Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Sorry Bailey...thinking of you. I really hope everything turns out ok, you know we are all here for you. praying for you x

im so sorry Bailey, thinking of you hun, rest as much as you can! i hope everything turns out alright for you :hugs:

feel bad posting but bailey said to.

all was fine heartbeat seen and measuring bang on dates.

Attachments

• IMG_1142.jpg
    IMG_1142.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1140.jpg
    IMG_1140.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 8
Topaz - Your scan pics are fab. You must be really pleased.

Bailey - I'm so sorry, sweetie, I hope you get some positive news at your scan tomorrow. All my love. :hugs:

Laura.xxx

Beth, your photos are beautiful :) Congrats! I'm sure you are overjoyed :hugs:

ETA a little later: So glad you wonderful ladies are there for me!! I'm FINALLY feeling slightly better after a very, very long day of immense physical pain. I've taken at least 5 baths in the last little bit.. the hot water is the biggest relief, and they were my first hot baths sine my BFP - I was scared of being in the hot water, but I couldn't go without it now. I couldn't get through this without you all, either.

DH has been wonderful... he has gone out to get me almost everything I could manage to eat today. Toast, hot cinnamon buns, and orange-flavored juice. Doing my best to keep hydrated. I just got shoo'ed back to bed trying to go visit my pets (who have their own room) ... I miss my furkids! The house has been havoc with me in bed, the dogs ate Tylenol off the coffee table, and the cat broke open the hamster cage, and she escaped underneath the dog's water bowl!

glad your feeling a little bit better hun. glad the hamster survived.

bailey im so glad you are feeling a bit better, rest is the best thing.

beth your scan pics are great! so happy for you xxx

aww, your pics are lovely topaz, im glad little one is doing well :happydance: mmmm, im thinking girl this time :winkwink: are you going to find out?

im so so sorry again bailey, i really hope your feeling a little better, take some time to get yourself on your feet, DH sounds like a star, you keep your feet up hun and get plenty of rest :hugs:

Beth, pics are adorable hun. FX'd she's a girl!

Congrats again hun, I guess it feels very real now

Beth, your photos are beautiful :) Congrats! I'm sure you are overjoyed :hugs:

ETA a little later: So glad you wonderful ladies are there for me!! I'm FINALLY feeling slightly better after a very, very long day of immense physical pain. I've taken at least 5 baths in the last little bit.. the hot water is the biggest relief, and they were my first hot baths sine my BFP - I was scared of being in the hot water, but I couldn't go without it now. I couldn't get through this without you all, either.

DH has been wonderful... he has gone out to get me almost everything I could manage to eat today. Toast, hot cinnamon buns, and orange-flavored juice. Doing my best to keep hydrated. I just got shoo'ed back to bed trying to go visit my pets (who have their own room) ... I miss my furkids! The house has been havoc with me in bed, the dogs ate Tylenol off the coffee table, and the cat broke open the hamster cage, and she escaped underneath the dog's water bowl!

Good to hear you are feeling a little better hun. Make sure you keep your feet up x

thanks girls, it was great to see and the place was fab.

sexing scan is booked for 5th feb. and should have my 12 week scan some time in jan.

Right I have an odd situation where I need some suggestions on what to do.

I got my post this morning with my scan date confirmed and they seem to have made a mistake as my 10-14 week scan is this Thursday 23rd December (I will only be 7+5)

I am guessing it as an admin error but as it is booked what would you suggest I do?
A- Call and tell them they seem to have made a mistake
B- Act stupid and go for the scan but knowing they will have to scan me again after 10 weeks anyway for the Nuchal test - bit naughty but tempting!

Downside of A is that I won't see bump before Christmas which would be very nice and also I am reasoning that they would never be able to book anyone else in at this late notice anyway.
On the other side, I would be gutted if I prepared myself for it and then they said they wouldn't scan me anyway as it's too early.

What do you guys thing - be honest and call or act stupid?

I think you should go for it sweetie - Like you say, it's their error!

are you def having the Nuchal test cos if its just a dating scan they might just go on that one and not give you another. if its def a Nuchal test then they would have to do another cos it has to be done beween 11-14 weeks so worth going now i think.

bailey hun, how are you doing?

i still havent got a date for my 12 week scan, hope it comes soon.

Yeah MW definitely said I was having a Nuchal! I think she may have written my due date wrong on the form though as she kept getting confused as her LO birthday is 6th July and my EDD is 6th August. I did tell her a couple of times (she had a cold as well so wasn't feeling well) and she put the right date on my forms but I suspect she may have done somthing like that.

I think I have decided that I will call them on Monday and just ask them to confirm the date is right for the scan. I would hate to use a scan appointment which may be needed by someone else who is having problems. On the other hand I am worried that I have no symptoms at all so it would put my mind at rest to go. Such a tricky one!

Feel like I might be going downhill again... DH's first day back at work and I think I just tried to do too much and strained myself. My whole body is sore and tired. I hadn't cried since the first night but did this afternoon when I realized my BBs had deflated back down a cup size :cry: how vain!!

Struggling with when to TTC again. Right now I am just waiting for DH to get home, hopefully I can keep up with all my emails etc when I am feeling 100%.

Thank you girls again :)

just take it one day at a time hun, when it feels right go for it. there is no right or wrong time frame, some go for it straight away others need more time.

try and remember you can do it and next time it will be sticky.

Hi bailey
Hope you are ok, crying is only normal, you need to grieve for LO. We are all here if you want to talk x

bailey - it must be hard but try not to do too much...rest as much as you can. and like beth said just see how it goes, see how you feel.

sarahjane - maybe call them just to check the date is correct on your letter, then go ahead with it if they confirm it is booked...it is their mistake.

hope everyone is ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->