Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Hi all

How are you all doing? I think it is time for a bump update from everyone...

1) How much weight have you put on/lost
2) How big is the bump so far/do your clothes fit
3) weirdest thing about being pregnant so far

Me first - due to excess eating and no morning sickness, I have managed to put on 4 lb already!! (Being more careful from tomorrow)
No bump yet but plenty of podge in the meantime which I can pretend is a bump!
Weirdest thing is baby brain - can't seem to focus like I used to and put my keys in the fridge the other day!

Hope all are well x

sarahjane what a good idea to do an bump update!!

1 - so far (as of this morning) I have only put on 2lb which I am quite pleased with seeing as I didnt have proper morning sickness. But christmas is such a difficult time not to over eat...even when you arent pregnant! i think i put on 6lbs over the xmas period last year!! So I will have to be careful this year!

2 - I've got a cute little bump, my jeans wont do up and wearing maternity work trousers already. I will post a pic soon.

3 - same as you Sarah...baby brain!! its scary how quickly you start doing crazy things isnt it!!

xxx

Feel like I might be going downhill again... DH's first day back at work and I think I just tried to do too much and strained myself. My whole body is sore and tired. I hadn't cried since the first night but did this afternoon when I realized my BBs had deflated back down a cup size :cry: how vain!!

Struggling with when to TTC again. Right now I am just waiting for DH to get home, hopefully I can keep up with all my emails etc when I am feeling 100%.

Thank you girls again :)

Aww hun. I've just checked in on you girls to find you going through this. I'm so sorry Bailey :( such awful news. I hope you manage to rest up and feel better. All my thoughts are with you x x x

TTC again is always a tricky one. Like I said after my chemical from my October cycle, I was going to wait till next year and give us all a break for a while but something willed me that day to take an OPK and I got a smiley face and look where I am now... although we're not sure if this is viable yet!

Loads of hugs hun, you'll know when the time is right x

Hello guys,

Still lurking about :) Just been so busy with work (so depressing) haven't had chance to come and update!

All is well with me... for the past few days or so I've had cramps - very mild AF style cramps, almost like a womb aching sensation very odd... but googled and seems to be very common. First time I've had something like this out of my 3 previous pregnancies but as you all know they ended in loss so I have nothing to compare this against. Full on morning sickness now. Went right off my dinner yesterday - had to leave it as I felt sick, then again at 5am this morning. Still getting waves of nausea now. I'm hoping its all a good sign. I have my scan on Thursday at 8.40am. I'm just so scared of what I'll see :( never seen anything good on a scan - always had bad news! So should this time be any different. Trying not to get my hopes up :(

ANd to top it all off we've had tons of snow here and our heating hasn't worked since Saturday. The house is bloody freezing and British Gas couldn't get someone out to us today - so we hope they can fix it whenever they turn up!

Great idea about the bump update Sarah!

1) How much weight have you put on/lost - I've stayed the same. Well done Clare on only a few pounds given how far along you are!!!
2) How big is the bump so far/do your clothes fit - I have a chubby tummy anyway so only have a bloat which gets bigger as the day wears on... Can still fit in my jeans but usually unbutton them by the end of the day!
3) weirdest thing about being pregnant so far - just the scaryness of not knowing whether this will be ok!

My bump update!!

1 - I have put on 3lb which I am quite happy with as it all seems around my middle. Bum and thighs still okay - fx it continues!!! :thumbup:

2 - I've got a little bump, my jeans won't do up either, but mat wear is still bit big on me. I'm only 4ft 11 and wear petite or kids trousers age 12/13 usually, so shopping for clothes is a pain anyway. Maternity wear is going to be a task. Thank goodness for the current fashion for treggings, leggings, jeggings and all things with a stretchy waistband. :haha:

3 - the weirdest thing I've experienced is the development of an extreme dislike for gravy!! :haha:

:hugs:

L.x

aww glasgowgal...you are tiny!! it is brilliant that leggings etc and long tops are in all the shops so we can get away with wearing them!

i am being so careful with what i eat and still trying to exercise as much as i can this time because when i was pg with Frankie i ate way too much and was just lazy and i gained over 32lbs!! oops! i dont want a repeat of that!

lucy - morning sickness is a great sign...really hope all goes well at your scan on thursday, what a lovely xmas pressie!

we have lots of snow aswell, which is starting to annoy me now! i really dont want to slip over, i'm scared to go out. i got to work ok but nows its sleet/rain which is making roads slippy...really worried about driving home x

my turn

1. i ve lost 5 lb. :happydance:

2. jeans are a bit tighter and my mummy tummy from callum now feels harder. but prob not much bigger.

