• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Winter Rainbows after 2015 winter loss

Oh Bernie thanks for sharing Jamesons photo, hes soooo cute. Sorry hes been colicky, have you tried Dr Browns bottles if youre expressing? Two of my friends had windy babies and swore by them. Being a mummy is tough sometimes isnt it, how do you feel about going back to work? I hear you on the SAHM thing, I love my boys more than anything but Im a much better mummy for going to work too.
hopie, try not to worry about the spotting hun, I lost all symptoms and bled heavily and bright red for the first 18 weeks and look at baby now, stay hopeful and try not to worry xxx
Jaspie i cant believe you finish work so soon, exciting!! Are you feeling ok? All settled in the house now?
Fit I hope the sweep works for you, these little boys are lazy monkeys! Cant wait to hear when Thomas arrives 😃
As for me things are good, had a bit of a stressful hour trying to get both boys ready and out for the school run, Jake decided he wanted a feed 15 mins before the school run then poo'd through all his clothes 😬 happy days haha.
Hes still managing a good 3-4hours between feeds which is fab, think it helps that hes a chunky monkey so hes sinking a good 4oz at a time bless him. Im heading out for a shopping trip with my mum shortly, looking forward to that. Have a lovely day and good luck Fit xx

Isn't he just adorable?!
So glad all is going well Blu and first day on own with two was pretty good. Sounds like your recovery from csection has gone very well, I'm so glad. Nice you are going shopping today with your mom.
Baby Jake sounds like SUCH a good baby!! :)

So nothing still from Fit. You know what this means!!! :)) Can't wait to hear!

Thanks Blu. Amazing I know..all that bleeding you had to go through and look at your little baby now! I wish I had your strength. I woke up to light spotting again today. 4 or 5 days now and only in morning and at night. I dread waking up in mornings and going to the loo because I find myself each day just expecting a mc. Crazy/not good, I know but unfortunately how i feel.
I so appreciate encouragement from you and Jasp and I hope today was great! :)

Bernie! Jameson is too cute!! What a handsome fellow! Glad everything is going well with you.
Hopie I know how you feel, I thought the same with my spotting too I always expected it to suddenly get worse but then it didn't and I have everything crossed that it is the same for you. I know it's super stressful but it's a good sign it is only on and off spotting and it hasn't got worse. And yes remember all Blu's bleeding and all was fine! How long til you get your blood results from the doctors?
Blu have a great time with your mum! Jake is so good! Sorry about all the poo just before leaving the house though :haha:
Fit! ....... I hope your silence means what we think it means! Can't wait for your update and really hope Thomas makes his appearance asap.
I'm ok except sooo uncomfortable at work and walking atm and cannot wait to finish. But I'm happy and excited to meet this little one! All settled in the new house now we just have to put the chest of drawers together in baby's room and then I can start washing clothes and putting away, will probably do that on mat leave. And we need to put the curtain poles and curtains up... well, FIL is doing that for us :D Our wall decal hasn't turned up yet so I need to chase that up with the site.
Hope to hear from you soon fit with baby news! Xx

Yay! Jaspie that is so great.. All settled in. I sure bet you can't wait to meet your little guy!! And yes, I hope this silence from Fit means big news and hour now!
Thanks so much for the support and re-assurance. I probably should stop googling and reading about all the other mcs after spotting. I should just stick to our little board. ;)

Hope you have a restful evening!

Aww hopie :hugs: easier said than done. I did the same and was convinced it was bad news. This is your rainbow and it is going to be ok :D

Try not to worry Hopie the fact that youre still nauseous is great too, I have everything crossed for you!
The last few weeks at work are tough jaspie but it will soon be over and you will have your little boy here.
Fit.... i hope youre in labour 🙈
I had a lovely day shopping, Jake was golden bless him. Just had a soak with a lush bath bomb (yummy!) Think im up for an early night now 😊

Hi girls Thomas was born this afternoon by emergency c-section after 32 hours of labor. Will explain later but he's here safely and that's all that matters. :)

Attachments

• CYMERA_20160112_193758.jpg
    CYMERA_20160112_193758.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 7
Amazing news!! Congratulations Fit!!! Thomas is gorgeous <3 Sounds like you had quite a time of it, so glad you're both safe xxx

Congratulations on the birth of baby Thomas hes so beautiful, well done mummy! Wishing you a speedy recovery lots of love xx

Oh my goodness!! CONGRATS Fit!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for signing on from the hospital. This is exactly what i woke up hoping to see!!! He is precious -- so big!! So glad you are both safe and well. Can't wait to hear more when you're home. Rest up in there and CONGRATULATIONS to you guys!!!!! :flower:

So glad you and Thomas are safe! He's beautiful! C section recovery is much easier than anyone ever told me so you will do great! Sorry you had a long labor

So, so, sooo thrilled for Fit. Can't wait til you and baby are back home.

