• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Winter Rainbows after 2015 winter loss

Hopie that's great news! So have they given you progesterone or not? It's sounding great! Thinking of you and praying for you that things continue to be wonderful. Do you know when your scan is likely to be?
Blu great that baby Jake is growing so big! Healthy boy!

Thats great news Hopie, im delighted that your numbers are great.
Your baby is soooo wanted and we all want this so badly for you. Sending tonnes of sticky baby dust 😙
I will email you all some updated pics of my little man tomorrow, daddy is staying up for the 11.30 feed so mummy is off to bed. On a positive note both boys were in bed again tonight at 7.15 and 7.45 so I think were actually getting into a little routine as a familu of four 👍 xx

Aww..that is so awesome Blu!! A sleep routine already with baby...amazing! He just sounds like such in incredibly good little guy. I am sooo happy for you. So glad dh can do feeding tonight so you get some solid sleep..and definitely catch up on the weekend and he can do daddy duty one afternoon. :)
So nice of you all the well wishes..thank you so much. Oh how I would love the baby, but I just don't know.

You both are the best!
I guess I should have her call in the prog. pills tomorrow. I have mixed feelings on it. After researching level of only 7, I see my chances of a viable pregnancy are very low. I think I will go in for a scan Monday when I am 7 weeks. The extremely high hcg level so early worries me too -- I shouldn't have googled. Google is NOT my friend!

:) How much longer of work Jaspie -- is it 10 more days or so? Yay! I can't wait for you. :))))

I am in bed at 7:00. Pathetic!!

Google can be evil! Try not to worry about the high numbers I'm sure it's just a healthy baby rather than anything scary like molar pregnancy as I they are pretty rare. If I were you I'd take the progesterone tablets and see what happens, can't hurt, right?
Well I'm off today, next Friday and then a couple of half days the following week so in total I have 8 days left in work! Roll on 29th!!
Blu glad to hear you're getting into a routine and yay for DH doing the later feed and letting you get some sleep :)

How are we all today? Did you get the progesterone hopie?
All good here how is it friday again already?! The week has flown by. Im feeling pretty tired, jakes having a growth spurt so woke at 2, 4 and 6am! 😪😪 hoping for a better night tonight.
Ive tried to get back to healthier eating this week, hoping to be back in my old jeans soon. Will mail some pics shortly xx

lol Jaspie..google really can be evil! I am concerned about molar but no pain is a good sign my dr. said. I think not working I have too much time on my hands to think, but then again I am so sick I am grateful for not having to be at work!
That is AMAZING-- just 8 work days left. Yay!! Hope you get a restful weekend in.

Blu--ahh! that is not enough sleep. So hopefully your hubby can take over tomorrow for a bit and you get a good long nap in. With growth spurts, they eat more so wake more often? I didn't realize that. Soo cute he has those chunky thighs and cheeks.. I can't wait to see a new pic!

Bernie- hope you have a restful wknd and Fit- hope you are home and well with baby now or this wknd.

I just woke up. Had 12 hours sleep and now a nap. This is nuts. I feel the tiredness is too extreme. I can't function. Have to call dr. to call the prog. in. You're right- can't hurt.
Oh- and the pregnancy dreams are OUT OF CONTROL crazy!! Guess I'll enjoy it- it's like going to the movies free every night! :)

Thanks for all your support. Rest up and have wonderful weekends!

Hi girls we got home last night!! Thanks so much for all your kind words. :)

Thomas is doing great, he is such a lovely Baby. He is a champion sleeper who would let us sleep all night, but of course we have to wake him up to nurse every 2-3 hours. He is also a champion eater! He latches himself already and nuroses well so it isn't looking like we'll have to top him up with formula. When I have time I'll fill you in on our labor nightmare - Thomas's life was not in danger nor was mine but it was very long and harrowing - before the c-section I remember thinking that I was going to need years of therapy but that all faded once they held Thomas up over the curtain in the OR to show me and I saw our perfect little boy (who then peed all over my legs and the whole way to the warmer while the doctors howled).

