whyy GRRRR. :( need some help & surpport

emmys_james

TTC #1 Cycle 15
Reaction score
ok so i accepted the fact that this month isn't the month. i have the same bloaty crappy feeling as i always do 2/3 days AF arrives which is either tomorrow or thurs. ugh. just why though, me and OH had :bn: everyday this month and checked when i ovulated and did it then. well oviously as we :bn: everyday lol what am i doing wrong??tested this morning still :BFN: and jiust feeling angry and down. next month i'm using OPK. do i use one everyday as soon as AF clears off?????? hahaha. x

Hmmm....you may get more informed answers in the TTC section. :flower:

I have a hard time pinning down my O, so I start using OPKs 14 days after the first day of AF until I get a positive. I've only been doing this for two cycles though. If you have a general idea of when it is, try testing twice in a day because sometimes you miss the LH surge by just testing once.

Good luck! :thumbup:

Hmmm....you may get more informed answers in the TTC section. :flower:

I have a hard time pinning down my O, so I start using OPKs 14 days after the first day of AF until I get a positive. I've only been doing this for two cycles though. If you have a general idea of when it is, try testing twice in a day because sometimes you miss the LH surge by just testing once.

Good luck! :thumbup:

awwwwwwww nuu i just realised i posted it in the wrong section, what a div i am :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->