it to even see it lol if I would have shown it to anyone else they would have thought I was crazy :haha: I got my actual BFP with FMU today :)

mine is due Thursday or Friday it depends how my body is .. haha but i am normally 26 days for a cycle and have been since i started , soooo i broke down and took a test after coming home from the store and i got a BFN so i will take a test again tomorrow morning and see but i am not too hopeful .. . if it comes back with and AF on thursday i will make another appt with my dr , too see whats going on ... :(
congrats again!!!!
and if anyone wants to after awhile put a new thread up or keep me posted from here , i would love to know my email is [email protected]

good luck EVERYONE LEFT!!!

mine is due Thursday or Friday it depends how my body is .. haha but i am normally 26 days for a cycle and have been since i started , soooo i broke down and took a test after coming home from the store and i got a BFN so i will take a test again tomorrow morning and see but i am not too hopeful .. . if it comes back with and AF on thursday i will make another appt with my dr , too see whats going on ... :(
congrats again!!!!
and if anyone wants to after awhile put a new thread up or keep me posted from here , i would love to know my email is [email protected]

Well you are definitely still in the running a bfp!!! Some girls don't get heir bfp until the day they are expecting they're AF. I got mine 5 days before and so you weren't at that point when you tested. How are you feeling?

I think we should just keep this thread going, I love all you girls :hugs: We WILL all get our BFPs :) Once January hits I'll just change the title :)

good luck EVERYONE LEFT!!!

AF today. A day early, no less. *weep*

:hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry turtle. You'll get your bfp!! Stay with us... We will keep this thread going and everyone will get their BFP :)

I'm sorry turtle :nope: you just need to keep trying though, it will happen!

I've decided I'm not going to test until Thursday if no AF just to play it safe. If AF still doesn't come tomorrow she will be officially late since that will be cd 29 and I have 26-28 day cycles... I'm hoping she's not going to trick me and just be really late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->