Why oh why did I start testing early!!!

Sorry you got a negative aswell Miismuffet :(
I just tried out another FRER and again it was a bfn. Think im ready to accept that im not pregnant. Dumb IC's had me thinking I might just be.

So wish my af would hurry up and get here so I can move on!!

I saw a BFP in all of yours...also not all FRER are created equal....I would wait 3 days and test again with FMU...I honestly think this is it for you! I have seen many BFP's and yours are true BFP's because there are color to them lady...don't give up on this cycle..it's not over til the witch shows!

They do look really really positive. I'm so surprised you're getting nothing on the frer...they can't be evaps on those ics?! They just look like ordinary positives... keep testing i'd say!

I was surprised to lol

Thanks heaps for all your support and lending some line spotting eyes, Ill leave it afew days and if af doesnt arrives Ill do another test :)

Didnt have to wait long af just arrived lol
Oh well fingers crossed for the next cycle. Bit concerning that i was getting pretty good positives tho!

AF arrived for me. I'm glad- 1st time since my mc in April. how you doing hun?

Im ok cause I had a mc in May so im happy my body is doing what its meant to again lol Im excited about trying this cycle :)

I had a miscarriage in April. We are quite similar right now lol

Well heres hoping we both get a nice BFP this time round:thumbup: lol

:hugs: to both of you!! hope next cycle is the one for both you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back