Why can't our bodies be more predictable?

I only felt terrible cramps with my son, but I honestly thought AF was about to come and my last pregnancy I just knew I was already pregnant. I didn't feel anything this last time. And yeah I am 6dpo and I guess the feeling I am have is good, I read it could be implantation happening. I'm not sure it's so strange it feels like I have done 100 crunches and its so sore, last night I kept waking up to turn from off my stomach and I've been sleeping a lot, I don't wanna get so excited then be disappointed! But I hope this is it! But idk what do you think? Did you feel this as well??

I'm learning new things and I figured out how to do the tickers lol...
Well goodnight talk to you later!!!

Yeah, look at you with your picture and new tickers up!! :) I love it all!

I was just looking back at my FF notes. It's hard to tell when I implanted. It looks like I thought AF was coming starting at 4DPO. I didn't have strong cramps...they were very dull, and I just kind of felt yucky. I definitely had the feeling like I had been doing crunches. I thought maybe it was from gardening or something, but I don't exercise so it wasn't because I was actually doing crunches! Haha. I think that was around 9DPO. I also was incredibly tired and taking naps every day starting around 6dpo. My sleeping was all over the place. I was falling asleep early, and waking up before my alarm (which is SO not like me). I had so much energy in the mornings, and was incredibly hungry. I usually press snooze for a long time, and skip breakfast (bad I know). Prior to that I was also usually up really late, but during that week I kept falling asleep on the couch after dinner around 9pm.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that what you're feeling sounds REALLY promising!!! I know every person and every pregnancy is different, but your situation sounds similar to mine and many others who go on to get a positive pregnancy test. I know what you mean about not wanting to get too excited and then be disappointed. I certainly don't want that for you. It's so hard not knowing when you're in the TWW. I know we've said it before, but it would be so much easier if our bodies gave us clear "yes" or "no" signs before a missed AF. I hope this is it too!! I'm staying optimistic for you! :)

Lol I was so excited to figure all the ticker and picture thing out. I join back in Sept and I didn't really start getting on here until after my mc.

But on better news I really think everything sounds promising, I don't see why I won't get my BFP I O this month and I also BD timing perfect all like my BFP in Oct, and the soreness is becoming better but I can say I am hungry a lot now and I was that way with my son.

So confessions lol, :blush: I'm an addict of POAS geez I tested today and of course BFN and I know I know it's way to early I don't get my BFP til 16dpo , I'm only 7dpo lol but I had an urge lol and I did at 5dpo too lol geez I'm so weak lol owell!!!

Yeah, I think the only reason I got around to getting my tickers was because I joined the forums over Christmas break and had a lot of time on my hands. :haha: It's fun that you have them! I also LOVE that picture of you and your DH. It's so cute! :)

Everything really does sound promising! You did everything right, so I don't see why you wouldn't get your BFP either! The clomid helped you ovulate, and you BD on the right days; I'd say everything is looking great! I'm glad the soreness is gone, and hope it was a good sign. The hunger sounds like a promising sign too :D

Hahaha don't be embarrassed about being a POAS addict!!! I think it's fun to test every day...and then you can know you are pregnant as soon as you have enough HCG in your system. ;) I know it's typically too early to see anything, but sometimes it's hard to resist the urge isn't it?! Lol. It helps pass the time during the TWW! You never know, maybe you will get a BFP before 16dpo this time!

I'm sending TONS of sticky baby dust!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I surely hope I get my BFP before 16dpo!! But tonight we went over my sisters house and walking to the car I smelled something and I almost threw up and then I thought I wanted Taco Bell and the smell of it omg almost threw up again!! But I have this fullness in my stomach and my breast are a little sore and I'm tired lol!

I promise I am not complaining at all, I just hope all these things I'm experiencing leads to my BFP!!

Maybe you could answer this question how do you count your dpo. I thought it goes like this, I got my positive opk on CD 11 on Feb 26 so Feb 27 is ovulation day and Feb 28 starts day 1 of dpo right?? If so that makes me 8dpo right does that makes sense?

I went to the dollar store and I got 5 test and I'm gon start test everyday starting tomorrow which would be 9dpo -14 dpo

Oh no, I know you aren't complaining at all!I enjoy symptom spotting with you! :) It's a sad day when Taco Bell smells bad though.:haha: I don't eat a lot of fast food, but I always crave Taco Bell. Heightened sense of smell is good! I didn't have that, but my gag reflexes were terrible. I thought it was all in my head at the time, but it was at least once a day over random things. Lol. Eeek, every day its closer and closer to finding out!! :happydance:

As far as counting your dpo, that is exactly how I do it! I didn't use OPKs, but my understanding is that once you get a positive you will get your surge within the next day or so. So I would agree that your 1dpo would be Feb 28th (assuming the digital test was the true positive, not the line test on your CD14). Dollar store tests are awesome for POAS addicts! You'll have to keep me posted on your tests, and just remember not to get upset about a BFN this early, because I think your BFP will show up this cycle!

