Who's ttc the week of thanksgiving who's with me :) 18th-25th

bellablue

Mom of 2 girls 1 son 😊
Reaction score
HELLO LOVELY LADIES HOPE ALL ARE VERY WELL :)

WHO IS TTC THE WEEK OF THANKSGIVING 18-25 :happydance:

THAT WEEK WOULD BE WONDERFUL IF WE ALL GOT BFP'S ALOT TO BE THANKFUL FOR:thumbup:

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THANKSGIVING?

LETS CHAT AND GO THREW THE JOURNEY TOGETHER LOVE TO SEE SOME OF THE LADIES FROM THE LAST THREADS AND SEE SOME NEW TTC BUDDIES:hugs:

PRAYING AND HOPING WE ALL CONCEIVE THAT WEEK AND GET BFP'S IN DECEMBER OMG I REALLY WOULD LOVE A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE:cloud9:

BABY DUST TO YOU ALL :dust::flower::baby::hugs:

WISHING YOU ALL THE VERY BEST

We are having thanksgiving at my nana and papa's house turkey food all close family about 16 of us be nice be around family while ttc

maybe even do a quicke lol! Jk

any one use the clearblue digi opk's??

Ive already ovulated this cycle, but hoping to test around Thanksgiving. But, if I dont get my BFP, I start Clomid CD3! Good luck!

Hi ladies! I'm ttc #4 and sooooo confused for the first time lol well cuz it's the first time I'm actively TTC I'm obsessive with HPT altho I could be way too early or I could be totally off. Geese I'm frustrated- took more a out on Oct 23- actively tried all the way up until DH left on Monday of this previous week and thought I would for sure have caught OD as I have had insane symptoms. Lol isn't the imagination tricky when it wants to be haha anyway about wed this week I started noticing O symptoms... BFN everyday :( and toms of CM but then was dry yesterday now back to lotiony today. Question is have I even had my OD? I swear I could feel fluttering and I have tons of
Sharp pains, 2 days of diareahea, HUGE breast to where I don't even want to wear a bra! I have gained a lot ( I was very thin before) and now I just want to eat. I had never been a huge fluids person so I would pee in the mornig and at night. Usually. Rarely once in the day and now I have literally woken up every night to pee. I'll be sleepig and then all the sudden I'm awake and I had no idea why. I have no nausea but veins everywhere :( hate those! Super sweaty but chills too..... I'm so hopefully that I'm afraid to be let down because I'm over analyzing... Hmmmm beep breath! Any advice!? And lmk if u need more info I guess I shoulda tracked it all along but I just wasn't expecting all these BFN!

Oh and I have been taking the .88cent tests at Walmart- best the dollar store whoop whoop
Looking forward to hearing back!
Good luck ladies!!!

Sorry that was supposed to say took IUD out! Sorry!

Just checked and CP is H/S
We'd was so low and almost fluffy then normal (?) till yesterday and today is H/S... What does this mean?

hello ladies!

exciting ces2008 that would be awesome for thanksgiving :) lots of baby dust to you hun xxx :)

tower hun hello welcome to bnb!

when is your period due?

xxx

I'll be TTC thanksgiving week too...... Lots of baby dust to us all! :)

hello ladies!

exciting ces2008 that would be awesome for thanksgiving :) lots of baby dust to you hun xxx :)

when is your period due?

xxx

Thank you!! Glad to be here!!

I have no idea! This is why in so frustrated. My iud came out oct 23 and we actively tried up until a week ago (Sunday) when DH left for the week. I think I concieved before he left -almost pos but this week I had some OD symptoms do idk... :/ think I'm just testif too soon? With my 3rd baby I concieved without knowing just 3 days after iud came out and never having a cycle- but I know that was a pure blessing. So this is why I'm here for support I'm so confused... Anyone have advice?

I have no idea! This is why in so frustrated. My iud came out oct 23 and we actively tried up until a week ago (Sunday) when DH left for the week. I think I concieved before he left -almost pos but this week I had some OD symptoms do idk... :/ think I'm just testif too soon? With my 3rd baby I concieved without knowing just 3 days after iud came out and never having a cycle- but I know that was a pure blessing. So this is why I'm here for support I'm so confused... Anyone have advice?

Geese sorry that posted twice! Lol I'm new!

hello ladies!

when is your period due?

xxx

hello hun i dont know much about iud hun but are you checking CM or using opk's?

I still am gonna test on friday again to make sure whati was having is not implantation bleeding spotting cause same thing with dear daughter then if not thanksgiving week here we come haha

hello girls feeling chatty lol was looking up more about ovulation think i am a pro now gonna use all the info and see exactly when i do that would help! lol bought the cleablue digi opk see how it goes ex life is great so this is truly my first time using something i just went with what i thought was o day and i cant cause one month im a 28 day cycle the next i am then a 30 so best i find out when then i can get this egg lol

baby dust all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->