Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

oh no beth! hope your ok...do you have awful weather? its ok down south at the mo, just very cold. hope your ok x

yep im snowed in had to abandon the car on the next street and i ve killed one of my wheels. plus callum is at my mums and i cant get him and im supposed to be working tom but so way can i get there.

OMG girls - after the chemical last month - check out my post... Just taken a test at 10dpo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/407628-widgets-kitties-cycle-buddies-108.html#post8026873

Thanks ladies - I'm keeping postive - hoping this one is a good sticky bean. I'm sure the test is far darker than I had last month and to get a digi this early on is a little bit of a relief.

Keep everything crossed for me girls... I'll be checking progression over next couple of days

thanks bailey...i'm so happy :happydance:

oh no beth that sounds awful...you must be missing callum. hope the weather gets better soon and you can pick him up!

yay lucy thats amazing...congrats!! this is your sticky one for sure :happydance:

xxx

i ve got him back, the men is the family came to my rescue and brought him over and saved my car too.

aww yay for men! they are good for some things haha x

Heres my test from this morning I think its darker than the SD i took yesterday evening.
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/407628-widgets-kitties-cycle-buddies-108.html#post8033143

I'll be doing an SD later tonight so I can compare progress... Looking good so far!

Hi ladies,

Babybears your scan pics are amazing :thumbup: Only one more sleep for me! :happydance:

Menageriemom - you're insurance issue must be driving you mad! I hate having to do anything like that over the phone, i just get frustrated.

Cupcake - your HPT's are looking good - congratulations and fx that you've got a sticky bean. x

See you all tomorrow, after my scan!

:hugs:

L.x

lucy your test is looking good...fx'd this must be your sticky one!

yay glasgow gal, bet you cant wait!

snow down here was so bad last night me and DD are having a snow day at home! x

Frankie in the snow in our garden!

Attachments

• 920.jpg
    920.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 7
You are so lucky! I miss snow :( We won't likely get much of anything here this year.

I assume that's DD? Adorable! And she looks so happy :)

yes that is Frankie my little girl :) she loved it out in the snow!

its fun if you dont have to go out anywhere and you can just play in it, but because it doesnt snow much here usually, its chaos when it does!! people cant get to work, schools are closed etc x

It's nuts here when it snows. Everybody thinks the world is coming to an end and they will be trapped forever because of an inch of snow, so they have to run out and clear the shelves of milk, bread, and toilet paper! I grew up in the snowy NE US, so it doesn't phase me quite as much!

ha! same here people are panic buying milk and bread!! x

Hi ladies,

Babybears your scan pics are amazing :thumbup: Only one more sleep for me! :happydance:

Menageriemom - you're insurance issue must be driving you mad! I hate having to do anything like that over the phone, i just get frustrated.

Cupcake - your HPT's are looking good - congratulations and fx that you've got a sticky bean. x

See you all tomorrow, after my scan!

L.x

Good luck my lovely - can't wait to see your amazing pics :happydance:

Hi ladies,

Scan went really well, the baby was asleep at first, then the sonographer had me wiggle like beyonce to wake it up and before you knew it he/she was bobbing around quite the thing, with a little full belly. :happydance:

I'm so happy today - only thing is, i don't think i'm going to get home to tell my mum this weekend. :nope: The snow here in bonnie scotland hasn't stopped all day and i don't think a 265 mile drive would be wise. :sad2:

As you can see from my new EDD i'm 4 days futher along than i originally thought. Consultant had a look at my scans ect and said he was happy to transfer me to midwife care from here on in, which means I can go to the Community Maternity Unit for the birth - much better!!!:happydance:

How are you all doing?

Cupcake - Have you tried a digi yet?

Babybears - How do i add my scan pics into my post? I've made one my new avatar, but you'd get a better look if i could attach them into a post. I'm not very technologically gifted. :haha:

L.x

Love the new avatar GlasgowGal!!! Your scan sounds like it went perfectly :) Congrats!!!

Hopefully you'll be able to tell your mother soon. Stay safe in the snow!

awe scan pic looks fab.

when you post at the mottom there is a manage attachment bit where you can upload pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->