Will I breakthrough bleed after stopping pill?

P

Pancha67

After my week period (on pill) I am meant to start new pill packet Saturday but were just going to stop and ttc. Will I breakthrough bleed between finishing my period and waiting for my real one?

No, you should not. So when you start your bleed from the pill, you can consider that CD1

your bleed at the end of your packet will be like your breakthrough but then off you dint start the next packet you will start a normal cycle and could ovulate then your will get a proper period

I was on my period this week and was meant to take my first pill from my new packet today but obviously haven't. When will I ovulate? And could I become pregnant straight away? We have just DTD. Thank you

Every woman's cycle is different so no one could tell you when you will ovulate. (Look into temping and using opk's as these will help you determine when in your own cycle you will ovulate) But yes it is possible to get pregnant on your 1st cycle off BC, but its not always that easy so do bear in mind it may take a while to get your bfp! (Though fingers crossed for you!)
This has been my 1st cycle off BC and I'm now on cd33, and no AF yet - but means zilch with my pre pill weird irregular cycles! I'm waiting till Aug 1st to test.
Why dont you hop over to the TTC boards now your off BC 😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"