Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Did anyone see One Born Every Minute last night? I've just watched it and screaming lady has freaked me out a bit. :argh:

:hugs:

L.x

i did i wanted to slap her, trust me my birth was traumatic and painfull but i didnt scream once she was a nightmare.

im feeling majorly exhausted tonight, just the thought of getting up wears me out. think im running on empty at the mo.

eta. think i ve been feeling the odd movement today.

ty for the reasurrance beth, ive been laid on couch most days taken it easy since i found out, xx

yeah i watched it, i watch it all the time but its different watching it when your pregnant she totally freaked me out i was like what the hell even after she had an epidural she was moaning. lol kind of freaks you out but really there was no need to cuss, i think she must of had a realy low pain barrier because you see some other people on there with there 1st baby and they hardly even make a noise, but it kind of freaks you out =/

its non stop worrying now hun, i ve got stabbing pains tonight but im pretty sure its just my belly expanding.

i loved my birth even though it was a traumatic one, trust me girls you forget the pain the second lo is here.

you know what i had really bad heart burn all the way through my labour and i would actually say that was worse.

yeah my mum said once the baby is here you forget all the pain,

my belly isnt crampy anymore just bakache which is kind of annoying, i just want to get to the 12 week stage when they say the worst is over,

everyone keeps telling me before i know it i'll be 12 weeks because it goes that fast,

yay only 10 days until our scans glasgowgal!!

babydust i know its hard but try not to worry, aches and pains are just a normal part of the beginning of your pregnancy.

yes i did watch one born every minute, that women was ridiculous!! yes i was in pain when i was in labour but i didnt scream like that!! like beth said you instantly forget about the pain when your beautiful baby is in your arms. its the most amazing feeling in the world. ladies please dont be freaked out by it, that women was abnormal or had a very very low pain threshold!!

the pain cant be that bad eh beth, we are willing to go through it again!!

yay for feeling movement beth, its lovely to feel so early on in 2nd pregnancy isnt it! i feel my bubba quite often now, little pokes especially around this time of night if im sat or lying still. i love it and DH felt it friday night aswell xx

thanks clare , it is sooo hard not to worry, xx

Awww yay for Frankie off to preschool with no tears - that must be such a relief Clare :)

Babydust try not to worry hun. I know easier said than done but pains and backache are usual. As long as they're not severe then don't let them panic you - they're a good sign that bubs is snuggling down and getting comfy for the next 8 months!

Beth how exciting to feel movement so early - that is sooo cool. I'm with you too hun on the exhaustion front. Its unbelievable!! Just had a quick tidy up and it left me out of breath and hot. I've had a sit down now and am feeling a bit better lol! Madness...

How funny was One Born... I just couldnt believe that girl. Even the midwife looked as if she was laughing half the time. What an actress... Her poor hubby looked so uncomfortable and she was so rude to the medical crew. I thought the same for that girl Janet... constantly seemed miserable and poor BF couldnt even go with her when she had her emergency c section. Such a great series I will be watching avidly over the next few weeks and months...

that Janet is on here , princess something, she had said that her and her OH had already spoke about if she had to go to theatre that she would take her mum he was just upset the fact she had too, she never had an emergency c section they just used the forceps to get baby out thats why babies head was bruised, i was reading her story on here lol

OMG OMG OMG OMG - I go away for a week and look what bleeding well happens!

Helen - I couldn't be happier, am sat here with tears in eyes at your wonderful news. It seriously couldn't have come finally to a more caring person and I know that you are going to be a wonderful mum! Congratulations and welcome to the bump club hun xxx

Lucy, the twins are looking great - you have your 12 week the day before me as mine is 1st Feb.

Beth - your LO has grown so much! I bet you were over the moon to see him/her.

AFM - been awol due to a nasty nasty cold which has kept me in bed since before the weekend. Finally feeling better now. Pregnancy wise still very little in terms of symptoms, got a large BLOAT problem and at the end of most days I look about 5 months pregnant! It is seriously getting ridiculous with people commenting and stuff... eeek

Love to everyone else and hope all bumps doing well xx

BTW - saw one born and told DH he can divorce me if I do that in labour!!
Also
Heard from Bailey the other day and it sounds like she is feeling a bit better, just taking each day as it comes but think she is staying away from here more to deal with things with her hubby. Hoping she will be back shortly and feeling more herself again.

thanks for that sarah.

im so upset girls. one of the kittens went tonight and after he had gone i realised the money they had paid for him had gone, they must have stolen it back when i nipped out the room.

im so mad that i left it but didnt have any reason to think they would take it.
i ve rung them and they are denying taking it. informed the police but im sure they wont beable to do anything, it will be their word against mine.

wastnt a small amount either, £225. i really needed that money too.

i just feel so cheated, robbed in my own home.

That is terrible hun! I can't believe that anyone would dare to do that.

The only suggestion I have is to check your contents insurance, if your excess is only about £50 you may be able to get £175 back by making a claim as long as you have a police reference number for the theft.

So sorry, the last thing you need when you are pregnant and already have a little one.

Another thought ... did you give them a receipt etc. If they don't have one, you could get them on theft of the kitten rather than the money? They would have to prove they paid then.

Not sure how these things work but just another idea x

thanks hun, my exces is 150 so not worth it and i did give them a reciept.

the police should be getting back to me over the next few days but they wont be able to do anything. there is no proof.

everything just seams to be going wrong at the moment its one thing after another and all the stress and upset is getting to me, just want to cuddle my little man and cry all day.

beth, i'm really sorry about what happened. some people are so awful, you really can't trust anybody! I hope the police can help.

sarahjane, nice to see you back. thanks for letting us know how bailey is getting on. hopefully she will be joining us again soon.

hope everyone is ok today...not long until the weekend. i really fancy going swimming tonight? x

thank you sarah!! still hasnt sank in yet but getting there, its nice to see you back hadnt seen you for a while was getting worried :) sorry about your nasty cold, glad youve heard from bailey hope to see her back soon.,

Beth- that is awful how can they do that its terrible some really nasty horrible people out there thats alot of money and it would have helped in alot of ways, i really hope the police can help because its such a shame..

im good clare hows you? :) are you going to go swimming? :D

Topaz - I can't believe they did that with the kitten - some people have no shame!!! :growlmad: Big hugs sweetie :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sarah-Jane - Glad your cold is all better :thumbup: I had it just after Christmas and was miserable with it for about a week - seems to be doing the rounds on all us pregnant ladies. Can't wait to see your scan pic on 1st. :happydance:

Babybears - did you go swimming? I love swimming but our local pool isn't very good.

Hope everyone else is healthy and well! Any plans for the weekend? Quiet one for me, don't get paid until wednesday. OH and I are going to B & Q to get paper and paint for the baby's room. :happydance:

:hugs:

L.x

im going to my parents house at the weekend :)

how exciting Glasgow, on getting the things to decorate babys room!! :)

thanks girls, the police wont be able to do anything as i cant prove they took it and i gave them a reciept so i cant prove they stole the kitten.

i ve told her im not registering him and im gonna register the microchip in my name so if he ever goes missing i ll get him back.

i just feel so stupid for being robbed in my own home. wish callum could talk he would tell the police what happend cos he was in the room all the time when they must have taken it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->