Blu thanks for the photos of Jake, he is gorgeous and he looks so big already!!

Bernie loved seeing Jameson's smiling face, thanks for sharing. What a cutie. <3

Hopie try not too worry though I know that unfortunately it what early PAL is all about. That's great that your numbers are so high and that your doctor is so positive. Hope you feel better soon though.

Jaspie you are so close now, so exciting. Can't wait to see Baby J!!

Great to hear from you fit! Eeek about the harrowing labour! So glad it all melted away once you saw his face! Great news breastfeeding is going so well too, it's nice to hear of it going well so soon. Yep, I'm up next!! :shock: :happydance:

Lovely update fit, doesnt matter how Thomas got here as long as youre both safe at the end of it. Love that he pee'd on your legs too funny, Jake has pee'd in his own face twice when we lift his bum to put a new nappy on ha.
Im glad BF is going well for you, he sounds such a good boy.
Hopie I have a really good feeling about you this time, those high numbers could mean double trouble, how much fun and chaos would that be &#128518;
Jaspie youre right youre next and not long now! So exciting.
DS has gone out for an hour with my parents, DH has popped to see a friend and Baby is asleep, I feel like Ive gone deaf! &#128514;
Have a great weekend ladies xxx

Fit!! What an incredible update. Thank you!! 32 hours labor - whoa. Must have been the most incredible feeling in the world when they held his little face up to you! Wow- and he is such a good baby!! So incredibly happy for you guys. I bet grandmas must be on cloud 9 too. Congrats again! And I hope you're feeling more and more energy each day.

Blu-- enjoy the silence..that is great!

We came back to the city so I can go to the good hospital here. OH is taking me soon. I keep putting if off but can't much longer. I havent had water in my system for 40 hours and am still throwing up, so know the dehydration is bad. I didnt want to have to take drugs but need the anti-nausea the suffering is so unreal. It is like having the worst stomach flu for a week.
Thanks for the positivity you guys,, the crazy high hcg worries me. double trouble-- dear God no!! I can't!! terrible, but true.
Anyway, something is going on and I guess they will do the ultrasound tonight and I'll know more. Dr. said 2 days there but I hope not. Have never been to hospital before except for the short d&c. OH says - it's just like you're Princess Kate and need fluids and close treatment. :)
My feeling isn't good but what is meant to be, will be.

Thanks again and millions congrats again to Fit and family!

Bless you Hopie, sounds as though you have hyperemesis! How many weeks do you think you are now? Good luck of they scan you tonight please update us when you can
Sending hugs and sticky healthy baby dust xx

Good luck at the hospital hopie. Hopefully such strong symptoms are a good sign, not so much fun for you though :hugs: Thinking of you xx

Hope, I really hope everything goes well at the dr and they get some fluids in you! I'll be praying for your health and a sticky baby!!! Blu- so glad you guys are getting a routine! Just when I think we are he gets a growth spurt or something and we change &#128533; Fit, so sorry you had a rough labor... I feel you on that! It's a bummer to go through that much and then end with the c section. Just remember none of that next time unless you want to VBAC! Jaspie you are so close and I'm glad you will be done with work soon! You're lucky to have that time before the baby gets here. We've had kind of a busy week, with a good ending. Jameson had his 8 week appt on wed and he's doing great weighs 8.7 now which for him is good growth. He got some immunizations so he's been cranky but the dr discovered that he had a tongue tie and was thinking that might be the reason he's staying small... I'm making enough milk but it's the transfer. So we went to a free lactation class at the hospital to see if the lactation consultant agreed and she did. So we had that little under tongue string sniped and he instantly latched without the shield and has been eating so much better and efficiently! I'm so grateful we figured this out because I've been struggling with breastfeeding and worrying about his weight since we brought him home. The workshop lactation class was nice because they weighed him before and after and he was getting 3 oz total after 25 mins on each side so I'll be glad to find out how much he gets this Thursday when we go again now that we fixed this. Hope you are all having nice weekends!!!

