• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Winter Rainbows after 2015 winter loss

Such great updates all! :)) Thank you for the kind words.

Awww-- Fit Thomas sounds so incredibly sweet!! So soo happy for you guys. When does hubby go back to work? Great you had meet the baby party already!

Thanks so much Jaspie. I hope so. I already have in my head to sign up for adoption ASAP if anything goes wrong. Sounds crazy but I still dont have a good feeling. With a progesterone of 7, I read that 96% of those pregnancies don't end up viable.
So happy for you you get 3 weeks off to rest up before baby's birth day. Simply can NOT wait for you!

Thank you Bernie. Sounds exhausting but oh so worth it!
Could you all just imagine having twins? I don't know how those moms do it. We were both so relieved it wasn't twins, as awful as that sounds!

Blu-- good you got more sleep! I mc'd too early first time to have morning sickness..all I had was extreme hunger. Last time very bad nausea and no hunger right up until d&c day. This time the bad nausea is a ton worse. Thanks- I'll try to stay strong. I need to take some lessons from you!

So Zofran didn't work today. Have to call dr. and possibly go back to hospital Wed. or so for iv. Thanks again - you guys are the best!

Sorry you still feel poo hopie, must be horrible, make sure you rest. Im with jaspie - this IS your rainbow 👣 how is everyone?
Our night was better, lil man slept from 10.30 until 2.45am then woke with tummy ache at 5 and whinged on and off for an hour before having a feed at 6.15. He had an awful nappy earlier and seems lots better now. X

Great your little guy is doing better now, Blu! Hope you get even more sleep tonight. :)
Aww..thank you so much. My feeling still isn't good. If this isn't rainbow baby then I will adopt and that will be. I know- I have a very strange attitude on this pregnancy!

Felt sort of relieved DF went back to work today. He has been soo great and helpful and I wouldn't make it through this without him. But he is so overly doting on me..omg..it is so cute but he really needed to get back out into the real world today! :)

Hope work wasn't too exhausting Jaspie and Fit- would love to see a new pic soon! :)

I dont think its strange hopie, sadly any loss totally ruins the first tri of a new pregnancy, particularly after bleeding, I totally understand what you mean. How is the sickness today?
All good here, were back to one night feed again which is great! 👍

I agree, until I saw a heartbeat I was pretending I wasn't pregnant. And it wasn't until after 12w I really let myself believe it was real and that I'd be getting a baby at the end of it. Do what you need to do to get through the tough bits :hugs:
Blu great news you are back to just one night feed! 💙

Aww.thanks guys. I know you totally understand. Yes, any loss just ruins any excited feeling in the next first tri. I think I will believe it is real or semi-real after the 12w scan. Until then I can't feel any connection to the pregnancy or get any hopes up.
Jasp- is last day of work this Friday?! And are you having a baby shower or a meet-the-baby party?

Blu- awesome news on the 1 night feed. Whoo-hoo!! He is such a good little guy. Hope you get that tonight again!

Turned into a tv junkie.. I dont usually watch tv much. You guys turned me on to OITNB. Also watched all 10 hours - don't know how we did it - of Making a Murderer. Creepy really..wouldn't recommend it.
Not only do I have a total aversion to all food, also have one to Kim Kardashian. The Kardashian show came on, saw her and her voice and ran to vomit.. No joke!!

So today is first day of no throwing up. Yay! It is still the morning though!

Thanks you guys are just the best. Looking forward to happy updates (and a pic maybe - hint hint) from Fit and Bernie!

Oh hopie sorry you're so sick but LOL you have an aversion to Kim Kardashian! :rofl: that is funny!
I've watched nearly all of Making a Murderer, just the last episode to watch now. It's very unsettling viewing but addictive too.
My last day is next Friday 29th! Not having a baby shower (to my knowledge anyway!) they're not often done here really!
Hope you continue not to throw up today!

Ooh making a murderer?!? Am i missing a good series here? Ill have to look it up, I always terrify myself with Luther. Kim K is an irritant Hopie, she would make me feel sick too and Im not preggers lol. Glad you feel better today.
Jaspie youre on the final countdown now, is it starting to feel real now?
We had a good day, J slept alot and we had visitors which was nice. Just getting into bed now, nitey nite xx

Making a Murderer isn't scary exactly, it's real life footage of a murder trial. But the evidence points to the guy being innocent. It looks like the police are framing him basically.
Baby J is big now I can feel him filling up my whole belly and his pushes and kicks are getting uncomfortable! It kind of feels real but kind of not?! I'm really excited! And also nervous about the responsibility of looking after this little person! I heard that's normal though so hopefully I'll be ok!
Hope you got a good sleep Blu!

