Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Oh I am so happy for both of you girls!

Cupcake I just cannot believe you are having twins! Those are some well deserved little ones :)

Thanks everyone. I am still on :cloud9: Special thanks to the ladies who have come over from TTC to comment. It means a lot so thank you so much :hugs:

It is strange how real it feels now. Have you got over the shock yet Lucy? You must be totally delighted. They do say twins make you slightly at higher risk but not massively. You need to look after yourself and those two little ones. My cousin had twins about 6 weeks ago and she wasn't too big (and her boys were born at 6lb each).

Looked at the paperwork she gave me today and it looks like we are closer than we thought Lucy! My dates have been put back to 7 + 2 so I am just a matter of days ahead of you.

Happy Christmas everyone xx

:yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::headspin::headspin::yipee::yipee:

OMG

SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH.

cant believe your having twins lucy thats amaizing.

well i have good news and bad news.
12 weeks scan date came through for 10 th jan :happydance: but one of the kittens is ataying at the vets cos he is unwell :cry:

Wow 10th jan is really really soon! Congrats! :happydance:

Poor kitty, will it pull through do you think? :cry:

beth im glad you've got your scan date through and its not too long to wait. sorry about your kitty i hope its ok x

not sure, if they can get him eating again then he should be ok. they are giving him fluids and antibiotics, the bill is estimated at £200 already. think i need to change professions.

17 days til scan yay.

Funny Beth as when I got my 3+ you did say I wonder if its twins - how funny is that!!!

Awww sorry to hear about poorly kitty. Hope he gets better soon x Keep us updated!!

i did didnt i :haha:

so if they are in seperate sacs does that mean they will be non identical, cos that would mean you released 2 eggs from the same ovary.

ow its exciting. what did you think when they told you or did you see them on the screen first.

Yeah you did - mystic meg!! :)

Yes they'll be non identical and can even be different sexes - oh i hope we get one of each. Can you imagine how cool that would be!! And yes I must have popped two eggs from the same ovary - so quite a rare occurance...

The sonographer said do you want to hear the good news - and then said we're having twins and showed us them on screen. We were both shocked and I asked her if she was kidding!!! Needs your head wrapping around the situation...

need to get 2 of everything - how crazy!!

i still cant believe your having twins lucy!! lol but its so exciting and you truly deserve it! :)

i just wanted to come along and wish everyone a wonderful christmas!! :)

i'll have a few drinks for all you pregnant girls!! :D haha maybe not a few for each of you haha i'd not make it home

Just popping in to say Merry Christmas. Hope all having a lovely day x

hope you all had a great day, callum was spoilt rotton for his first christmas.

Hi ladies, hope you all had a lovely christmas day :flower:

Frankie got spoilt as usual by her grandparents! She was over excited and had lots of tantrums though so glad she has calmed down today!

I bought a changing bag from the Next sale...first baby item...so far!! Sale things encourage me to buy :blush:

Hi Ladies,

Hope you've all had a lovely christmas!

Wow I can't believe what i've been missing! Congratulations Lucy, i'm am so happy for you sweetie - if anyone deserved a double blessing this year it was you. My eyes were like frying pans when i saw your scan pics, i'm am so excited for you. :happydance:

Sarahjane - I'm pleased to here that your scan went well, :thumbup: but you'll have to remember to get us a piccy next time. :happydance:

We're having a ball staying with my family, it's so good to be away and have no work to bother with. We went to a giant mothercare yesterday and played with the prams to see which one we want. It's too early to buy yet but think we've decided on the one we want. :thumbup:

Take care of all those bumps girls.

Love,

l.x

hey girls, its callums 1st birthday tom, cant believe he is one already.

cant wait for my scan now, sickness has gone now so only symptom i have is being tired so will be glad to see bean again.

anyone thought of names yet, i ve got my boys name (joshua jacob) but cant decied on a girls yet. think thats cos im preparing myself for another boy.

Hope Callum has a fantastic birthday!

I think girls names are much harder than boys names we've had a boys name for ages, but the jury is still out on a girls name.

L.x

Hope all you girls had a fab christmas :)

aww pram shopping must be hard theres so many nice ones glasgow! :)

love the name Beth! its lovely & im absolutely loving your pic!! hes such a gorgeous little boy! Happy 1st Birthday Callum, hope he has a fab day hun! :)

hope everyone else is good! :)

happy birthday to Calum, hope he had a lovely 1st birthday :flower:

beth i love the name joshua jacob, one of my best friends had a little boy in april and called him joshua, he is very cute! and another good friend of mine called her son Calum, both names i love but would get confusing!! :dohh:

i have a list of a few names for each sex i think my favourites at the moment are...

Girl - Grace Olivia

Boy - Oliver Samuel

my DH doesnt like the name olivia though, its was his late nan's name though so i though him and his family would like it if we used it as a middle name.

has anyone else thought of names yet?

glasgowgal...we have our pushchair that we had with frankie but the in laws are insisting on buying us a new one...so after 20 week scan we will be taking a trip down to mothercare and babies r us!! but to be honest ive already had a peek online, there is a nice maxi cosi one on sale! :happydance:

glad the weather has been slightly warmer today, i know its been raining but happy all the ice and snow has cleared! xxx

im toying with amber or ember for a girl, with ella mae as my back up (that was the name i had picked for callum) but i also like becca.
will wait til sexing scan before worrying about the girls name cos im probably having another boy cos i so want a girl.

i think your having a girl and im having a boy fx'd!! Ella and Amber are on my girls name list, love them both! And Bella aswell x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->