Blu/Jaspie -- thank you so very much. I am freaking out as doctor called me and asked to call her right away concerning my test results. The doctor herself never calls (the nurse does). I just hope she doesn't think it is some dangerous type of early pg based on my results. I can deal with another loss. Just please hoping this is nothing too dangerous. I haven't kept even water down for 2 days now, so the sooner this ends for me, the better.. As awful as it sounds.. I have never felt so sick. Waiting to hear back again..

Oh Hopie xxx thinking of you. I hope it's good news xx

Hope all is ok Hopie, keep us posted please.
Bernie I agree - having had DS with forceps a C section was a walk in the park in comparison x

Thank you Jasp and Blu sooo much!
That is great to hear Fit, huh about the c-s recovery. Can't wait to hear more from you!
Called dr. back twice but nothing still. So I'll find out in morning. I'm prepared for not good results..probably low progesterone. I had myself freaked out before about all dangerous things. Think I'm going nuts. lol
You all are the best! xxxx

Any news hopie? Hope they can give you something of progesterone is low x

Hi blu- how is day 4 on your own going?
Thanks..still waiting. I feel asleep at 9 last night and see dr. called at 9:30pm! I called early today and still waiting back. I'm prepared for bad news. Usually if progesterone is really low, it means a non-viable pg. Getting frustrated now..this test was Monday morning, just want the result already! I have been so sick and still can't keep a thing down. So if this is not viable, need to find out asap, as awful as this sounds. I can't keep going on feeling this way over nothing.

Sorry for the vent! Jaspie- how are you doing?? Thanks again for checking in..you ladies are just the best! Give baby Jake a big hug from me. and Fit- we can't wait to hear from you at home!

Hope you hear asap hopie xx and if it is low I hope they can give you some supplements to help.
I'm ok ta, had my 34w midwife appointment today all is good ! Hope you girls and your babies are all well!

Oh Hopie the fact that you feel so sick is very positive, has the spotting stopped? Hope you managed to speak with the doctor.
34 weeks Jaspie... time is flying now! Cant wait to see your bubbas little face.
All is ok here, hubby worked away last night so getting both boys ready and out for school on my own was a challenge but I managed it. This week has been busy so I was glad of a day at home today and plan on doing the same tomorrow. Jake was weighed today and hes gone from 8lb 15 to 9lb 12 in a week &#128565;
His little cheeks and thighs are so chunky now, he looks a good 5 weeks old already, hope my baby doesnt grow up too fast as hes definitely my last one! Had a sort out of baby clothes today and ive already put a few sleepsuits to one side that are looking snug on him. Cant believe its friday again already tomorrow, the weeks are just flying lately. Will be nice to have hubby back at the weekend though, hoping that he gets up with the boys on sat or sun morning so I can catch a few extra z's! X

great news on your appt, blu. Yay!!! Would love to see a new pic sometime of your little bundle of joy. :)

Fit- thinking of you and hope the recovery process is going well and Thomas is feeding well!

Oh my-- I love your positivity you guys.. Finally talked to dr. she was ecstatic..She said she assumed we did IVF.. My numbers are so 'great'. I couldnt believe it! She did say my progesterone level is low. A lot of drs dont like giving out progesterone b/c it isn't proven to help. She said it cant hurt but is afraid it will make me sicker. She also said she would like to admit me to hospital for 2 days to get treated for this extreme sickness. Said because my #'s are so high is why I am so ill. She ruled out ectopic. Said light spotting that is not red is nothing to worry about but will order me an early scan.
I told her I'll call her back about about the hospital.. I don't want to go in overnight!

The low prog. is worrisome, but she sounded so positive and upbeat. I'm going to force myself to eat something now to see if I can keep down.

Thank you guys! I guess I won't know more 'til I have that scan! And twins scare me..lol..so hopefully.. well, I shouldn't say that, but you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->