who's with me #02.06.14

Have any of you ladies had little pulls during tww? On my left side I keep having these little jabbing pains that last for about a second and happen every 5-10 min. Getting worried

Do you mean like a pullin feelin where it feels like someone is stretching ur uterus?

I had that last cycle I was so sure I had to be preg cause of it lol no such luck for me thou I conceived the cycle after lol

Hey there, I wasn't very hopeful this cycle because we didn't get to BD much but then yesterday at around 8/9 DPO I had a very strong pulling tugging sensation below my belly button for a few minutes, never felt that before so suddenly I became hopeful again, I thought it might have been implantation. I told myself I was allowed to test tonight at what I though would have been around 9/10 dpo BUT then this morning I have brown spotting :cry: So looks like I'm out this cycle. Pretty disappointing, I'm only CD 24 today and not due on until this Monday at the earliest. I had a feeling I might have ovulated early this cycle on CD12 which is really weird because usually I O around CD16. But if I did O early on CD12 then it makes sense that AF would be starting up early now because Id actually be more like 12dpo today and I didn't BD at all early in the cycle because I wasn't expecting such early O….

ARGHHHHHH

Your not out untill af shows Hun. I'm not feeling that hopeful this mth I keep comparing to last cycle and nothing's the same :/

still early days for you Ckelly, very hopeful for you :)

thank you :)

I think we all need a massive positivity tidal wave. Let's all think positive and imagine seeing a bfp. Whether it happens this month or next we'll all get there xo

Arghh I'm not feeling positive at all today. I'm feeling like I'm never going to get pregnant and I'm sick of trying, sick of the disappointment. I don't know about next cycle I feel like I should take a break from TTC :cry:

Arghh I'm not feeling positive at all today. I'm feeling like I'm never going to get pregnant and I'm sick of trying, sick of the disappointment. I don't know about next cycle I feel like I should take a break from TTC :cry:

Samantha, it will happen :) people try for so long and then bam! I think we've all had that moment where we want to throw stuff across the room (I did that with an ov test hehe) but honestly don't give up. Everyone on here will support you :)

4 months now of nothing :( thank you tho! I'm sure I'll be ok in a few more days and ready to start the next cycle soon :)

Aww samanthatc sorry u feel like that. It will happen, try not to put to much pressure on urself :)
I understand how ur feeling it took 12 cycles with oscar 11 cycles with angel baby however I'm thinking positive for next one.
Thinking of you .... Here for rants/chats etc x

How is everyone??
I'm currently feeling no symptoms but my little boy has a cold and his big back teeth now coming through so giving me something else to focus on x

My dad just got her first toothbrush she's so excited! Never met a kif who liked to brush their teeth

Not bad no symptoms really 10/11dpo tomorrow so may do a test:/
Glad ur doing well:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"