Will be 37 due in April 2016 anyone else?

Qmama I wouldn't say expert....I just have a ton of helpers to get everything done!!!:hugs: I have a friend that said "well that is one of the great benefits to having a kid farm!" :haha: I lmao at that!

In my experience going in to the 3rd tri. it starts to slow right down. I just hope that isn't in January, and starts to happen more at the end of Feb.

I'm hearing mixed stories about the third tri. Some are saying it drags and others that baby will be here before we know it. Hoping for the later!!

Happy New Year ladies. Hope you're all doing ok.

Spent the last day and a half decorating the nursery. Walls darker than I wanted (DH went for the paint) but I can use accessories and lots of pictures in white frames on the walls to break it up a bit.

What color did you paint the nursery, Bekah?

Glad Christmas went well for everyone. My family left on the 1st and a week was kind of a long time for them to be there. I get along well with my sister and her husband but my mom can be rather bossy and grating...

I've got most of the stuff I need so not much shopping for me, besides boy clothing. I am wondering whether to get a double stroller, but they all look so big and bulky. The problem is my toddler is a handful if I take her anywhere without a stroller. Even now, it's a problem because she will sometimes flop on the floor when I'm trying to walk with her. So I think with 2 I'll need something.

I do have to rearrange rooms. I decided to put the baby in the now-guest room and keep DD in her room, but that means I need to update her room and move the more babyish/nursery decorations to the new baby's room. And move the crib to the new nursery. His room will be on the back side of the house and I think it will be quieter for him. The neighbor kids have started playing basketball and their driveway is right by DD's room, so I think it is better to put the nursery in the quieter corner. I'm thinking it would be nice to paint both rooms but we'll see if I get around to that.

We're thinking about our rooms too. We might move our son to another room & get him a big bed and the baby can get his crib in F's current room, which is smaller. The plan is later on to gave the boys sleeping in 1 room & toys in the other room until they're preteens. Then they can have each their own room & we can use playroom as guestroom until then.

Last two days I'm having so many Braxton-Hicks contractions. As soon as I walk 2 minutes, it kicks in & belly stays rock hard until i stop walking & rest. It's now accompanied with menstrual type back pain & cramping in front. I've tried resting today, but am terrible at just sitting or lying down. There is always something to do. Going to send out oh with son tomorrow and just lie down. It's my birthday tomorrow, but i feel that I'm not up to much. It's worrying me now, so I'm calling to be seen on Monday to check if things aren't going too fast.

I've done it grey and white. Will be using orange as the accent colour. The furniture set is white. The sofa is cream but I plan to put some grey throws over it with orange cushions.

Qmama. Getting checked out sounds like a good idea. Any chance of you taking it easy for a couple days? Let us know how your appointment goes.

Last two days I'm having so many Braxton-Hicks contractions. As soon as I walk 2 minutes, it kicks in & belly stays rock hard until i stop walking & rest. It's now accompanied with menstrual type back pain & cramping in front. I've tried resting today, but am terrible at just sitting or lying down. There is always something to do. Going to send out oh with son tomorrow and just lie down. It's my birthday tomorrow, but i feel that I'm not up to much. It's worrying me now, so I'm calling to be seen on Monday to check if things aren't going too fast.

Are you good at drinking enough water? Are they happening any time other than when you are up and moving around? And yes you need to sit down and put your feet up more often. I know I am probably the last person that should tell you this, because I can do the same thing. :haha::winkwink: But have a movie marathon, sit on the couch and just relax.

Q, is it early for Braxon Hicks? I never had them with my daughter so I don't really know about them.... Hope everything is okay.

Bekah, those colors sound nice!

It is hard to sit down and relax, that's for sure. My house is a mess from having guests all week, and DH and I spent the day taking down decorations (and we still aren't done).

Braxton hicks can start earlier and earlier with each consecutive pg. It is different for everyone.

Happy new year ladies, I hope everyone is doing and feeling well. Its my first day back to work since the 24th and UGH. 3 months to go until baby and maternity leave just thinking about it makes me a bit scared. I see everyone talking about preparing babies room... Emery's room was easy for me I used pink, green, yellow and did an owl theme, it was fun and bright. So I didn't know what to do for this little girl until at Christmas my sister asked me if I wanted my nieces baby room stuff which is a light purple and dragon flies. Which now saves me on bedding and decorations so that makes my life easier. But we still can not agree on a name. I get my glucoese test results today at my appointment, which they had me do the 2 hour test this time around which I am hoping I pass but chances are slim, so happy birthday to me... Going on a diabetic diet for the next 3 months makes me sad...

What is everyone's due date, now that we are all heading to the 3 tri or are already there just want to know who is up first!!

April 9th

Doing ok here....though I am a bit emotional today. :sad1:

Things are going a bit fast over here. 2 week appt are starting for me this month. Then my Z will be turing 2 on Feb 9, then my birthday is the 15th. and then baby watch for me. As my beautiful is due March 17th. (13th if you go by the dating scan, but my Dr isn't changing it as "baby will come when he wants to") So I guess I may be first, as long as no body ends up going early!! (heaven forbids)

Hope you're results come back ok Hopeful.

I'm due on the 21st of April.

I'm due April 15.

No name here, either. With dd we waited until she was born to name her, and we hadn't really settled on anything for sure. We did have a front runner though. This time I don't know. We aren't really agreeing on many names at all, and I don't LOVE the ones we do agree on. DH never really seems that into discussing it, and then he'll randomly suggest something. His latest suggestionw as Roman which I don't really like.

My Braxton-Hicks eased of & so did the menstrual cramping. Looks like I might have an irritable uterus. Doc was able to put mind at ease a bit and seems all is ok. She told me what to watch fr & when to come in.
Hopeful: I hope you passed glucose test. Going to do it this week. I don't think I wld mind a stricter diet as I've been pretty naughty with sweets the last few days.

I have a naming postponing husband as well. He avoids the naming subject, but agreed to have a shortlist done by February. That's at least something. With Finley I was in hospital when we decided on the name. I don't want that again. I told him that he can pick a name of my shortlist if push comes to shove (3 names, but 1 that's my favorite). I'm not going to dig into naming websites while in labour. Allfrthegirl: I love that you have the naming part done! I like Declan.

Due date fr this lad is April 1, but consistently measured a week ahead.

Doing ok here....though I am a bit emotional today. :sad1:

Things are going a bit fast over here. 2 week appt are starting for me this month. Then my Z will be turing 2 on Feb 9, then my birthday is the 15th. and then baby watch for me. As my beautiful is due March 17th. (13th if you go by the dating scan, but my Dr isn't changing it as "baby will come when he wants to") So I guess I may be first, as long as no body ends up going early!! (heaven forbids)

Looks like you have a full packed February!! My husband would be super excited if our baby was due on St. Patrick's Day as he is Irish... I feel as though our pregnancies in the beginning drag and then all of a sudden BOOM time is moving... I can't believe how the time has now been moving 2 weeks 3rd tri and I have nothing done...

How are you feeling? Are you kids excited for a little brother? :hugs:

Hope you're results come back ok Hopeful.

I'm due on the 21st of April.

I failed :cry:... At least I knew it was a very possible outcome and I was prepared. I passed hour 1 and failed hour 2 but only by 10 points which requires me to follow the diabetic protocol. So my diabetic diet starts Thursday until I give birth...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->