who's with me #02.06.14

Yep I'm thinkin of start testin from Monday if I implant at 6dpo (Sunday) then there would be a small chance it would show by then . Thankfully for me I goin to stay at other halfs til Sunday so it will keep me occupied hehe. I will still b online thou

Good luck testing! 7dpo is still so early tho so don't get discouraged if bfn. Hopefully u get an early BFP so you can put an end to this awful waiting game!!

I'm going to wait a while before testing now because of that second blob of EWCM.. I may have Od later than suspected so will be a waste testing too early. I'm either 7dpo or 1dpo today hahah hopefully 7dpo!!!

Also feeling a bit out today because my sore sensitive bbs seem to be feeling better :(

That's why I temp because that will show when you ovulated if you input it on a site such as fertility friend. I'm not having very many symptoms this month for a change hehe

Yah I should temp or use OPKs but I guess I'm still just trying to take a more relaxed approach to it all. My partner and I just want it to happen when it's meant to happen. Easier said than done though. Think I might invest in some OPKs next cycle, or hopefully there won't be a next cycle ;)

No symptoms is sometimes a good symptom!! I've read lots of woman say the month they got their BFP they had no symptoms what so ever. And all my "symptoms" seem to be disappearing too so maybe a good sign? Maybe clutching at straws hahaha

Yah I should temp or use OPKs but I guess I'm still just trying to take a more relaxed approach to it all. My partner and I just want it to happen when it's meant to happen. Easier said than done though. Think I might invest in some OPKs next cycle, or hopefully there won't be a next cycle ;)

No symptoms is sometimes a good symptom!! I've read lots of woman say the month they got their BFP they had no symptoms what so ever. And all my "symptoms" seem to be disappearing too so maybe a good sign? Maybe clutching at straws hahaha

My other half tried that, saying just let it happen when it wants. I told him no way lol we don't live together just yet we was waiting on the house finalising (he's just got a mortgage) got the keys last weekend so now waiting on few repairs before we move in so I said no it will take forever if we do that and sure enough after much convincing he agreed to try properly so I started by trying soy isoflavones to fetch o forward but didn't seem to work so stopped them and tried a different approach - agnus castus which is meant to regulate hormones. It's a herbal remedy. This is my first cycle on the agnus castus lol but I also take evening primrose and macca and this cycle also used pre seed as I don't seem to get a lot of cm sadly. The soy isoflavones caused a buzzin near my ovaries wen I was ovulating so I'm guessing the agnus castus is causing the cramps? I'm quite excited that il be 6dpo tomorrow hehe.

Yeah I would like to try properly but my OH doesn't want to force it and I don't want to force him haha maybe if nothing in a few more months I will get a bit pushy! It's only our 3rd cycle of properly trying atm. We live together and often practice making babies which is why I figured if wouldn't be that hard "taking a relaxed approach" because whenever I see my EWCM we can bd!

The problem is sometimes I get the EWCM when I least suspect it and we might be too busy or something - that's what happened the first cycle, I think we missed our chance. And even this cycle we only BDd once 2 days before O so it's not ideal..

Sounds like you are covering all your bases though and really putting the odds in your favour! I get plenty of EWCM so wouldn't need the primrose but the Angus cactus sounds interesting hehe

Yay for 6dpo! Implantation could be happening anytime now! I thought I was a few days ahead of you but you could be beating me now lol just don't know!

Yeah I would like to try properly but my OH doesn't want to force it and I don't want to force him haha maybe if nothing in a few more months I will get a bit pushy! It's only our 3rd cycle of properly trying atm. We live together and often practice making babies which is why I figured if wouldn't be that hard "taking a relaxed approach" because whenever I see my EWCM we can bd!

The problem is sometimes I get the EWCM when I least suspect it and we might be too busy or something - that's what happened the first cycle, I think we missed our chance. And even this cycle we only BDd once 2 days before O so it's not ideal..

Sounds like you are covering all your bases though and really putting the odds in your favour! I get plenty of EWCM so wouldn't need the primrose but the Angus cactus sounds interesting hehe

Yay for 6dpo! Implantation could be happening anytime now! I thought I was a few days ahead of you but you could be beating me now lol just don't know!

Usually after o I notice everything lol sore bbs etc lol do ur symptoms after o usually start after o or later in the tww. When ttc #1 the only thing I did was record af every month so I could see if I was regular etc and it happened within 2month hehe. Hopefully you are 7dpo also, is af regular for you?

6 dpo today, only a little over a week to find out what happened this month, lol.

I have been having more symptoms this month but im trying not to think to much because they usually go away by cd 9. Have had sore bbs but diffrent they feel like they are heating up, I get these very warm sensations in my bbs. Have also have some cramping more pulling/pinching then cramps. And unfortunatly a breakout.

