• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who's with me #02.06.14

Yes I see a little something! Woohoo fingers crossed!!

Mummy smurf - oh I know what you mean, I can't wait for all the pregnancy symptoms, kicks and big belly! Haha your symptoms do sound very good so I think we may have a few BFPs in here. Let us know how your early testing goes! And don't worry about tmi, it's never tmi! Hahah

Afm - not really feeling it this cycle anymore.. Just not sure when I Od, if I even caught it. Because we were away during fertile period and staying with family it was hard to dtd much.. (Were not telling anyone were trying). If I Od when I initially thought then we did bd 2 days before that but I can't be sure. Have no symptoms anymore and just not feeling it :(

Will try be better organised next cycle!!

My temp dropped below coverline today fingers crossed its implantation dip hehe.

I got my fingers crossed for you fx

Oooo could well be implantation dip. The time is right :)

Yays! All signs point to implantation!

Feeling a bit sad because I feel so out of it this cycle now! Oh well hopefully ill get it next cycle and be right behind ya :)

Yays! All signs point to implantation!

Feeling a bit sad because I feel so out of it this cycle now! Oh well hopefully ill get it next cycle and be right behind ya :)

Fx crossed for you this is our first month with good timing we bd day before ov and day after ov so it was covered. Something else to consider wen u start trying more is preseed it's great for helping sperm live longer and keeping it healthier n get it to the egg faster I think. A lot of people say they conceived quickly with it.

Iv just ordered a bunch of internet cheapie tests! Even though I'm not feeling positive this cycle at all I'm still wanting to pee on something - you know, just in case! Hehe but because I suspect it will be negative I didn't want to waste money on expensive tests so I went for the cheapies. Have never used them before and also got se OPKs for next cycle! Yays haha

Iv just ordered a bunch of internet cheapie tests! Even though I'm not feeling positive this cycle at all I'm still wanting to pee on something - you know, just in case! Hehe but because I suspect it will be negative I didn't want to waste money on expensive tests so I went for the cheapies. Have never used them before and also got se OPKs for next cycle! Yays haha

Yay for getting some. I need more opks if this isn't my month lol but I'm convinced something is defo going on down there iv been having a dull pain for few hours on the inside of my leg near top never had that before and when I coughed before I had some like stabbing pains for a few seconds, still got the increased cm too. I already have my preg tests have about 100 of them haha and I have some frers that I bought for last cycle but decided to hold off, glad I did. I also have some clear blue digitalis il use once I get my positive. It would be great to see the words lol :baby:

Yay for getting some. I need more opks if this isn't my month lol but I'm convinced something is defo going on down there iv been having a dull pain for few hours on the inside of my leg near top never had that before and when I coughed before I had some like stabbing pains for a few seconds, still got the increased cm too. I already have my preg tests have about 100 of them haha and I have some frers that I bought for last cycle but decided to hold off, glad I did. I also have some clear blue digitalis il use once I get my positive. It would be great to see the words lol :baby:

Yep still sounding super promising! You must be about 7dpo now right? When will the testing start? Can't wait for my package to arrive, maybe tomorrow! I'm back at work today for the first since being away, such torture!

Yep still sounding super promising! You must be about 7dpo now right? When will the testing start? Can't wait for my package to arrive, maybe tomorrow! I'm back at work today for the first since being away, such torture!

Yep 7dpo today. Will do my first test tomorrow with an ic. Af due in 7days.

Eeek! Exciting! 8dpo still super early but there's a chance we could get a hint of a line by then

Hey ladies.
Can I join? I'm in my third cycle trying for #2. I'm still breastfeeding DS1 who is 13mo so I don't even know if I'm ovulating. That said, this month I used opks and got a positive for the first time ever. So hopefully that increases my chances. I'm currently 3dpo so due AF a bit later than you guys but I'm going to start testing around the 2 June when I'm 10dpo. It's only a week away but it feels like a lifetime!!

I hope you're all keeping well and struggling with the tww too much! Xx

Hi ladies my tww has been uneventful. No symptoms just a small amount of yellow ewcm on 6dpo. Feel like I'm out already.
Good luck to u all:)

Hey bbymc! Welcome and good luck :) I think I'm either 9dpo or 3dpo (or anywhere in between I guess I can't be sure) so may actually be on the same time line as you if I didn't O until later!

Mummysmurf, definitely only a small chance to see something at 8dpo but seeing as you have heaps of tests why not hey haha never know! And if not should be able to get a line in a few more days

This week is going far too slow!!!!! When is the earliest you can you get a line? I think I'm due af on the 2nd, thought it was the 4th bit that's when I started it lol trying not to obsess about symptoms but omg its all I think about! How's everyone going? Can't wait to see some testing and bfps in here :)

I'm really hoping that my tests will be waiting at the door for me when I get home from school today but probably not knowing my luck. Will probably be a bfn anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->