3. cant think of anything weired yet, no baby brain but i only had that for one week with callum. (one bad week its a wonder my patients didnt die i kept forgetting everything. lol)

beth - yay for losing 5 lb :happydance: looking forward to seeing your scan pics tomorrow!

here are a couple of pics of my 15 wk bump....

Attachments

• 15 wks 1.jpg
    15 wks 1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 15 wks 2.jpg
    15 wks 2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 6
thats such a lovely bump you have there hun & such a beautiful little girl!! :)

i hope everything goes all good with your scan Lucy hun :hugs: f'xd for you!

What an amazing pic of bump, you have a gorgeous little girl too.

My news is that I called to check on the scan date and it looks like the midwife got the due date wrong on the forms. I told them it was a mistake and they told me to come for scan anyway. I am over the moon but very very scared incase something isn't right. My scan is at 11.40 tomorrow... Fingers crossed Lucy and I should have 2 lovely health scan pics tomorrow to share with you all. (Anyone got suggestions on what clothes to wear to the scan- will I be ok just in jeans?)

Great bump updates, I have major weight envy of you Beth! Everyone seems to be doing well on the weight. I really need to hide the tin of roses!

Is everyone ready for Christmas now? I have just been to Sainsbury's - big mistake! How can that many people need to shop at once?!

Anyway - Merry Christmas to you all and keep your fingers crossed for both Lucy and me tomorrow

yay thats great sarahjane that you still get a scan tomorrow, im sure you and lucy will have lovely scan pics to show us all tomorrow.

oh how exciting!!

merry christmas everyone! xxx

thats great news on the scan sarah, looks like i ll have to chase mine up, i still dont have a date. i dont even have a number for my midwife cos she was off ill. so it was a covering one.

What an amazing bump Clare :) so lovely - I hope I have one that looks like that!

Phew I have a scan buddie in Sarah - Best of luck hun, I know how you're feelling....

My scan is at 8.40am and I'm absolutely petrified. So much so that I've really worked myself up this evening - was almost sick and now I have a dodgy tum!

I've had over 8 scans in the past 8 months with my last 3 pregnancy losses... so my scans have always been bad news....

I'm expecting the worst even though I have great symptoms for the first time in my life - doubling HCG, 3+ on digi at 4+3, progesterone of over 100 and full on symptoms (sore boobs, morning sickness, tiredness etc)...

I'm so scared I just don't know how I'm going to get through tomorrow morning!

got everything crossed for you both, you ll see thoses little heart beats for sure.

Hello guys,

I have good news!!! We have heartbeats and when I say heartbeats I mean two as it seems we're having twins! We're totally in shock but over the moon - this is the first scan ever that I've had a hb let alone 2 of them!!!

Both measuring exactly to-date 6+4 with the same due date that I was expecting - 14th August 2011

Wooooooooooooooooooo so happy!! I can't wait for Sarah to join me in scan happiness today x

Attachments

• Scan 6+4 23.12.10.jpg
    Scan 6+4 23.12.10.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 9
I am also in scan delerium! No pic as I forgot to ask - so stressed and so happy that I don't need a pic though! - I have just the one baby in there though!!! I also now have another scan date for proper dating scan on 1st Feb.

We are over the moon. Today has been the best Christmas present ever - dates pretty much the same as mine but a bit early to tell for certain. Heartbeat nice and strong - I saw it before she even needed to say what it was!

lucy - 2 boys for you if the conspiracy theory about where they are is correct!! Congrats mummy to be xx

Oh fantastic news Sarah!! I'm so pleased :) We were cycle buds and now it looks like we're bump buds too :)

Your baby must have looked more detailed than my two blobs but the hearbeats were so visible... as you say instantly obvious!

When do you get your next scan? I have one booked in for 9+2. I'm not sure whether by carrying twins your considered high risk?

OMG girls... I'm going to be the size of a house with 2 in there and will no doubt show early... don't think I'll be able to hide it to over 13 weeks... we shall see!!

Lucyyyyyyyyyyyyy! i am sooo excited for you & so happy you got great news at your scan and that theres not only 1 bubba but 2 thats amazing! congratulations!

Sarahhhhh im glad that everything went well and that the heartbeat was really strong congratulations hun!!

the best xmas prezzie you could ever ask for :D

wow sarah and double wow lucy!! how amazing both your scans went so well!

i really am so happy for you both, what a lovely xmas pressie!!

congratulations to you both xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->