witch got me ... but ... cd1 vitex

That's horrible! I hope you feel better. I had it when I was just, maybe 5, or so... So I barely remember it. I can't believe you made it all this time without getting it!

I can't either must have a really stubborn immune system!! Problem is I don't know if I have even ovulated, so I don't know if pregnancy is possible either :(

I suspect I o'd thursday just gone, TMI but just checked my cp and had a massive abundance of thick creamy CM up there like seriously loads! going to be a waiting game now

I'm getting crazy and just purchased some maca and dong quai...not sure which I'm going to start taking with the vitex.

Day 17 with no ovulation as yet! Hope you're better soon ginge x

I am on antiviral meds now they insisted on them! Hope it sods off soon, I keep getting stabbing aches and pains really low down!! Ouch!

Did anyone's boobs get bigger on vitex ? Mine were already big to begin with but they feel so much fuller now !

Day 19 & OPK not quite positive but I'm hopeful for the next few days. Think this will be the earliest I've ovulated since I've been tracking & first month on Vitex! Hopefully come April when we TTC I will have a regular pattern.

low temp this morning, not the foggiest whats going on going to have to wing it this month but spots are finally going!! yippee, darent show my face in public for a while though my face is awful!

I took a HPT today, which was BFN, of course. So, I am starting dong quai in hopes that my period will at least start. I bought the tincture, and mixed it with maybe 4oz of water...not the worst tasting stuff, but it is certainly not good. I'll continue with the vitex, and hope that perhaps the combination will start my period!

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA this week. I was gone for my business trip and thankfully my body held off until yesterday to O! So my DH and I DTD on Wed night when I got home, and last night. Also had an almost positive OPK, which I usually never have so that was nice. And I had O pain yesterday afternoon and then pink spotting last night, continuing into brown spotting today. I guess sometimes you can get ovulation spotting? I don't know if I've had it before but seems like a strong indicator to me. Hoping my temp starts rising tomorrow. Today is CD 18.

1nceUponATime - Sorry to hear about your BFN :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->