• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will be 37 due in April 2016 anyone else?

Names already picked here. My hubby had a serious accident almost 8 years ago that left him paralysed from the chest down. We had some amazing support from friends and the medical profession so names selected as a tribute to those groups in our lives. these names were picked long before we conceived. I'm sworn to secrecy though, lol.

Hope this scan pic uploads.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 4
Great pic Bekah

We have our name picked out as it is on my sig already :winkwink:

I'm one of 5 girls. My aunt had 4 boys. The boys were closer than the girls.

We stopped picking out names until we know the sex as we can not agree on anything and it got very annoying...

I love all your boy names!! Allforthegirl!!

Bekah78 I think that is amazing you picked out names based on those who have supported you and your husband, can't wait to know what you are having!!

Hopeful, my husband refuses to discuss names until we know the sex as well. He just doesn't enjoy talking about it. And we can't agree on anything either.

Hope everyone is doing well. Any other scans coming up? I have another one on Tuesday to see if the hematoma is healing. Fingers crossed.

Hopeful, my husband refuses to discuss names until we know the sex as well. He just doesn't enjoy talking about it. And we can't agree on anything either.

Hope everyone is doing well. Any other scans coming up? I have another one on Tuesday to see if the hematoma is healing. Fingers crossed.

Do you have names in mind for either sex? I do and I of course think they are perfect but I am sure my husband will not!! When will you be going for your gender scan?

How is everyone? Had couple days off from nausea this week but it's back with a vengeance again now. Joy!
Can't believe I'm at 13 weeks today. Where has that time gone??

I have a bunch of names but DH never likes mine either. I like traditional names but he thinks they are too old fashioned usually. Some of my favorites for girls are Cassandra, Beatrice, Helena, Daphne and Clara, and for boys Theodore, Franklin, Benedict, and August. I think I may be able to sell him on Elliott for a boy but I don't like that there's so many ways to spell it. Two ll's? Two t's? One of each? etc. We both have names with unusual spellings and want something that you don't have to always spell out for people.

I have my anatomy scan on November 16, but I plan to do the Harmony test before that so maybe we will find out the sex then. I kind of liked seeing it on the scan for the first time though.

Is everyone planning to find out, or is anyone going to wait?

Sorry you are still feeling nauseated, Bekah. That really sucks. :( Hopefully it will go away soon!

I hope so too :)

We plan to find out. DH would rather a surprise but I want to be organised.

We're like traditional names. They seem to be coming back into fashion too.

Anyone started planning their nursery yet? DH has already started planning ours and he's getting the room cleared.

Hello everyone, I am Brittney 36 (37 in January) and I am due in April of 2016. This is my second, actually got pregnant on my first month of trying, which really caught me off guard!! I have a beautiful little girl who will be 2 in October. I am opting out of a lot of the genetic testing this time around as it made me mad the first time around. I had a sono at 6 weeks as I was bleeding but all is well, I will be going for a listen to the heartbeat on Wednesday this week, which I am excited for as the first trimester drives me crazy with so few symtoms in my case. Hope to get to know some of you due in 2016!! Happy pregnancies to all! :flower:

Hi I am too 37 in January and not due till June, I too have decided against genetic testing what will be will be right? , this is a complete shock baby number 7 for me ( only wanted 6 ) so still getting used to the idea , we only 7 weeks at present
Happy and healthy rest of the nine months too you

Welcome Manicmum :hi: My DH just had the snip because I don't want more than 6 either. What is the age difference from your last until this one?

Have not planned baby's room yet as of right now its my daughters playroom, she will not understand what is happening as of yet but I think come February we will have to paint and what not. I am working on potty training now as she will be 2 next week and I would like to have a few months diaper free before the new baby. And we are buying her a bed for Christmas and will try to transition her so that the crib is free. I am stressed out, and have this sad feelling that Emery (my daughter) will not be very accepting and it breaks my heart...

penelopejones - I love those names they are classic and lovely...

I find out the 12th and we have to know, I am a planner and also have 12 tubs full of girl clothes!!!

Downs results came back today as low chance, so grateful for that. We wouldn't have aborted but wanted to know so could prepare if high risk.

Hopeful, it sounds like you've got a lot to do to get your little girl ready for babies arrival. Hopefully she'll surprise you and see the new baby as hers too and be excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->