Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

Messed up isn't it...
Just had my :) on my CBDT... Never has a smiley face made me so sad! Normally I'm running around waving it in the air sayin 'get ur shorts off!!!!' :blush:

Hey Carly. Wish I could give you a hug. It'll happen when it's meant to happen. If you got your smiley tonight you may not Ov for 24 hours so tomorrow will still be a good day to bd. Stay positive girly.

Cheers Bean. He won't even kiss me so I'm not holdin out a lot of hope. Called me all the names for mentioning it. Including selfish. But to be honest, I think HE's the 1 being selfish! HE wanted to have the baby at 1st! HE was the 1 who begged me to have my Implanton out! And not HE's the 1 refusing to let himself do anything other than wallow in pity. Argh men!! I was happy with 1 until him!!

Anyways how was work?

Hey work was fine thanks. I have a day off today which is nice. Seeing some friends this afternoon.

I know it's really hard and very frustrating. You put soooo much effort in to TTC to fall at the last hurdle and then have to wait another month. He's grieving. Give him time. We really were devastated when our cat died. Hit us really hard, probably the hardest thing either of us has ever had to deal with. I know that sounds lame. Try and be patient with him. Although he shouldn't be calling you names. Vent your frustration on here and def keep away from FB.

What are you up to today? Cold out! Brrrrr. :hugs:

Well... Today I am mostly eattin my words!
Not sure what happened while OH was in the shower, but seeing as he was flat adament that he wasn't interested, he came out the shower and got in bed and started :sex: ! So I'm in a better mood today! :) lol.
Had another + OPK this morning... And a temp rise? Mega confused by my chart this mth!

Aw day off... I'm jealous! Really don't want to be in work today. What is it u do?

Been lookin at Bulldog Pups. Tempted to go and get 1 as my friends partner is selling them. £1500 tho... Not sure if its a good idea with moving and christmas and possibly-maybe a baby sometime soon?

Don't worry, never air my laundry on FB. I annoys me when people do that... Especially when its slatin some1 1 day and then so in love with them the next! It just makes people look like comlete Numpties.. :haha:

Freezing today isn't it!! Dry tho, which is good. I like days like this. Crisp and fresh! :)

Yay! Happy you got you're bding in!! Hopefully at the perfect time too. Good luck. I'm hoping to get a smiley today.

£1500 is a lot of money. Maybe speak to OH first. He may not be ready.

I love crisp dry days too. Esp when it's lovely and sunny like today.

I'm an Osteopath, treat backs and stuff. What do you do?

Edit - Not sure about your chart it's my first month temping. Maybe ask on the charting trends..

He'd love it... Its just needing to think logically. Pedigrees are expensive to buy and to keep. We've learnt that with Lincoln! And Bulldogs are known to suffer health problems... I don't know. Guess we'll have to think about it. I think he craving one to fill the gap Lincoln left, and I'm cravin 1 to fill my babygap? Probably better off stickin to my original plan and waiting to NY. I'm so impatient tho! Lol.

Don't know what FF did (or I did) this morning but I had totally lost CD11! Doh :rofl:

I manage a Recoveries Team in Lloyds TSB Insurance, based on overpayments on PPI claims. Started in Lloyds when I was still in school... And then got pregnant so haven't ever left! Wasn't what I planned to do with my life but hay-ho. Pays the bills!

Well Fertility Friend is showing me fertile and I am having positive OPKs yesterday on the cheapies and today on the cheapies and the Clear Blue Easy ones too. I did the same "lab experiment" last night. DH was home from work so I told him I had a Positive and he said okay. Then I got my egg white ready and set up my "Lab" next to the bed. We did the BDing and then at the end he grabbed the dish for his stuff without me even getting tensed up and telling him to do it. He was a good husband :) I did my insemination and then put in a softcup too. Took it out this morning and most of the stuff seemed to be gone so that's good. He's gone on the road now. I might be able to meet up with him Thursday for either a quicky in the semi or to get a sample from him to bring home and do one more try but that will probably be too late. So it's looking like I got 2 homestyle inseminations done this cycle so we'll see if that method works out. I have to say I feel better about it. No worrying about how much is in there or if he swished it out or something.
I love bull dogs...I would love to have one but was also worried about the health issues.

Have u been squirtin it into ur actual cervix,or just into ur vagina?
Aww I hope this is a lucky mth for us all, given all our hard work!!
Messy, u get a gold start for ur efforts this mth!! Lol
:hugs:

Thanks! I am not squirting it in my cervix but as close to it as possible. It's kind of a guessing game when you're doing it with the syringe thing so I hope I'm getting it in the right spot. :shrug:

Hi ladies, 6 DPO here.... Symptoms are as followed...
constipation
uneasy stomach (threw up today)
alot of CM
boobs larger
bloated

Thanks! I am not squirting it in my cervix but as close to it as possible. It's kind of a guessing game when you're doing it with the syringe thing so I hope I'm getting it in the right spot. :shrug:

Do you use softcups?

Hey Messy Just a side note (which u may already know) those little buggers need to be kept at body temp, so if you do get pick up a sample from your OH then make sure its in like a baggie or a small tupperwear container than you can stick in your bra! :)

Morning all, and :hi: Hoping! Welcome bk :)

Still waiting for Ov to be confirmed... Temp droped from 36.44 back down to 36.21!!! :(
OH left ensuite windown wiiiiiide open last night tho and it was FREEZING!! I'm *AssuMinG* that room temp may affect BBT?? Anyone know for sure??

Nipples are still feelin like I've had pegs on them and my boobs r swollen. This is new... Soooo confused by this cycle!!

How's everyone doin this morning?

Good Morning All!!! :coffee:

Midg- The DH told me last night on the phone that he's not giving me a "to go pack" from the semi. He told me if I want the goods today then I'm getting them the good old fashioned way. I told him that won't do any good with my pH problem so he said he'd just save it up for Friday night when he gets home and I can have the sample then. I told him that's probably too late so I guess we only got 2 times in this cycle. I am still doing the collect & insert on Friday night as a last try though.

2012hoping- Yes, I am using soft cups and love them for the most part but do not enjoy the removal of them. Seems kinda uncomfortable/slightly painful to take them out.

Anyone good at looking at a chart here? I am still running lower temps and I haven't done an OPK yet today since morning urine for that's no good. Maybe Friday won't be too late???

Ive tested this morning but dont really see anything... my cycles are weird I have 27 day cycles but i have LP of 17, so i O really early and have a longer then 2WW....

Here are this mornings test, its the same test

Attachments

• IMG-20111020-01182.jpg
    IMG-20111020-01182.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20111020-01183.jpg
    IMG-20111020-01183.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 5
Sorry Messy! I'm hopeless at charts. Don't even know what's going on with my own this mth! Can't tell if I've O'd and have no idea why my boobs are bustin out my bra, my nippkes are tender as... And my underarm on my left side is really sore! I know its too early for 'symptoms' so wtf is my body playin at??

Hoping... Now the photo is poor quality but I'm sure I see a faint faint line!!! Omg how exciting?!?!

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 4
Sorry Messy! I'm hopeless at charts. Don't even know what's going on with my own this mth! Can't tell if I've O'd and have no idea why my boobs are bustin out my bra, my nippkes are tender as... And my underarm on my left side is really sore! I know its too early for 'symptoms' so wtf is my body playin at??

Hoping... Now the photo is poor quality but I'm sure I see a faint faint line!!! Omg how exciting?!?!

I know i took it with my cell thought i didnt see anything and then looked again and I see something.... so i dont even know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->