Why you should never look at the test after ten minutes.

C

charlie_lael

Hi ladies. I just want to stress the seriousness of why you shouldn't look at your test after the ten minute mark. I did this a couple days ago with an FRER. I trusted the reading because I was confident that FRER never left evaps as I've never had them before. I was quickly slapped into reality today as AF is approaching.

----PLEASE LADIES: DO NOT LOOK AT YOUR TEST AFTER THE TEN MINUTE MARK!!!!! EVEN IF YOU'VE HEARD GREAT THINGS ABOUT THE TEST! YOU'LL ONLY GET FALSE HOPES! EVERY PREGNANCY TEST HAS THE POTENTIAL FOR SOME VERY CONVINCING EVAPS!!!-------

I'm posting my pictures of the evaps I've gotten with FRER in the past couple of days.

(I'm not trying to be a negative nancy. I'm just trying to share my experience so no woman has to go through this again. :cry: )

Attachments

• DSC00456.jpg
    DSC00456.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC00459.jpg
    DSC00459.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 152
These are my evaps from a couple of days ago that originally got my hopes up. (My own silly fault.)

Attachments

• DSC00444.jpg
    DSC00444.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC00446.jpg
    DSC00446.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 92
Good advice!! Thx for posting for your pics :hugs:

I just want to add...dont take the test out!! :p I've heard alot of ladies say they "see a line" once they take the test out of its case.

Take the test, look at the results within the time limit and if BFN... throw it out and put that garbage to the curb! (so you dont go rooting through the trash later... lol we've all done it!)

Yes! Another very good point. Thank you parisprincess. :)

Not yet, but she's on her way. Temp has dropped to 98.1. She'll be here later this afternoon, I'm sure. :gun: (That smiley is too cute. :p)

I just read your Mesina reading -- so good!! Im waiting on mine as I type this! Ordered it on Saturday.... got a reply email from her on Sunday saying to expect my reading in 2-3 days.. Im so excited to get it!

Seems alot of people like her :)

She is very sweet! Post your reading when you get it. I wanna see. :p

I know this is off topic but where do you order readings from?

I will definitely post it! :) I hope she says something good for me!

I'll post a thread here: https://www.babyandbump.com/paranormal/ about where you can get readings from different ladies. It might take me a second to find all the websites, so just keep refreshing the page. Lol.

Here is an invert, Its such a weird test, I would do another one but take a photo while its still in the case, I do see color and all the evaps I've had with Frer never have color

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/555-1.jpg

Same here -- since its pink it makes me think it could still be a BFP :)

Yeah... but the fact that they took so long to develop and since my temp has dipped so low today; I just don't think it is... I'll post of pic of my BFN this morning so you ladies can see if it's positive, but I'm 99.999999% sure it's not.

Thank you ladies. I'll post a pic in just a second.

Yeah... but the fact that they took so long to develop and since my temp has dipped so low today; I just don't think it is... I'll post of pic of my BFN this morning so you ladies can see if it's positive, but I'm 99.999999% sure it's not.

Thank you ladies. I'll post a pic in just a second.

My bfn

Attachments

• DSC00460.jpg
    DSC00460.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00464.jpg
    DSC00464.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 52
Im so sorry you got let down! I keep trying to preach this same thing myself. I have actually TESTED this theory out and you can even create PINK evaps by taking them out of the case.... Pregnancy tests do not let us down any where near as much if we just follow the rules! throw it away after 5 minutes (10 at the MOST) and DONT OPEN IT if its in a cassette! even the internet cheapies wouldnt be AS bad with evaps if they were in the trash after the 5 minute mark and we never looked at them again....

Again, Im so sorry but I do hope ladies will start following this advice for less dissappointment...

I can sort of see something on the first pic... maybe I have line eye? Im going to invert anyway and see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->