Who's ttc the week of thanksgiving who's with me :) 18th-25th

Officially out. AF showed up yesterday. I'm quite relieved! Whilst itd be great to get it on the first go, if we did not, as I'd presumed, I wanted my first cycle after getting off the pill to be fairly normal. It's 29-days, only a day longer than when I was on the pill! Yay! Which also means I DID ovulate. Much good news even if its not a BFP :)

thats great hun that your cycle is 29 day!

do you know ruffly when you will ovulate again?

are you using opk's?

I don't as this is my first period off the Pill, but last time I ovulated on CD17/18. I used OPKs for that. I was hoping to buy the AccuClear OPK strips that come 20 in a box. Last cycle I used the First Response ones.

o nice i used the 20 test strip box to the clearclue digi smiley i highlyreccomend it

Officially out. AF showed up yesterday. I'm quite relieved! Whilst itd be great to get it on the first go, if we did not, as I'd presumed, I wanted my first cycle after getting off the pill to be fairly normal. It's 29-days, only a day longer than when I was on the pill! Yay! Which also means I DID ovulate. Much good news even if its not a BFP :)

thats great hun that your cycle is 29 day!

do you know ruffly when you will ovulate again?

are you using opk's?

I don't as this is my first period off the Pill, but last time I ovulated on CD17/18. I used OPKs for that. I was hoping to buy the AccuClear OPK strips that come 20 in a box. Last cycle I used the First Response ones.

o nice i used the 20 test strip box to the clearclue digi smiley i highlyreccomend it

Thanks :) I don't think I can afford that though as its around $40-$60 here.

o wow its only 35 here at walmart could you buy online? on amazon or ebay?

I don't no Hun I just say clear blue cause I used it first month it happened and all the bfps the women were using them it be worth a try one month I know amazon sells them cheaper I have the digi thing but no opk sticks left or I could send it to you If you order the sticks I could send the digi to you

If not im sure the one you said will be just fine give it a shot what do you have to loose nothing right! When do you think you will ovulate again?

Are you In the us?

Congrats to al the BFPs!!! I thought I'd update everyone too that I got my BFP last Thursday! Definitely think I picked up some baby dust in this thread so I'm spreading it to everyone else :dust::dust:

Congrats to al the BFPs!!! I thought I'd update everyone too that I got my BFP last Thursday! Definitely think I picked up some baby dust in this thread so I'm spreading it to everyone else :dust::dust:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))

congrats ladies :) <3 have a funny feeling that maybe the 10 day spotting spree was for a good reason have alot of pulling under my left hip area. sore boobies and serious moods. baaahhh. lol

I don't no Hun I just say clear blue cause I used it first month it happened and all the bfps the women were using them it be worth a try one month I know amazon sells them cheaper I have the digi thing but no opk sticks left or I could send it to you If you order the sticks I could send the digi to you

If not im sure the one you said will be just fine give it a shot what do you have to loose nothing right! When do you think you will ovulate again?

Are you In the us?

You're very sweet :) Im fine using the cheapies LOL. It worked when I conceived DD! If they don't work, DH is so anxious for #2 he'd be okay for me to buy the ClearBlues LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->