Hey Bernie! That's great news about fixing the tongue tie. Must be such a relief, so happy it's made all the difference :)
Yes I'm very glad I have 3 weeks off work before he's due, nice bit of chill time before the chaos!

Great update Bernie, sounds like Jameson is doing well! Great that you know about the tongue tie too. All routine here has gone belly up, Jakes decided he wants feeding every 2 hours instead of every 4 for the last 3 nights, its fair to say im shattered! DH has been great over the weekend but hes back at work tomorrow so think ill sleep in the nursery with him tonight. Hoping its just a growth spurt and not his new pattern &#128558;
Ps defo no more babies for me ill leave the VBAC to you ladies ha x

Bernie, so great you have figured that out and now baby is eating like a champ and I bet he will have some big growth spurts. That is great news!! Thank you for the prayers!

I have some news! After 6 hours at ER they did an ultrasound. We thought it was going same way at first since there was long silence. So then I asked- can you see anything? She said yes-- measuring at 6 wks 4 days, right on time! Then I asked if there was a heartbeat and she said yes- a good rate!! We were SHOCKED. Dr. then told me no twins and not a molar- both I was paranoid of b/c ER told me my hcg was a crazy high 95,000 at only 6 weeks. That is off the charts!! And why I'm feeling so sick. I slept 15 hours and only now got out of bed!
IV's helped and unfortunately had to have iv of nausea drug and I need to continue on it. I didn't want to use drugs ever during pregnancy, especially this one - Zofram since there were reports of birth defects. But it is the drug that works. Today I am very nauseous even with it but it takes the constant (sorry) vomiting away. Still can't eat or drink though so will probably end up back at hospital.

I bet you are shattered Blu and really hope Jake gets a little more sleep in for you between feedings. And I hear you with being done with pregnancy!

So thank you friends for all the positivity, well wishes, prayers they mean the world to me. Even if this does not end up as we so hope, it was some amazing experience to have a good ultrasound like that after bad ones in the past!! :)

Woo hoo Hopie what wonderful news!!! So happy for you. :happydance:

Bernie glad the tongue tie issue is being resolved. Eat up Baby Jameson!

Blu sorry your routine has been shaken up and you're so exhausted. Hope you get some rest soon. I'm exhausted too so I can relate.

That's great about the 3 weeks off Jaspie - you'll be 120% rested and ready for Baby J. :thumbup:

Pretty tired myself, DH and I need to sleep during the day more as Thomas has been cluster feeding at night so we've been up every 1.5 hours. We had visitors all day yesterday and then a "meet Thomas" shower at MIL's today, and we're busy all day tomorrow...maybe we'll get to rest on Tuesday. Thomas is such a sweet baby and we just love him so much. <3

Yay Hopie that's wonderful news!!! I'm sorry you have to do the zofran, but my friend said it was the only relief she could get. Just eat anything that sounds half way decent and hopefully you can keep some fluids down. Just remember that it will all be worth it! Hoping that we all get some much needed rest! These kids are exhausting! Jaspie rest up now while you can to get ready for little ones arrival!

Yay Hopie!! I'm sooo happy for you! Isn't it wonderful to have a good ultrasound! I just know this is your rainbow :hugs: sorry you have to have zofran but I heard it's the only thing that even starts to help ladies with severe sickness. Congratulations again!
Fit it sounds like you have had a busy few days, hope you can get some sleep in the day soon. Love the baby updates girls!

Oh hopie i just got all emotional reading your post, so glad all is well and hope you feel better soon. Were you this sick with other pregnancies? Stay strong xx
Thomas sounds amazing fit.
We had a better night, jake is taking a bit more milk and woke at 1.3pam then 5am so not too bad x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->