Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Hi Ladies,

Sorry i haven't been on in a while. I'm on hoilday at my mum's for a fortnight, so just not had time to post.

Bailey - sorry to hear about your health issues, hope you get sorted soon. How are you getting on with your bfing now that you've mastered the lying down position?

Beth - Congrats on your weight-loss - you are doing so well! i'm sure you'll hit your birthday target. Also, good for you donating your breast milk, such a lovely thing to do. I would love to do it, but while i enjoy feeding Mya, i really hate expressing and only do it when i absolutely have to, so i don't think i could commit to donating & i'd feel horrible letting those tiny babies down.

Helen - Hope you are well hun? I didn't get chance to light a candle, as mum didn't have any. But I always light a candle for my wee ones on 15th November and 16th January, so I will send a prayer up for Evelyn and your baby angel too, Bailey.

Love to you all.

Laura.xxx

hey ladies, how are you all.
josh had his check with the hv today. 13 wks today and weighs in at 13lb 7oz

think i ve lost about half a stone this month :happydance: not bad concidering my new hobby is baking.

Yay well done on the weightloss beth! Josh is growing up so quickly :-(

I am doing good. Still TTC and a lot more relaxed than in ages but being kept stupidly busy at work which is keeping my mind off things.

Hoping for a BFP this month as EDD will be around my birthday

Hope all of our babies are doing well xxx

:dust: and everything crossed for you Sarah!

Hope everybody is well :) Busy, I'm sure!

all good here, think josh is going through a growth spurt cos he has fed more often yest and today and spent all night feeding, im shattered from lack of sleep hopefully he will be better tonight.

looking forward to dressing the boys up for halloween. callum helped me scoop out the pumpkin.

josh has already started rolling, him im gonna have another mover on my hands, callum was fully walking by 11 months bet josh is around ther too.

What are the boys going to be for Halloween? I still have to go get a pumpkin!

I'm still not getting the best sleep, Mattie kind of grunts, wiggles, and snorts all night and doesn't really go for more than 4 hours without feeding yet. Has been a little gassy lately which keeps her up, too. Aside from some foggy short term memory, I think I'm doing pretty well!

Still going strong BF'ing and loving it - actually NIP'ed for the first time at the grocery store while waiting for a prescription a couple weeks ago. It's not very common here so I did brace myself for negative comments. Didn't get any but it helped that DH was with me. Have you done any more NIP'ing, Beth? I hope it gets easier!

callum is a bat and josh spider. will post pics here but you ll all prob see fb first.

josh still feeds 2-3 times through the night also but he is a quick feeder (done in 5 mins every time) so its not to ba and i co sleep so dont have to get up, just last night was a bad night he must have fed about 6-7 times.

well done on the bf and nip. i ve feed all over, even walking round the supermarket or sat on the bench in the middle of the shopping center, i dont care at all which is strange cos im usually shy about my body. im loving bfing too

I think I just got my period this morning. So much for LAM! Not that I was depending on that anyway, but since I have dysmenorrhea I was NOT looking forward to this!! Going to be living on the heating pad today at least. Tomorrow we have to drive 7 hours round trip to visit the in-laws so the timing is perfect :evil: Just can't catch a break right now, DH is closing in on 100 hours of work in 8 days too so we are both so tired.

Beth your boys were too adorable in their costumes! I can't wait to go with Mattie next year. And Laura your little kitty was the cutest thing!!

Grrr to af. She has stayed clear for me so far but I noticed Ewcm last week so im thinking she might visit soon.

Grrrr at AF! Hope it isn't too bad for you Bailey x

I am either 4 or 5dpo, not even tempting fate by symptom spotting. Gonna test on 9th so will let you all know what happens x

:dust::dust::dust::dust: good luck sarah

poor callum has just been sick everywhere. he never vomits so it really shocked the poor lad. he has gone to bed now, really hoping im not up all night with him. had a rough night last night with him screaming to come into my bed.

i put him back into bed 30 times at 5am until he finally gave in and stayed put.

Poor Callum :( I hope he feels better quickly. I saw your status about him yelling to come into your bed... that took a lot of strength on your part! Hope you don't mind me asking Beth, has your donor met Josh? He really is the cutest little boy.

Mattie wants very little to do with DH right now, he isn't used to it because his other two were FF and he did a lot of their feedings. Just talked to my mother and she said that my brother and I were the same way with our father as we were BF... until we were a little older all we wanted was Mom. I just hate hearing her scream for me and always end up intervening so when DH got home last night I left the house for about 20 minutes to get us dinner and she was asleep on him when I got home.

sadly no he hasnt and i dont think either boys will see him till they are much older.
im having a naming ceremony for josh in jan and i invited him but he declined. its complicated now.

he is married, but she is from thialand so didnt live here when he donated to me and the other girls and she didnt know he was doing it. now she and their daughter are living with him and he still hasnt told her so i cant contact him much, we just comment on facebook occationally.

i actually feel so bad for josh about it as i have pics of him with callumand i did want them to have a basic relationship. but he has given me 2 of the most precious gifts so i have to respect that he doesnt want his wife to know so cant see the boys. :cry:

finally got my pack for donating milk and look what came in it. lol
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/magnet.jpg

Beth that sucks. I'm sorry for you and the boys :( Hopefully it'll work out to where they will have the relationship they want with him when they are older. But they have an awesome mama!

That doll is too funny! That was neat that they included it :)

We went to visit my in-laws and Mattie's half siblings yesterday and it was tense at first but pretty good. Mattie is their 10th grandchild and the only one who they haven't been involved with since day 1, so it was like they couldn't understand that she was overstimulated after being passed around to 6 or 7 new people, which made me a little angry. She's only been held by one other person aside from DH and I while she was fully awake. Her siblings didn't want much to do with her, but they were very sweet to me as always so I couldn't ask for much more.
But, at least they had no problem with me BF'ing in front of them and I think I was able to do it as modestly as I had hoped for. However they seemed confused that she could possibly be hungry after she had eaten just two hours ago :dohh:

glad the trip went well.

my mum took ages to get her head around josh eating so often and i still get funny looks when people ask when he last feed/ when is he due. i feed on demand so dont really take note of times.

Things are definitely done differently now! It's very rare to find an older woman who breastfed, especially breastfed on demand. My grandmother said it was never even an option really given to women many years ago (at least here, not sure on the UK's history). When I looked at DH's baby book it said he had been given juice and strained green beans at 6 weeks!

Oh, and MIL said to give LO baking soda in water to cure her gas, eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->