why did i bleed after sex???

Discussion in 'Your Health & Wellbeing' started by rachael22, Nov 17, 2011.

1. rachael22

rachael22 Well-Known Member

im worrying like crazy now!! :nope: me and OH :sex: and after i went to the loo and wiped, and theres was a pinky colour mixed in with :spermy: now i am really worrying, i had my smear in june and everything came back fine! could it be anything to worry about? have any of you ladies ever had this?

thanks

Xx

2. sophxx

sophxx Well-Known Member

My gp sys you always should get bleeding after sex checked out espically if it's heavy. X

3. rachael22

rachael22 Well-Known Member

it wasnt heavy but it was burning after sex like a friction type feeling, but i had my smear in june and the results came back fine in july, nothing abnormal was detected, i may dtd again in a few days wen everything has calmed down and see if it happens again if so i will take a trip to the doctors, if its not one thing with me it another !!! X

4. sophxx

sophxx Well-Known Member

Things can change fro
    Uaving a smear in June Ot you might have a infection

5. littleblonde

littleblonde kacey and sophie

Also a smear cant detect all types of cervical cancer. However most people that go to the dr with bleeding after sex dont have it. It may just bit abit of cervical errosion. See if it happens agagin and then get checked out