why did i bleed after sex???

rachael22

Reaction score
im worrying like crazy now!! :nope: me and OH :sex: and after i went to the loo and wiped, and theres was a pinky colour mixed in with :spermy: now i am really worrying, i had my smear in june and everything came back fine! could it be anything to worry about? have any of you ladies ever had this?

thanks

Xx

My gp sys you always should get bleeding after sex checked out espically if it's heavy. X

My gp sys you always should get bleeding after sex checked out espically if it's heavy. X

it wasnt heavy but it was burning after sex like a friction type feeling, but i had my smear in june and the results came back fine in july, nothing abnormal was detected, i may dtd again in a few days wen everything has calmed down and see if it happens again if so i will take a trip to the doctors, if its not one thing with me it another !!! X

Things can change fro
Uaving a smear in June Ot you might have a infection

Also a smear cant detect all types of cervical cancer. However most people that go to the dr with bleeding after sex dont have it. It may just bit abit of cervical errosion. See if it happens agagin and then get checked out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->