Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Ok so after moaning about no symptoms, today I have felt sick for most of the day and also had awful cramps! Baby is definitely still there!!

Hope your sickness is getting better Laura, 13 weeks is where it is supposed to slow down isn't it? Your scan is adorable BTW - I am extremely jealous!! I hope mine is as clear as that. Are you hoping for blue or pink?

Bailey - how are you today hun?

Just saw you posted this, was worried about your cramps you mentioned elsewhere but now I see you have felt sick I am very happy for you :happydance: It's quite twisted, I know - but it's exciting to feel!

I had a hard time eating last night, finally ate some pretzels and tried some penne with sun dried tomato alfredo (which I usually love) but I swear I could only taste the metal fork. Sickness is better today but it seems I get sicker in the evenings rather than the mornings.

Can't wait for scan pics Beth!!

Glasgow... I'd hate to have a dream where one of my dogs bit me! You have a Schnauzer, right? Lovely breed!

sorry beth i didnt comment on your gender test...it looks pink :flower: and very exciting you have your private scan on thursday, i bet you cant wait!

funny you should ask glasgowgal, i had felt fine for a while and then last night at about 9pm i felt really sick until i went to bed...strange. but felt fine today!

also very exciting that the last 2 nights i think i have felt the baby move...just a few flutters but very noticable! i love the feeling so much :happydance:

hope everyone is ok x

Yay Topaz! - new scan pics to see this week. :happydance: You must be so excited!

Menagerie - Yes we have a Schnauzer, called Ozzy. He's seven months old, full of fun and just so lovable! :thumbup:

Babybears - Feel better tonight than i have, but my appetite is not up to much in the evenings at the moment. Soooo exciting that you have felt your baby moving, I really can't wait until i feel mine move. Think i might have to wait a bit longer as this is my first, they say you don't feel it until around 18 weeks, so i've got a while to wait yet.

SarahJane - We were really please at how clear our pic was, i've seen some that are really grainy and difficult to see. We don't have any gender preference, it's our first so, we're just going to wait and see what we get - i love surprises! :happydance:

:hugs:

L.x

i first felt Frankie move at 17 weeks, so glasgowgal it should only be a few more weeks when you feel movement. its a strange feeling almost a bubbling sensation it feels like to me...its just so lovely and exciting

glad you are feeling a bit better tonight x

i felt callum towards the end of my 17th week so not long now glasgowgal

Is that a new pic of Callum in your avatar, Beth? He has gotten so much bigger!

It will be so exciting when you girls start feeling movement!!

yeah it is i got some more done on sunday of him, you can see a few more in my parenting journal

Oh he looks like such a little gentleman and you look like such a proud momma!
Sorry you've been having both sleep and teething problems together, but from what I read you are doing an awesome job with him :)

Having some AF-like cramps this morning. I have had a massive amount of clear watery CM, is this normal? This morning there was some pink in there, too :( but I am trying to stay calm.

i have loads of discharge, keep having to go check all is ok.

take it easy bailey and rest just incase.

Just a quick one to say good luck to you Beth for tomorrow - get us a pic on asap x

thanks hun, will try and do it at my mums as soon as we get back there.
grandad is on babysitting duty while mum sis and i go.

bailey...im the same as beth, quite often have lots of discharge. try not to stress yourself about it, just try to relax.

beth - your new photos are lovely. what a gorgeous little man you have...i really think i would like to have a boy this time...one of each! x

oh and beth...hope all goes well at your scan tomorrow, looking forward to seeing your pics x

Beth, best wishes for your scan tomorrow!

I've been passing increasingly larger clots and now bright red blood with a backache and rather severe cramps, so I am going to assume the worst. Will likely pay for a scan next week, but other than that I've pretty much lost hope. BBs are considerably less tender and no MS the last two days.

oh no menageriemom, i really hope its not :nope: try and keep your feet up as much as poss, thinking of you hun, i hope your ok :hugs:

GL today topaz :thumbup:

oh no hun. can you not get a scan with your doc to check, here we have an early pregnancy clinic we can go, or some bloods to check hgc levels.

I am going to likely go Friday for an ultrasound (but will go to the ER sooner if things take a bad turn)- DH is taking an extra day off Friday and we had a nasty ice storm that is making travel very hazardous this morning. He left work early yesterday to be home.

I've been bleeding down into a pad, passed a lot of blood and clots (now it's more like a med/heavy period) and absolutely horrendous cramps and a backache. Baths give me the best relief so I've been in and out of them. I'm just feeling very numb right now... it's going to be very hard to leave the house to see the doctor, and I don't want to talk to anyone in person :cry:

Not trying to bring the thread down, though! Beth I still very much want to see your scan pics when you get them up - all you other girls I'm still right here with you as you've been with me. Please keep the good news coming!

my friend had a heavy bleed and went on to have a baby boy so got verything crossed for you, although i know it doesnt sound good.
we are all here for you hun to support you in what ever way needed.

:hugs::cry:

Thinking of you Bailey, you know where I am if talking helps :hugs:

Sar xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back