Hi girls!!

Hopie that's hilarious about Kim K - the whole family is nauseating at the best of times though, so it's not surprising. I felt the same way during the 1st trimester with this pregnancy. I had what I thought was a bad feeling, but in reality I was just anxious and paranoid because of my previous loss.

Jaspie so excited that your turn is coming. It's normal to feel nervous but even though I'm only 8 days in I can honestly say that things like breastfeeding, diaper changes, clothing changes (Thomas hates being dressed!) and dealing with sleep deprivation get easier every day.

Wow one night feed Blu, I am jealous!! Ah well, last night Thomas alternated between cluster feeding and screaming the house down, but tonight he's been a perfect angel so far, so I can't complain. Especially since he is so great at eating/breastfeeding - latches instantly and the midwives and nurses say his latch is perfect. :)

Bernie, hope the breastfeeding is still going well and Jameson is continuing to put on weight.

As requested Hopie here are some Thomas pics!

Attachments

• CYMERA_20160121_020222.jpg
    CYMERA_20160121_020222.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
  • CYMERA_20160121_020413.jpg
    CYMERA_20160121_020413.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 3
Ohhh fit he is so beautiful! Lovely pictures thankyou for posting. So pleased to hear breastfeeding is going so well too. I'll be coming to you three for advice when baby J is here :D

Oh fit what a beauty, sounds like its all going well for you! J hates being dressed too its like battling with an octopus.
Glad your excited jaspie, dont be nervous you will be a great mamma and he will soon be here now. I looked up that series on IMDB and it looks like my kimd of thing so Im.going to start watching.
How are you feeling Hopie?
J slept well again last night but hes pretty constipated, hes not pooed for 2 days now and has been crying with tummy ache, if its not resolving I think we have to try him on comfort milk bless him. X

Awww,,,what a little cutie he is Fit. Thank you for posting!! Just adorable and so happy he is such a good eater already. Nice to hear everything seems easier by the day.. I am just soo happy for you!
Lol- the Kardashians...yeah. Just awful.
As for Making a Murderer- after I found out the producers left evidence out, it made me think more that he did it. Though I think his creepy family was involved. No, it isnt scary...just a creepy feeling- that whole family!
We have watched too many crime docs/mysteries lately...I told DF this baby is going to grow up to be a detective! (i also joked murderer but that really isnt funny ;)

Jaspie- I know what you mean about it starting to feel real but not really. And yes- totally normal to feel concerned sometimes about the responsibility that comes with your little guy, but as you'll see the moment they place him in your arms and from each day there after, it will all just come naturally and that concern fades away.
Bet it's getting uncomfortable now. You are down to final day count down at work..yay!

Blu- aww..poor little guy. hope that resolves. That was hilarious- its like battling an octopus! I used to babysit a baby who hated getting dressed--wow, it was difficult!
I'm feeling like s---. Thanks for asking. Threw up late last night 10 times and was up most of the night with stomach pains, not the af type cramps. Then this morning more throwing up on completely empty stomach.
Dr. told me to go to hospital. DF wants to take me now but I told him stay at work for the day and we'll go tonight.

I'm just lying in bed still completely unable to do anything and dont even feel human. This is not normal. My gut feeling is just bad.

Anyway- you girls keep me sane. Thank you. And Bernie yes- I hope baby is feeding much better now for you?

xx

Hopie it sounds like you have hyperemesis, you poor thing. No fun at all. My friend on here had HG in first tri and she was really poorly. Her baby is healthy though so it's a great sign your hormones are high. Are you still on the zofran? Hope the hospital can help you with some fluids or drugs of some kind. I didn't know they left out evidence, and his family are creepy! Will look into this!

