whos trying for a 09 summer/autum baby

I'm trying for an 09 baby....hopefully a winter/spring one.....was trying for an 08 baby, but no luck!!!!

Hi there ladies,

I'm new to this forum, so be gentle with me, I'm hoping to try for an '09 baby, would really love an autumn/winter baby (My OH and I were both autumn babies, and we'd like for us to all be together)

It's so difficult for me to not test each month! Even the tiniest amount of feeling sick and I'm on a knife edge all day!

I am trying to be strong but I want to TTC right now!!!! NOW NOW NOW DAMMIT! :hissy:

Hopefully we'll all be having happy healthy little 09 bubbas!

xxx

I was driving with OH and felt a bit queasy...was excited until i remembered that I had a visit from the :witch: oh well........ guess it was his driving :rofl:

I was driving with OH and felt a bit queasy...was excited until i remembered that I had a visit from the :witch: oh well........ guess it was his driving :rofl:

Haha, I often feel like that when in the car with my OH! It's so rubbish when you have a little party in your head when you think "oooo it just might be!!" and then it's like "oh rats... it can't be" :dohh:

Haha, I often feel like that when in the car with my OH! It's so rubbish when you have a little party in your head when you think "oooo it just might be!!" and then it's like "oh rats... it can't be" :dohh:

like your "little party in your head" that so is what i am like. I have this whole fantasy life going on :)....... I love the one where I bump my obviously pregnant belly into horrible female cousins in laws who flaunt their successive pregancies at me grrrrrrrr :hissy:

Hi everyone,

Im Kerry, 26 1 MC

Hoping to ttc Sept/Oct

Me, Me, Me!!!

We will be trying for a 2009 baby :happydance:

Originally I was going to Uni in 2009, but we had a suprise and fell pregnant this year, but I sadly MC in late February so that made our minds up.....I will delay Uni and have another baby, so we are looking to start trying around Christmas time - April sort of time. We will play it by ear as we have some things going on, but another baby is certainly on the cards! And I am 31 (for another day or 2 at least :lol:). We are hoping to maybe have another 3 altogether, but again, we will play it by ear!

Good luck ladies, our time ill soon be here! :hug:x

Just wanted to say loadsa luck to everyone in getting their :bfp: in 2009 !!!

:thumbup:

:hug:

Kerry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78