Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

im sure everything will be fine hun, but i'll have my f'xd for you! :)

dont you know i actually just thought of something in december i lost my fertility bracelet. Me & OH were just talking about that, i guess i didnt need it anymore!!

&& it actually freaked me out becuz i remember you beth when yours broke & you was pregnant! :)

spooky, but she did say to someone else whos broke that it was a sign that it wasnt needed.

back from scan and all is good, will poist later as having a quick clean up cos got someone coming to see a puppy tonight.

not the best of pics cos its dark now and the light is reflecting off it.

but here is my little bean, it was waving to us. th sonographer was lovely and pointed out all bits of baby. much better than the 2 i had with callum, one was very uninterested and the other was mean and made me cry.

was measuring bang on dates so still due 22nd july.

Attachments

• SAM_0613.jpg
    SAM_0613.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 6
Hi Ladies, How are we all doing?

Topaz - That's a great pic! :happydance::happydance::happydance: It makes such a difference when the hospital staff are nice and friendly. The sonographer we saw for my 1st and 3rd scan was lovely, but the consultant that did my 2nd was a miserable, ignorant so&so.

Cupcake - GL for your scan tomorrow sweetie - I sure everything will be fine. :thumbup: Looking forward to seeing a new scan piccy of the twins. :happydance:

Babydust - constipation not the best part of pregnancy, but it's a good symptom to have. It eased of when my morning sickness subsided, but i'm told it will return later on. :growlmad:

:hugs:

L.x

aww wow thats a lovely scan glad evrything was good :yipee: :)
you got a lil bump now beth?

yea it definetly isnt the best part of the pregnancy lol its rather annoying and kind of hurts lol ( hate the belly ache because of it ) seems worse then normal aswell lol

awww :)

it starts to seem more real when u have the bump well thats whatim thinking haha!

it all seems unreal to me at the moment just enjoying it :)

have you contacted mia, she will do a protection spell for you for free. i think she is great, deffinatly worked her magic.

good luck with your scan today lucy, im sure everything will be fine. looking forward to seeing your pics :happydance:

beth so glad your scan went well, love your pic :flower:

its lovely wen you start getting a bump...i love mine!

oh that is weird about the fertility bracelets, that must mean if you brake or lose them you dont need them anymore! :happydance:

xxx

Hello ladies,

Just wanted to update. All looking good and babies measuring 24mm and 23mm which puts me bang on my due date of 14.8.11.

Both have grown so much since the last scan however I had an external scan this time and the clarity of the picture is a bit rubbish. On the baby on the right you can just about make out arms and legs but the baby on the left all you can see is top of his head - his body is facing away from us.

Oh and good news about the bleed I had, its reduced and absorbed so she said it is now bearly visible and didn't bother adding it to my notes.

Wooo hooo so pleased all seems to be well

Attachments

• Scan 9+2 11.1.11.jpg
    Scan 9+2 11.1.11.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Scan b 9+2 11.1.11.jpg
    Scan b 9+2 11.1.11.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 6
amazing Lucy, im so pleased for you!! :hugs:

i have my 1st appointment with my GP on tuesday to fill in Antenatal forms for my appointmens im quite nervous i dont know what to expect :)

babydust - dont be nervous about first appt with GP, to be honest with my experience its a bit of a let down and actually quite a boring appt. hopefully your GP will be more interested than most of ours were!! wont be long at you will be at your first scan...now that is exciting!!

really happy today, Frankie went off to pre-school with no tears..yipee!! it was breaking my heart seeing her so upset every morning

hope everyone else ok today xxx

my doctors soo excited for me when i rang this morning she was ecstatic lol she knows how much ive wanted it & she cant wait to see me :)

my doctors been fine with me the whole process of ttc, so hopefully th appt will be ok :)

brilliant thats so lovely you have such a nice doctor hun x

Lucy - your pics are fab! :happydance: You must be so pleased with the great news about your bleed. :thumbup: Only 20 days till your 12 weeks scan - it's so exciting!!! :happydance:

Babybears - Only 10 days to go for us, chick!!! :happydance:

Babydust - I think it feels more real with every appointment I go to, but the scans and hearing the heartbeat are definately the best bits. They really bring it home that there's a little life in there. :thumbup:

Topaz - Yay on your growing bump!!!!

:hugs:

L.x

i cant help but to worry that something aint right i have awful backache & i cant reassure my self that everything is fine its so horrible =/

thats fab news lucy.

cramps and back ache are all part of the first few weeks hun, just try and take it easy and keep your feet up just to be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->