Oh hopie im sorry you feel rubbish hunni, definitely sounds like hyperemesis to me. Make sure you get checked at hospital and are not dehydrated, big hugs.
Were going to start watching making a murderer tonight, we were going to watch last night but i went to bed at 9. Happy to announce that following a couple of poosplosions constipation is definitely not on J's agenda anymore!! 😆 he went 6 and a half hours last night between his feeds so hopefully he may start sleeping longer stretches soon.
What does everyone have planned for the weekend?xx

Aww glad he is not constipated anymore! Poosplosions! :rofl:
I'm off today so going to do laundry, clean house a bit and bake some cookies as got friends staying for the weekend. Then tomorrow evening going out for a meal at our favourite restaurant.
How about everyone else?

That was funny Blu!! So cool baby slept almost 7 hour stretch already..Yay!! What are your plans for wknd? Let us know what you think of the series. We also watched the Thin Blue Line- only 80 minutes..I fell asleep but DF told me the ending and it seemed like a pretty good one.

Sounds like a great weekend planned Jaspie! Great you are off work. Oh I miss baking cookies.. I was doing that all the time. Now can't stand the smell of anything at all cooking. These aversions are out of control.

Fit and Bernie- hope all is well and you're getting good sleep!

Yes, unfortunately sounds like hypermesis. That is great news on your friend, Jaspie. The IVs and meds did well yesterday. After 5 hours at hospital I got some good news and some bad.
They saw the baby measuring right on time at 7w3 with a great heart rate.
Then the doctor told me they found a subchorionic hemmorhage. She said nothing can do for it but rest and hope it absorbs. I haven't yet had the bleeding that is so common with SCH. I've only had very light pink spotting on some days. So if this gets bigger it will detach the sac from the placenta. It only increases my chance of m/c which are already very high at my age. It shocks me the baby seems to be doing so well. But it is so early. Last baby didn't stop growing until 9 weeks.

Honestly I feel so run down and depleted mentally just from 2 weeks of sickness. Now with this worry I find myself wishing this pregnancy away sooner than later if anything is truly wrong. As terrible as it sounds. I wish pregnancy wasn't this difficult for some people and so many have it so much harder than I do. Just a vent. Sorry to be a downer.
On the bright side I was just able to eat my first breakfast in 2 weeks- I made a milkshake! :)

Hopie sorry everything is so tough right now - great news that Baby Hopie is doing so well though. Prayers that the SH doesn't cause any problems - they do sound like they're quite common. Hope your nausea feels better soon and glad you're able to stay home and rest.

Blu glad Jake isn't constipated anymore!! Hope he starts sleeping through the night. For some reason Thomas is a screaming, cluster feeding terror from 4-6 AM every night. No idea why as he is pretty mellow the rest of the day.

Jaspie your weekend sounds fun, enjoy!! Mmm chocolate chip cookies and a nice meal out with friends, sounds heavenly.

I just woke up from a nap and it's not raining, so as soon as Thomas finishes eating I'm going to shower and we're going to take a walk to Starbucks!! Saturday we have no plans and on Sunday my parents are stopping by to see Thomas and then we're going to BIL's for dinner.

Happy Friday everyone!!

Sounds like a great weekend Fit with baby. Enjoy!! He sounds soo sweeet... Good the crying cluster feeding is only that 2 hour stretch. Sure it will get better soon.
Thanks so much for the support. I read only 1 percent get SCH but think thats bs. It seems very common. Blu was so strong through everything, but I don't have that strength! I'll find out more next week. I can't even worry anymore. I'm just exhausted!

They are making such a big deal of the snowstorm here this weekend. But I would be hunkered down all wknd anyway. Will be lots of Netflix. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Still thinking positive for you hopie, gets some rest! Love the pictures of Thomas, fit! Blu glad he isn't constipated anymore... Gripe water works for Jameson :) jaspie enjoy your weekend with your friend!!! Jameson's feeding had been going much better! The lactation class was yesterday and he got just over 3 oz. so it was a little better than last time but the latch was perfect and he ate for less time and got more so im very happy. It's just too bad that he has completely abandoned his bedtime routine that was working 😕 I had 3 nights of really bad sleep, only got a couple hours once I gave in and fell asleep with him in my arms. My mom came last night and took night duty so I could catch up on sleep because I was turning in to a crazy person! She got him to soothe himself to sleep for a couple hours and then she gave up after he woke up and snuggled with him too. Tonight I'm ready to try the self soothe and I'm praying for the best! Also I think hubby is getting a middle of the night feeding tonight lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->