Will it ever end

oct-bump

Reaction score
I just went pee for the 4th time in a hour! I am so sick of this. Any time I stand from sitting, or move while laying down, I have to peeeeeee..... ugh!

whenever we are in car and we go over bump i think i am going to pee myself lol, babys head is down so must be hitting on my bladder. Must say im not actually going for a pee as much as yourself, but i hate the fact i cant last to morning now without getting up during night for one! xx

im feeling ya pain! i would kill for just 1 night where i dont have to get up like 20 times to go for a pee, its not even worth it half the time it just trickles but at the time it feels like yr bladder is full! What makes it worse is that my bathroom is downstairs at the other end of my house and i dont like the dark so i have to turn every light on just to get there! by the time i get bk in bed im fully awake! :dohh::dohh:

im not engaged yet but because of that reason im not looking forward to going to the toilet more often than already, looks like ill just have to permanently live in the bathroom!

I have been going from the moment I found out I was pregnant and its not slowed down at all, I have a funny feeling it will be like this til the end. I'm the kind of girl who can go on a 6 or 7 hour car trip and only have to stop once to use the bathroom.

My baby is sitting low so I think its a factor is your baby low too?

My baby is high! So thats y i can imagine when he drops how much more ill be goin! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have no idea if the baby is lying low. No one told me. I do think she enganged this past week or maybe is still in the process. I feel weird twinges on my pelvis when I walk now.

Oh, and when I said 4 time in an hour, it turned out to be 5 times!! :haha:

Gosh, soon it will be over...

I'm having the same. I hate not being able to sleep through the night, even though everyone is saying sleep now, because you can't after she's born.

yep me too, was only up twice last night but some days could pee 6 times in an hour best about it is I have hyperemesis so I'm not able to take many fluids so I don't know where it's all coming from but it is soooooooooooo annoying!!

I am the same. I keep having to pee especially at night when i go to bed, at least 3 or 4 times & only a trickle comes out! It got better during the second trimester but must be the added weight & pressure on our bladders! :shrug: :baby:

I only have to go for a wee once during the night but during the day i am up and down the stairs to the toilet constantly!

I also have the going over bumps in the car "argh i'm gonna have a wee!" moment but haven't actually done yet, thank god! Lol.

My LO is transverse right now and it's still bad, so i can only imagine how much peeing i'll be doing towards the end of the pregnancy :wacko:

Oooo I feel ya girls!!!
BH seem to make the feeling worse for me on top of the peeing every 5 bloody minutes. Some days are worse than others but most of the time I'm peeing every 15 minutes or so.. mostly a trickle even tho I feel like my bladder is full to bursting lol!!
I dread to think what it's gonna be like when she drops and her head engages :(

I pee alot too--but lately I think LO is putting her hand on my bladder because I'll get this really strong urge like my bladder is full and run to the bathroom and sit down only to realize the urge is completely gone! I HATE when she touches my bladder. I love you LO "BUT STAY OFF MY BLADDER!" LOL!

baby is still high for me and im peeing loads hate to think what its going to be like when she heads downwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->