Wicked wicked witch

Missalisha001

Reaction score
I've gone from feeling pregnant to feeling like AF is just one toilet visit away. I feel like I just... Know! I'm currently 10dpo and due on Tuesday, my left side from my pelvis to the tops of my leg feels like cramp, bloating (oh the bloating!) and I can just feel the insides of my body gearing up for that "time of the month". I'm hoping that from all your help ovulation will be easier to spot next month, and that I find more time to do the deed with hubby (he's a night worker and I'm a day worker 😕
My fingers are crossed for all you lovely ladies.

Dust to you all 💗✨

So hard to tell difference between af and early pregnancy signs. Hope it ends up with a bfp for you! I know how it can be hard to find time to dtd. My husband works outside and with how hot and humid it has been he is exhausted when he gets home and I have to leave super early in the morning for work 😞 Tww always seems so long but hope yours goes quickly and ends with great news!

I think I naively thought it would be easy, but boy was I wrong. And the obsessing comes pretty quickly doesn't it. I couldn't be more impatient. Never mind! Fingers crossed for a miracle!

Yes, obsessing and getting hopes up is definitely hard not to do 😕 Keep me updated on how you are feeling and if you end up with a bfp. I just started my tww a couple days ago and it's af is expected to arrive 8/1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->