Wii U

H

happyjen

I'm considering getting the new Wii U as I love gaming and so does my hubby but do you think its worth the £249 price tag or should I wait until the new year for the price to drop?

Honestly I would wait. There aren't very many games that are being released with it (23) and none of them look all that appealing. :(

I was debating it as well, but it doesn't seem worth it as of yet.

I'm a big, big gamer, and since the Wii U was announced I've been adamant that I was going to be a day 1 buyer.

I went to Gamescom in Germany back in August, and even got to play the Wii U and I did really enjoy it, but it seems more of a novelty than a serious games console (same as the Wii tbh).

So that, coupled with the fact I actually cannot afford to buy one on release day now, means I am going to wait for a price drop, or else just wait till my birthday (July) and buy one when I have more money to spare.

Don't bank on them dropping in price so soon after Christmas though, it's still new hardware, and even though there are January sales, I highly doubt much, if anything, will be knocked off the price so soon after release xx

the only difference with the wii u is that you can play online with others, so unless your going to do this, id just buy the origional wii console.

the only difference with the wii u is that you can play online with others, so unless your going to do this, id just buy the origional wii console.

That's not the only difference. The Wii U has far better graphics than the Wii, plus there's the new line up of Wii U games, they won't be playable on the original Wii, but original Wii games will be playable on the Wii U.

So if you're going to buy one, buy the Wii U, not old tech :S xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->