I always over think the sore bbs. The month I had gotten pg last year the only symptom I had was very sore left bb. It was so bad I called the dr to schedule a breast exam. the pain started on 3 dpo and lasted until 2 weeks after I got my bfp.

Heres to hoping the next week goes very fast for all of us.

Well because Iv never temped or used OPKs I can't be certain when I O but usually I have 1-2 days mid cycle around cd14-16 of EWCM and then a few days after that I get sensitive bbs so I figured when I saw the EWCM was when I was Oing and that the sore sensitive bbs meant I'd already Od. But I guess I can't be 100% sure on this!

Cycles usual pretty regular around 28-30 days. First cycle of trying was longer though as that was a stressful time (hence why I didn't anticipate late O and missed the fertile period).

I think ill definately get OPKs next cycle just to give some more clear answers. Not sure about temping as I'm up at different times which Iv heard can affect it's accuracy. Not in a huge rush to fall pregnant I guess so just trying to enjoy the TTC ride for now. This attitude may all change in a few more months though! Hehe!

Tennessee - symptoms sound good! Can't wait to find out where we all stand xx

Well because Iv never temped or used OPKs I can't be certain when I O but usually I have 1-2 days mid cycle around cd14-16 of EWCM and then a few days after that I get sensitive bbs so I figured when I saw the EWCM was when I was Oing and that the sore sensitive bbs meant I'd already Od. But I guess I can't be 100% sure on this!

Cycles usual pretty regular around 28-30 days. First cycle of trying was longer though as that was a stressful time (hence why I didn't anticipate late O and missed the fertile period).

I think ill definately get OPKs next cycle just to give some more clear answers. Not sure about temping as I'm up at different times which Iv heard can affect it's accuracy. Not in a huge rush to fall pregnant I guess so just trying to enjoy the TTC ride for now. This attitude may all change in a few more months though! Hehe!

Tennessee - symptoms sound good! Can't wait to find out where we all stand xx

Are you ttc #1 then ? I'm really excited about the whole ttc can't wait til it happens want my daughter to have a sibling before she gets much older, she's going to turn 4 in October. Opks only started working for me when I started using agnus castus couldn't seem to get a positive before it, don't know why but they are great. I have an alarm set to temp every morn at 7am so it's always same time.

Yup! Trying for number 1 :) and because we've only just made the decision to try it's not a huge rush just yet. But I understand why your so keen to get a sibling for your little one soon! 4 years isn't that big gap though so hopefully you fall pregnant soon :)

I might try OPKs next cycle and see how they go. I think I won't start temping for a while yet, might just see how things go. Hopefully we both catch it this cycle and don't have to worry about next cycles ;) any implantation signs yet? Still very early..

Even though I say were not in a huge rush I still desperately hope it happens sooner than later. I just mean it's not a huge rush because were both still fairly young so have time. But it is something I've wanted for a long time and something I'm very excited about. I can't wait to become a mum!! Just thought I should clarify that haha!!

Even though I say were not in a huge rush I still desperately hope it happens sooner than later. I just mean it's not a huge rush because were both still fairly young so have time. But it is something I've wanted for a long time and something I'm very excited about. I can't wait to become a mum!! Just thought I should clarify that haha!!

It's a great thing when you become a mum all the pain of labour is forgotten it's amazing. I was upset on my first preg I didn't show preg or anything, non of the usual hard to get to sleep etc I wanted to show the world I was pregnant haha.

Ok sorry if this is tmi but I really am getting my hopes up right now, sorry for tmi but just been little girls room and I had some yellow cm on toilette roll with also stringy cm. that's unusual I do sometimes get stringy cm right b4 af but she's not due for another 9days yet and I'm still cramping. Not only that I had a weird pain earlier right down the centre of my abdomen right to my vj for a few seconds. I'm going to start testing from Monday.

hay ladiesss!! sorry i haven't been on ... but glad i'm not testing on my own :flower: i must admit tho i took a test today and got what i think is a faint line on a cheepie but i dont trust em hehe!! i have no idea were i am in my cycle as i mentioned in my previous post as i've stopped tracking i'm gunna hold off testing for a day or two.... but here's my pic of the test's i took today the pink handled test is an ov test the other 2 are preg test the middle preg test was taken after a half hour hold and i thought i seen a line so took the other pg test 5mins after lol if tha, but i dnt think i see anything on that 1 :s what ya think ladies??? xx

Attachments

• IMG-20140524-02967.jpg
    IMG-20140524-02967.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 16
here's the preg test on its own and now its dried :)

Attachments

• IMG-20140524-02968.jpg
    IMG-20140524-02968.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 13
I do think I see a faint line but did uut the preg one next to ov one b4 it dried? As that can make the preg one get a line too.

gunna test again ina day or two oh is working away atm but i'll post an update asap x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->