Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

ok i said sooon i didnt think this soon but here i am!! :)

on the 10th of this month i'd of been trying 5 years!

my OH's grandad died 3 years ago today what should have been a sad moment turned into a happy moment!

4 days before my period was due i had severe cramps i thought i was coming on really early then when the day arrived still nothing,

im now 3 days late and tested this morning to get a :bfp:

i had cramps ( which i still have now ) im really gassy and feel nausea slightly
ive got backache only in my right side i went to the doctors today thinking i had actually got a kidney infection but it isnt and that i just gotta keep an eye on it & maybe its because of the Ovarian Drilling i had, they also told me my cramps are normal :) they have also confirmed pregnancy with a test!! and said im 4 weeks 2 days from my last period

im so excited & nervous at the same time its took me along time to get here and so glad i have... :)

babybears im sorry about your gran :hugs:

here is my test dont mind the picture its a faint line but a lines a line and the picture doesnt do it any justice because its crap camera & bit blurry

it had a plastic thing over the test so i ripped it apart when i thought i'd seen a line!! haha :happydance:

Attachments

• Photo195.jpg
    Photo195.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Photo196.jpg
    Photo196.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 5
Babydust :thumbup: - Congratulations!!! :happydance: Yay!!!:happydance: I'm so happy for you. Big hugs and kisses. :hugs: Laura.xxx

thank you i just uploaded photos i cant believe it!! :)

:yipee:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

OMG CONGRATULATIONS

im so chuffed for you, im sat here with tears in my eyes, i bet you didnt believe yours when you saw that line come up.

sendin you lots of extra sticky dust
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

thats not a faint line thats a slap you in the face, very obvious great line.

ty so much you girls have been amazing since ive been trying and youve helped me alot im glad to be here with you's finally!! :) .

i couldnt believe it i was like omg is that a line no way!!

omg yes its a lineeeee! haha!! :)

i cant believe it, it feels so unreal. im excited and really nervous at the same time!! :)

didnt think my day would come! great start to 2011!! :)

OH is ecstatic!! :)

so we could have double trouble again like cupcake. lol, it is a great line you never know.

wow babydust.....

:happydance: congratulations :happydance:

seeing your BFP has definately cheered me up!! :flower:

sooooo happy for you!! :happydance:

its so exciting! what an amazing start to the year! :cloud9:

sending lots of sticky vibes to you!

claire xxx

thankyou hun!! :)

its an amazing feeling!!

i never thought id get here and here i am today!! :)

just waiting for bumski to join us!! :)

Just had a look at your pics - that's a fab line you've got there.:thumbup: Topaz maybe right, you could be in cupcake's gang with two on board!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs:

L.x

thankyou!! :)

i'd love twins!! :)

here is todays test! not so good picture sry!

Attachments

• Photo198.jpg
    Photo198.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 7
Woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Babydust - I'm so pleased to see your BFP!!! That's just amazing!!

Your lines are fab too - here's hoping you can join me with a twin bump!!!

Oh I'm so excited for you. This is truely a well deserved BFP :happydance:

I have my scan in 2 days and am nervous :(

:happydance: oh wow helen, tose lines are fantastic!!! not faint at all, you really do deserve this, sit back and enjoy it hun, oh and let dh do all the running round after you, lol xx
so so so so happy for you!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

GL for your scan cupcake :winkwink: im sure everything will be fine and you will come back with a lovely pic of both your babies growing well :hugs:

I hope so Bumski... petrified at the same time... Just got my 12wk scan date through too - its on 31st Jan...

Whats the latest with you hun? Hope you're well?

i will be thinking of you hun, looking forward to your next pic, has you bump started growing yet?

same old same old with me, im sure it will be worth it in the end, lol :winkwink:

just wanted to let you all know i have heard off redrose27, she is ok, she has been through a rough time lately so hasnt been on here, i told her we had all been worried about her, its nice to know everything is fine though :thumbup:

ty girls :) i aint done a test today though, im sick of constipation though lol :)

yes i'd love twins also :)

i think you'll be ok at your scan goodluck chick :)

you getting a bump yet ?

Oh thats good to hear about redrose... I hope she's ok!

I had a litle bit of a paunch on my belly anyways but it seems to have gotten harder in the past few weeks... still don't think its the official bump - can anyone advise where you start feeling the uterus first is it directly above the pubic bone? They do say with twins that you start to show alot earlier than single pregnancies.

Fingers crossed I come back here tomorrow with some good news :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->