Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

hi all you lovely ladies, just wanted to check in and wish you all a happy new year, cant wait to see your next scan topaz, sorry about all the colds you girls are having, hope you get better soon,
oh and dont worry helen, im still here, battling on, lol, :winkwink:

hey bumski, so nice to hear from you. happy new year...hope your ok x

im good thanks hun, had a few weeks off obsessing which was nice but back on it now :blush:

i saw the pics of your bump, how cute!!!! i bet your little girl cant wait to be a big sister :cloud9:

good to have you back!

frankie cant wait to be a big sister, she is so excited!! but she keeps asking for a brother...will have to wait and see x

ooo nice little bump you have there Babybears! :)

ooo nice to see you back bumski ( wooop ) dont feel so alone now :) hope you had a fab new year! :)

haha beth, i know what you mean! mine did that a few weeks back!! bra shopping is on the cards!

thanks helen, hoping to carry smaller this time, with Frankie i was huge! x

Hi Everyone,

Went to see my MW today and got to hear baby's heartbeat for the first time :happydance: Really chuffed!!!

BabyBears - I know I'm so looking forward to our next scan. Are you going to find out if it's a boy or a girl?

Bumski - Happy New Year! Good to see you again!

Still got the cold, feel a bit better today though. Have to go back to work tomorrow, :growlmad: so just going to have to suck it up and get on with it.

:hugs:

glasgowgal - hope work isnt too bad today! so glad you got to hear baby's heartbeat, its lovely to hear isnt it!

counting down the days until the scan, i cant wait! we aren't going to find out the sex...are any of you going to? x

ooo not long now girls till your scans! :) cant wait to see your pics! :)

thats exciting babybears i always said if i fall pregnant then i wouldnt wanna find out but OH is a spoilt sport and said he'd really want too!

Hiya,

Work not too bad today, I'm definately over the worst of my cold now, :thumbup: just wish i could sleep a bit better.

No we don't want to find out the sex either, much rather have a little surprise at the end. We don't have a preference so it doesn't matter, either sex will be fab. :happydance:

L.x

glad work wasnt too bad for you glasgowgal :flower:

i agree, after all that pushing it was so nice to have a surprise!! it was such a lovely feeling last time, i want it again :happydance: i do have a feeling it might be a boy this time....who knows?! :shrug:

i had my flu jab earlier, my arm is quite achey already. the nurse said its so important to have it done when your pregnant and there is a shortage of the vaccinations in our area...she only had 6 left so i was lucky i called when i did!!

my cold has gone now and i am feeling really well and energetic! going to start classes soon called 'babyfit'. i went to them last time and they were really good, might try pregnancy yoga aswell as ive heard good things about it. also aqua natal is lovely when your bump gets bigger to take the weight away :thumbup:

anyone planning on doing any classes? x

Oh babybears loving the bump - its soooooo cute!! Oh and glad you had the Flu jab. I'm keen to have it but GP said hold off till I'm past 12 weeks incase anything bad happened... Did you get a reaction once you had it?

Yay Glasgow so glad you got to hear baby's heartbeat - how amazing and great to put your mind at rest. Pleased also that your cold is starting to get better - mine is too now which is really good - hoping to get some more energy back soon.

Topaz - whats the latest? Sorry to hear about kittie, thats so sad :( did you get any news on the pup too? Funny you say about your boobs just popping! I've gone up 2 cup sizes since I found out I'm pregnant. My boobs are huge!

Babydust and Bumski - how are you both. Glad to see your still hanging in there. I hope 2011 brings you both some much deserved BFP's!

congratulations on your twins cupcake, that is absolutely amazing!!!! you truely deserve such good news after the year you had :hugs:
me and babydust are planning on joining you all soon, just waiting until the gap is big enough and then you can all forward on your baby stuff, lol
feeling more positive about this year,
cant believe how quickly all your pregnancys seem to be progressing, cant wait for those baby pics :baby: xxx

good to see your doing good cupcake!! :)

yes me & Bumski are hanging here hoping to join very very soon! :)

Hi Ladies,

Babybears - Two weeks today until our scans. :happydance: Would like to do some classes, but don't really know whats available in my area. I'll have to look into it and see. I know my work are pretty flexible if you want to attend a daytime class, so shouldn't have any problems going as long as i can find something that i fancy.

Cupcake - Chuffed to hear that your feeling a bit better. :thumbup: I was so pleased to hear baby's heartbeat on wed - can't wait for my scan! Not too much longer til your next scan either. :happydance:

Topaz - My boobs have gone up two cup sizes too - an E-cup and still growing crikey!!!

Bumski & Babydust - I'm keeping everything crossed for a :bfp: for both of you this year - more babies the merrier on this thread :baby:

Laura.xxx

thanks lucy...i love my bump too :happydance: i like it cute and small!

so far so good with the flu jab, no reaction just my arm aches a little but i was expecting that!

laura there will probably be all sorts of classes in your area, it surprised me when i did a bit of research and found out what was about!! hope you find something you would like to do :thumbup:

bumski and babydust i am looking forward to seeing your bfp's very soon :happydance:

feeling a little sad today, my granny (mum's mum) died in her sleep last night. she was 83 and had a long happy life but she had been poorly for a while so its nice shes not suffering anymore and shes with my grandad now x

aww im so sorry babybears :cry: thats so sad, i hope your all ok, thats a lovely way to think that she is now with your grandad and not suffering, and very true too, sending loads of :hugs: to you and your family xxxxxx

sorry to hear that hun.

puppy had his scan today and not really any wiser for now. there is aproblem with the main arteries but she doesnt know how bad yet or what can be done if anything cos he is too small.

has to be re scanned in 3 months time.

BabyBears - Sorry to hear about your Gran, it's so sad when we lose someone we love. Love & big :hugs: to you and your family.

Topaz - It's a shame they can't give you a clearer picture about the puppy's health. I hope it becames clearer and can be managed as he gets bigger.

Laura.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"