• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will be 37 due in April 2016 anyone else?

Only a few days till see bump on the screen again, but I did use the Doppler that a friend lent me last night and recorded the heartbeat.
Think I'm getting more nervous about making our announcement.

My friend in work who knows I'm pregnant told me on Thursday its the first time she's noticed my bump. I'm still trying to cover up but doubt it'll be a secret there much longer. At least it's getting to the end of the first tri so managed quite well thankfully.
Hope you're all doing ok.

Hi all sorry so late for updating, everytime I tried posting something one day last week I got an administrator issue it was weird! So my sono went great I have no pics it won't let me upload. Baby did not behave very well was face down i nmy pelvis with waving arms and legs, but everything measures perfect and on track. Saw and heard a strong heartbeat and even the baby sticking out his/her tongue. It was cute and I feel much better. Now just waiting till Nov. 12th to know the sex. I told work, my new boss is very supportive, my co-workers are excited and have created pools to guess gender. Our families are so excited my mom is already picking out names, she is nuts and so are her name choices!

How is everyone doing? How was your weekends? Feeling any better?

So glad you had a great experience, and that everyone is being so supportive. Love that your work has a pool going, super cute!!

I am just starting my weekend, as I know have 3 days off. Doing tons of laundry today. I had to start a fire as my house is getting cool and I refuse to turn on the heat just yet. Tomorrow I am going for my OB appt and he now wants me to have another scan....guessing something came up with my maternal screening.

So glad you had a great experience, and that everyone is being so supportive. Love that your work has a pool going, super cute!!

I am just starting my weekend, as I know have 3 days off. Doing tons of laundry today. I had to start a fire as my house is getting cool and I refuse to turn on the heat just yet. Tomorrow I am going for my OB appt and he now wants me to have another scan....guessing something came up with my maternal screening.

Well I wish you all the best with your scan, please let us all know how it turns out.... Are you feeling good? Did you have anything weird going on at all or is this just something percautionary by your doctor?

I don't feel anything out of sorts.....I am sure it is just my "advanced maternal age" that has put the maternal screening a bit higher, so they are just making sure that baby has nothing life threatening going on.

Hope what's come up isn't too much of a worry.
I've had a call from my GP today. They've got my blood results back and I'm anaemic apparently and they've prescribed iron tablets. Could explain why I'm so tired.
Scan tomorrow. Hoping baby is growing nicely. I'm certainly feeling bigger.

Good luck with the scans everyone! Post pics!

I have a midwife appt. Thursday but probably no scan this time. Still bleeding a little bit (brown blood) but I think it has stopped again. Just hope this little peanut is holding on!

We had a genetic ultrasound and it went perfect. Everything measuring perfect. So the risk for Down's has drastically dropped. We feel confident enough just just leave it. I would post a pic but didn't get any, plus baby wasn't really cooperative so only saw glimpses of baby's face then was gone.

Good luck with the scans everyone! Post pics!

I have a midwife appt. Thursday but probably no scan this time. Still bleeding a little bit (brown blood) but I think it has stopped again. Just hope this little peanut is holding on!

I hope so too. I've heard it's quite common to see a bit of blood and brown blood is old rather than fresh so less of a worry? Hope you're not over doing things.

We had a genetic ultrasound and it went perfect. Everything measuring perfect. So the risk for Down's has drastically dropped. We feel confident enough just just leave it. I would post a pic but didn't get any, plus baby wasn't really cooperative so only saw glimpses of baby's face then was gone.

Glad it went well. Shame no pic for you to keep.
Are your other children excited?

Bekah all but one really, but he is more selfish and doesn't want to share with more. He will come around, as he is in love with Zander and loves to play with him and help out with him, though he does try and do too much. (I do think DH enables it, and just more or less just lets him do everything so he doesn't have to....)

I've had a call from my GP today. They've got my blood results back and I'm anaemic apparently and they've prescribed iron tablets. Could explain why I'm so tired.

I too am anaemic, have always been and also vitamin D defficient, as I have to take pills for both... But I am still so tired I am starting to feel bad at the end of the day and i am home from work as I struggle to active with my daughter, husband a nd dogs :(...

Gre news!! I am glad all is well!! :flower:

Bekah all but one really, but he is more selfish and doesn't want to share with more. He will come around, as he is in love with Zander and loves to play with him and help out with him, though he does try and do too much. (I do think DH enables it, and just more or less just lets him do everything so he doesn't have to....)

Guess they'll come around and accept it in time. I'm one of 5 and from what my parents told me my eldest sister didn't want siblings. She got used to it though. :)

I too am anaemic, have always been and also vitamin D defficient, as I have to take pills for both... But I am still so tired I am starting to feel bad at the end of the day and i am home from work as I struggle to active with my daughter, husband a nd dogs :(...

It's hard work isn't it when energy levels so low. I'm just about getting through the week and then crash at weekends. Heard second tri is much better for energy levels. So hoping that's true!

Hi, I will turn 37 in February and Due April with my first baby,So excited and worry also.
I had my NT Scan and Double test and everything shows positive with low risk but dont know why I am scared.I had high HCG AT WEEK 5 AND 7.

Hi, I will turn 37 in February and Due April with my first baby,So excited and worry also.
I had my NT Scan and Double test and everything shows positive with low risk but dont know why I am scared.I had high HCG AT WEEK 5 AND 7.

Sorry you mean that everything is good and risk is low?

You can still ask for DNA testing if you are worried still. Then you will know for 100% sure.

High hCG just means that things are progressing really well for you. ;) Some wives tales say it could mean "girl" :winkwink:

Welcome and congradulations! I am not very familiar with HCG levels at all, but first time pregnancies can be scary as its your first time around for things and its new and the unknown. Try not to worry, 2nd trimester is just around the corner and hopefully some of your anxiety will reduce with feeling your baby move!!:flower:

Welcome abcd100. My first pregnancy too. I keep reminding myself to enjoy it. :)

Welcome abcd! Did they recommend any more tests? There are so many different ones. They went over them at my appointment today and I got kind of overwhelmed but am planning to do the harmony test in a week.

At my appointment they found the heartbeat, no problem, but said they want me to follow up with an ultrasound in another week or so to check on the subchorionic bleeds. I also scheduled my 18 week anatomy scan. It feels like now that I'm more or less in the second trimester things are moving quicker!

All, glad the scan went well.

I think I need to start taking iron and Vitamin D too. Good reminder! I'm feeling sluggish and trying to listen to my body and take it easy as much as possible.

Has anyone been thinking about names yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->