Who's ttc the week of thanksgiving who's with me :) 18th-25th

Well, I don't fall exactly into this category, I don't think. I "should" ovulate this weekend....but as I'm on cycle 2 post m/c, I'm not sure if my cycle will return to normal or not...
If I ov late, then I would fall in your category! I don't want to impose much til I know I belong, but good luck ladies! :D

I mostly stick to the november ttc thread, for an august baby, or early september, if I have the will power, I won't test til 11/30 ;)

I will be TTC between 20-27th. I am so hoping to get preggo this time. My system is a bit weird, after the last O and about 7 days before I got AF I totally had pregnancy symptoms but AF just arrived today. 2 days late and that never happens. I am very surprised! I was getting very tired at the end of the work day so much so I would sleep by 8pm and the massive lower back aches and constant pain in the pelvic region, mood swings (poor DH), bloating-I look like I am 3 months pregnant already! Took pregnancy test 3 days ago and got a bfn :(.

Hoping all of us can have a thanksgiving BFP this month. I so need it!!

Baby dust to all!!

I'm going to be TTC Thanksgiving week also. I'm going to my parents house. We have the fold out couch....so it should be interesting.:haha:

Well, I don't fall exactly into this category, I don't think. I "should" ovulate this weekend....but as I'm on cycle 2 post m/c, I'm not sure if my cycle will return to normal or not...
If I ov late, then I would fall in your category! I don't want to impose much til I know I belong, but good luck ladies! :D

I mostly stick to the november ttc thread, for an august baby, or early september, if I have the will power, I won't test til 11/30 ;)

welcome hun you are absolutely welcome here

we all can guess when we O but you never know when it will come sometimes lol

sorry to here about your loss hun:hugs::hugs: wishing you the best baby dust hopefully we all get a bfp!

yay! sounds excting is this your first child hun?

:haha:1:haha:
I'm going to be TTC Thanksgiving week also. I'm going to my parents house. We have the fold out couch....so it should be interesting.:haha:

:haha::haha::haha: that should be interesting and exciting to thinking where you guys can get busy haha! good story to tell how you conceived hehe:winkwink:

Bella, i missed seeing your posts on the other thread...but happy i found this one! I am hoping to ovulate before the end of the month but with my crazy out of whack cycles, who knows! I am on CD 7 and finishing my last pill of my second round of clomid today so hoping it brings an eariler ovulation :)

CHRISTMAS BABY DUST TO ALL :):)

Bella, i missed seeing your posts on the other thread...but happy i found this one! I am hoping to ovulate before the end of the month but with my crazy out of whack cycles, who knows! I am on CD 7 and finishing my last pill of my second round of clomid today so hoping it brings an eariler ovulation :)

yay hun!!!xxx

hope this is our month:hugs::hugs:

using the clearblue ovulation digi thing so i can really know when i ovulate:wacko:

then i can really try i was guessing before and dont wanna guess again lol

i hear ya with the crazy cycles i alwasy thought i was a 30 day but seems i am like 28 day sometimes mostly

looking forward to chatting with you hun glad you are doing wellxxx

Hey everyone!!!!

:) CD2 here! Not sure when I will ovulate but I will be using OPKs this cycle. I'm thinking it will be during Thanksgiving week though :) We are also going to try preseed this cycle so hopefully we will get lucky!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey everyone!!!!

:) CD2 here! Not sure when I will ovulate but I will be using OPKs this cycle. I'm thinking it will be during Thanksgiving week though :) We are also going to try preseed this cycle so hopefully we will get lucky!!!

woohoo! we are trying opk's to hun im using the clearbluer digi ones so i get a smiley face cause im new to them i rather see that lol and are bd'ing every other night till thanksgiving week then the 3 days till o i will do every day this is our first cycle trying anything last month we decided to go for it but had no clue when i o'ed or even fertile days so this month i am reading alot and feel good! cycle day 7 have n clue what day i o on lol we shall see baby dust nice to seee you again :):hugs::hugs:

I think ill be TTC around Thanksgiving :) Af is due tomorrow.Good luck and baby dust to you all!!! :)

yay hun!!!xxx

using the clearblue ovulation digi thing so i can really know when i ovulate:wacko:

i hear ya with the crazy cycles i alwasy thought i was a 30 day but seems i am like 28 day sometimes mostly

The clearblue smiley's are the best! They take the guess work out :)
Excited for this month! Feeling very positive for all of us

Hey everyone!!!!

woohoo! we are trying opk's to hun im using the clearbluer digi ones so i get a smiley face cause im new to them i rather see that lol and are bd'ing every other night till thanksgiving week then the 3 days till o i will do every day this is our first cycle trying anything last month we decided to go for it but had no clue when i o'ed or even fertile days so this month i am reading alot and feel good! cycle day 7 have n clue what day i o on lol we shall see baby dust nice to seee you again :):hugs::hugs:

I'm getting the clearblu digi ones too! I think I would drive myself crazy with the others ones haha. A simple yes or no is perfect for me! :haha: Dh and I did the same thing last month, just kinda went for it but had no clue when my window was! It will be nice to be a little more in control this cycle :)!! I can't wait until we get our :bfp:s!!! :hugs::hugs: glad we're in this together!

yay hun!!!xxx

The clearblue smiley's are the best! They take the guess work out :)
Excited for this month! Feeling very positive for all of us

yes hun im excited to use them and get to know when i O:hugs:

praying and wishing us all bfp's baby dust to us all please god let this be our month!

Hey everyone!!!!

I'm getting the clearblu digi ones too! I think I would drive myself crazy with the others ones haha. A simple yes or no is perfect for me! :haha: Dh and I did the same thing last month, just kinda went for it but had no clue when my window was! It will be nice to be a little more in control this cycle :)!! I can't wait until we get our :bfp:s!!! :hugs::hugs: glad we're in this together!

haha could of wrote that myself! had no clue last cycle i was going by a calender thing guessing not good lol! glad to use these smiley faces help me but will go with my CM to i know im gonna blow oll these opk's lol and have to spend more money do they sell just the sticks for the digi?:hugs:>

thanksgiving is the day i think i will O not sure tho lol will see with these opk's!

thinking of doing a quickie in the car when we go for a ride ON thanksgiving at my nana'S LOL haHA TO FUNNY!!

I think ill be TTC around Thanksgiving :) Af is due tomorrow.Good luck and baby dust to you all!!! :)

HELLO HUN WELCOME!!! IM ON CYCLE DAY 7 COOL!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: BABY DUST TO YOU AS WELL

IS THIS YOUR FIRST YOUR TRYING TO CONCIEVE :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->