Why you should never look at the test after ten minutes.

I can sort of see something on the first pic... maybe I have line eye? Im going to invert anyway and see!

We have to remember too that we are ALWAYS going to be able to see something... it has an antibody strip that is visible to the eye...

I think I have line eye too because I also saw something in the first pic.

Nothing showed on the invert :(

Could you be having a chemical? :hugs: I don't mean to be insensitive and I dont know much about chemical pregnancies... but could there be a chance?

I think that its far more likely that what you said about opening the tests and looking after 10 minutes is the problem here... we have all done it and we have all found those lines and gotten our hopes up that maybe maybe maybe... then period starts and CRASH... It totally sucks when we want it sooo bad, I understand....:hugs:... I definitely dont want to make any assumption that you lost an angel baby... I dont think that test you had was positive under the rules of the test... Thats why I started a thread this month for testing inside the rules and hoping it will eliminate some of the let down! We are here for you sweetie... hang in there! :hugs:

I found a post that is very similar to your tests ... sadly, turned out to be an BFN.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/752648-frer-pink-evap-bfp.html

I think that its far more likely that what you said about opening the tests and looking after 10 minutes is the problem here... we have all done it and we have all found those lines and gotten our hopes up that maybe maybe maybe... then period starts and CRASH... It totally sucks when we want it sooo bad, I understand....:hugs:... I definitely dont want to make any assumption that you lost an angel baby... I dont think that test you had was positive under the rules of the test... Thats why I started a thread this month for testing inside the rules and hoping it will eliminate some of the let down! We are here for you sweetie... hang in there! :hugs:

I am definitely not making an "assumption that you lost an angel baby"

I hope you know that charlie_lael :hugs: I've got nothing but positive thoughts for you :flower:

I agree Ava.... I've seen this happen with frers before. I'm sure it wasn't a chemical.

No. I'm sure it wasn't a chemical either. I have a craaaaaazy motherly intuition. I didn't feel like this was my month anyway. I just paid too much attention to my chart and evaps and gave myself false hopes. It's my fault for listening more to my head then my heart. :p

Or maybe it was the other way around. Lol. I don't know. I should have listened to my instincts! There we go.. :haha:

No. I'm sure it wasn't a chemical either. I have a craaaaaazy motherly intuition. I didn't feel like this was my month anyway. I just paid too much attention to my chart and evaps and gave myself false hopes. It's my fault for listening more to my head then my heart. :p

Dont feel bad, we all do it! It will be your month very soon! I SWEAR from watching this site for months and from my own bodys experience, when we pay too much attention and get too "clinical" with it all, it seems to be less successful! Maybe next month just BD with your man for two straight weeks and dont even think about charts or temps or tests (HA Im one to talk!) and see what happens... you might be pleasantly surprised! :hugs:

Have to agree again!!! After my ectopic in august and losing my right tube I thought there was no way in the world I'd get pregnant again so quick so I didn't chart, temp, instead I just used OPKs simply to see how bad my cycle was messed up from the event. We BD'd only twice, on both days I got a positive opk and that was it and look what happened! I think you will get your BFP very soon Charlie and when you do it will be beautiful. :)

Yeah. That's what I'm planning. No charts or OPKs. Au naturale.. Lol

Sometimes I think when we OPK we stop BDing after the positive and stop testing too and then sometimes our body doesnt O then and it surges again later and we miss it! If we just keep at the BDing and ignore the tests over the fertile week or two, I think it is prob a more reliable way to do it... I know one of my buddys on here ovulated like a week after her positive opk... I am too blame for that too... I will BD a few days before my pos OPK, a couple days after... and then TAKE A BREAK... haha... maybe that break is when we should be doing it? Who knows! Its all such a mystery! :)

I had the FRER indents/colorless lines get me last month too- and from all the tests I took, I would for sure say they get more visable when you crack the case.. especially if you open it before the test has dried. Good luck everyone!

I had the FRER indents/colorless lines get me last month too- and from all the tests I took, I would for sure say they get more visable when you crack the case.. especially if you open it before the test has dried. Good luck everyone!

SO TRUE! Thats how I was getting some of my "manipulated" pink lines... you open it to see before the test is TOTALL dry and all of a sudden a pink line develops! Almost ALWAYS a pink line if you dry it with the heater under your desk at work too. lol....

I must say i always get lines on Frers but ive never ever gotten colour!!!... even when ive over saturated them with pee, opened them up at 5 mins passed e.t.c... Ive never ever gotten a PINK line...

Looking at your lines, to me there looked liked there were progressing i.e getting darker... but todays test i do agree with you on its Negitive. But AF isnt here yet so you still have a chance!!!

goodluck

Hm... You're making me think again. Lol. Do you think I just need to test with a more sensitive test?

Hm... You're making me think again. Lol. Do you think I just need to test with a more sensitive test?

I truly believe FRER is the most sensitive... I have known LOTS of girls who got a faint positive, went and got a blood draw and were only 4-6dpo. are you four days late for your period? Is that ticker right? You said you had a temp dip- that always happens to me the day before my period, I hope its not the case for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->