Yeah I had to get them to satisfy my urge... I'm am happy you agree, but this is what I think about my second positive on CD14 I felt ovulation on both sides normally it's only my left but this time it was right and left. So maybe it was another eggy releasing :dohh: but we shall see, everyday I'm feeling more and more like I am!!

So I have been very nauseous all day. So I ate about a hour ago and 5min later all came back up!! Really hope good signs and I get that BFP very soon. I might call my doctor to do a progesterone check the 21 day check and if my numbers are really high that would tell me if I am or not.. I shall investigate what the numbers are to be consider pregnant.

So this may be tmi, but yesterday I had a little creamy white cm and I never get that ever not even for ovulation or before AF. I don't know what it actually mean but I hope good. Do you have any insight?

Oh yeah, I would be POAS everyday if I were you too. Lol. Hmm that is interesting that you felt ovulation on both sides! I know it is possible to release two eggs, but I don't know very much about how often it can happen. I think it is definitely a possibility! Did you feel O pain the day after your digital test too?

Oh no! I'm sorry you were unable to keep your food down. I really hope all of these things are pregnancy symptoms; it all sounds very promising right now! Have you tested today? Let me know if you end up calling your doctor to check your progesterone levels. They had your results back pretty quickly the last time, didn't they? It would be interesting to know what your levels are! They usually spike a little around ovulation and then decline in the leutal phase when you aren't pregnant, or they stay peaked when you are?? Is that how it works? Aye, I have so much to learn :)

Yeah I did feel ovulation pain on both days, that's the scary part, and also I did test today BFN I won't test any more until 12dpo then at 16dpo. I might wait it out and just stick with testing. Instead of going to get that test done at my doctor. really the test is just to see if you are ovulating or not and I read sometimes when levels are high and you still may not be pregnant. So I don't wanna put myself through that. And we are learning together I read all this last night before bed.

I finally got pictures it too forever, they knew something was up!

But my babies Gizmo is the yorkie and Diamond is the Pitt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 3
It only let me do one picture at a time sorry it's side ways still trying figure everything out

Here is Gizmo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1
I didn't realize the other post you wrote yesterday about the creamy CM. I think that is a great sign, especially if you don't usually get it! I know some people get it throughout their cycle even when they aren't pregnant, but most of the time increased creamy CM can be a good sign! I usually have a lot of CM (sorry TMI), but I definitely had more before my positive pregnancy test :) Things are honestly sounding so good for you!!

I know what you mean about not wanting to get your hopes up if you got your progesterone levels checked. I think if you keep testing you will get the answers you are looking for soon!! Also, I wouldn't worry too much about feeling ovulation pain on both days. You seem to have covered BD for both of those days. If you did ovulate on the later date, it may just mean that your dpo are a little off. Then again, maybe your true O day was CD12 like you thought. I am feeling very positive thoughts about your situations, and I'm sending lots of prayers and baby dust your way!! :)

Oh my goodness, Diamond and Gizmo are adorable!!! I love them!! I will try to upload one of my dog later. My mom and mother-in-law are in town, so we are about to go out to dinner. Have a great evening!!

Thanks they are who keep me busy.
I think my dpo days maybe a little off but I did cover the dates like u said.. I got four test left, two dollar store brands and two FRER, so the plan is to to test Wednesday-Saturday 13dpo-16 dpo. Well if the 15 is my true o date it will be 13 dpo which is that last test on Saturday.. Oh no I have confused myself well I'll buy more test Saturday if I don't get a BFP by then...

Have a great time with your family, I know it feels great to have your mom and Inlaw in from town.

Well my update, I'm 12 dpo took a test today BFN, I'm kinda thinking I'm out because I feel something should be showing by now cause Saturday is 16dpo according to my first positive on OPK! Although it's possible the second positive is maybe be my true positive. I think I should stick with the first one because it was a digitally OPK... Ummm idk but I think I'm out I refuse to take another test until Tuesday when AF is due! This really sucks!

Owell in Gods timing! But how are you? I'm sure great' I bet you've been having a blast with both moms!!

Here are some pictures of my dog. She's not very photogenic in the second one. Lol. She definitely keeps me busy too; I think it's the terrible twos :)

Woohoo, I'm looking forward to you starting to test tomorrow! Haha it is confusing trying to track the dpo for two possible O dates! I'm hoping that your first date is the true O date and you get that positive test sooner ;) How have you been feeling?

Yes, it is nice to have had our family come visit these last few weeks! We miss living closer, so it's nice to have these visits when we get the chance. :) Do either of your families live close by?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 2
She is so cute! Gizmo will be two in July and Diamond she just turn 1 in December!

Yeah our families are both in town they are like maybe 30-45 min away! I so wanna move out of Memphis! But I know once we have a baby we will be more willingly to move out of state, of course I told you we stay because of my doctor and I am consider high risk in pregnancy! Soon enough I know soon enough!
However I'm happy y'all had a chance to enjoy y'all families over the past few weeks!

I'm feeling fine I still have soreness in my tummy I have been tired a little taking more naps lately but other than that I am feel great! Even better if I get BFP this cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->