witch got me ... but ... cd1 vitex

Congratulations, Flipporama!!! :happydance::happydance:

Me too! Still have cm but it's more creamy looking now. And only when I wipe, it doesn't really make it onto my underwear on its own. If that makes sense. I'm definitely feeling warm most of the day. And tired. But all those are not really out of the ordinary for me besides the more cm this month and that could just be from vitex. I'm not reading too much into all these things . I'm only 4dpo so I know it's way too soon to believe anything could be a sign of bring prego. This time next week maybe well see how I'm feeling. I am happy that it'll be the weekend when I either get AF or my bfp. Just seems easier being home!

What cd are you now? I'm happy the vitex made your cycle shorter too! At least you know this cycle now will be the best it's ever been! Good odds :) you will be ovulating before you know it! You gonna do smep? That was my intentions this cycle but DH couldn't keep up. Hoping what we did manage to do was enough but I don't think so. Although, It's easier to think I'm out and then be surprised. We shall see.

Today is CD 3. AF is still here but getting lighter. The cramps and backache weren't so bad this time around :). Sorry, but what's smep? I know this next fertile window will be tricky because I'll be on a 4-day business trip (Sun-Wed). If I O on CD 14, it will be on the 3rd day of my trip so I'll have to hope the 3-day old spermies are still kicking :(. I come back home in the evening of the 4th day, which would be the day after O.

Hope you're still feeling positive and you get some strong symptoms in the next few days! FX you'll get your BFP!!

the tabs say that each tab is equivalent to 1000mg of agnus castus so would I take 2? xx congratulations flipporama i knew that was a bfp!!

the tabs say that each tab is equivalent to 1000mg of agnus castus so would I take 2? xx congratulations flipporama i knew that was a bfp!!

Yes i would take 2..... thank you! I'm so excited!

Congratulations, Flipporama!!! :happydance::happydance:

Me too! Still have cm but it's more creamy looking now. And only when I wipe, it doesn't really make it onto my underwear on its own. If that makes sense. I'm definitely feeling warm most of the day. And tired. But all those are not really out of the ordinary for me besides the more cm this month and that could just be from vitex. I'm not reading too much into all these things . I'm only 4dpo so I know it's way too soon to believe anything could be a sign of bring prego. This time next week maybe well see how I'm feeling. I am happy that it'll be the weekend when I either get AF or my bfp. Just seems easier being home!

What cd are you now? I'm happy the vitex made your cycle shorter too! At least you know this cycle now will be the best it's ever been! Good odds :) you will be ovulating before you know it! You gonna do smep? That was my intentions this cycle but DH couldn't keep up. Hoping what we did manage to do was enough but I don't think so. Although, It's easier to think I'm out and then be surprised. We shall see.

Today is CD 3. AF is still here but getting lighter. The cramps and backache weren't so bad this time around :). Sorry, but what's smep? I know this next fertile window will be tricky because I'll be on a 4-day business trip (Sun-Wed). If I O on CD 14, it will be on the 3rd day of my trip so I'll have to hope the 3-day old spermies are still kicking :(. I come back home in the evening of the 4th day, which would be the day after O.

Hope you're still feeling positive and you get some strong symptoms in the next few days! FX you'll get your BFP!!

Smep is sperm meets egg method. Basically you have sex every other day starting on cd8 and then once you think O is coming you dtd everyday for 3 days. If your DH can handle that much! Mine couldn't so next cycle we will start on cd11 I think.. I wish I was more positive about this cycle. Felt a tiny bit of cramping last night but could be gas lol. Today I feel nothing. Wish it was next week already!!

Glad AF is lightening up for you. Soon enough you'll be back to dtd! I hope your O day is early for you!

Yep take 2! Unless you feel more comfortable taking one for a few days and work your way up. Totally fine too.

Twinsie - We usually try every other day during the fertile window, but the last two cycles I haven't even been super successful with that. And with the trip we'll have even fewer chances. I hope I O early too! I usually start on CD 10 for every other day DTD.

How are you feeling?

X-ginge-x - I take 1200mg and it's done the trick. But yes, based on your capsules dosage I would take 2!

I'm gonna be stalking ☺ i can't wait to see everyone's bfp's! Good luck ladies!

Twinsie - We usually try every other day during the fertile window, but the last two cycles I haven't even been super successful with that. And with the trip we'll have even fewer chances. I hope I O early too! I usually start on CD 10 for every other day DTD.

How are you feeling?

X-ginge-x - I take 1200mg and it's done the trick. But yes, based on your capsules dosage I would take 2!

I'm sad today. DH had his testosterone checked and it came back low.. :nope: He's being referred to an endocrinologist now. And will probably have to start supplementation.
I feel hopeless now for this month knowing that his sperm count is most likely really low. Low testosterone is bad for sperm count and making mature sperm. :cry:

So now we have to see what the dr says. I'm hoping he gets started soon but I was reading that supplementation actually makes Sperm count worse so he would need an indirect way to increase testosterone that doesn't affect sperm count negatively. So once his testosterone is increased we have a much better chance of getting pregnant. But sperm takes 72 days to mature so even if he was back to normal next month the sperm will take a few months to mature before it can fertilize an egg. I'm crushed!
But DH feels sooooo horrible and it kind of helped shift my emotions and focus on making him feel better. The poor guy can't control it. So I want to make sure he doesn't feel less of a man and all that. He's 35, and I'm 30 so our ages aren't ideal to have to delay TTC but at least we know now and we've only been trying for a few months. We haven't wasted that much time. Now we will just focus on getting in shape and will have longer to save money! Silver lining to everything right.. Bummed, but we will get through it. Just more waiting :coffee:

That stinks that our schedules get in the way of dtd as much as we can during the fertile time. I really hope it works out for you!

On another note. My creamy cm has increased. But I really think the vitex is helping with that . I was dry as a bone down there after O last month so it is weird to see/feel so much creamy cm today but that might be my normal on vitex. I'm 6dpo now. No cramping. Nothing really besides the cm. Stuffy nose and sensitive nipples, but I had that last month.

Baby dust to everyone.

How are you feeling?

I'm sad today. DH had his testosterone checked and it came back low.. :nope: He's being referred to an endocrinologist now. And will probably have to start supplementation.
I feel hopeless now for this month knowing that his sperm count is most likely really low. Low testosterone is bad for sperm count and making mature sperm. :cry:

So now we have to see what the dr says. I'm hoping he gets started soon but I was reading that supplementation actually makes Sperm count worse so he would need an indirect way to increase testosterone that doesn't affect sperm count negatively. So once his testosterone is increased we have a much better chance of getting pregnant. But sperm takes 72 days to mature so even if he was back to normal next month the sperm will take a few months to mature before it can fertilize an egg. I'm crushed!
But DH feels sooooo horrible and it kind of helped shift my emotions and focus on making him feel better. The poor guy can't control it. So I want to make sure he doesn't feel less of a man and all that. He's 35, and I'm 30 so our ages aren't ideal to have to delay TTC but at least we know now and we've only been trying for a few months. We haven't wasted that much time. Now we will just focus on getting in shape and will have longer to save money! Silver lining to everything right.. Bummed, but we will get through it. Just more waiting :coffee:

That stinks that our schedules get in the way of dtd as much as we can during the fertile time. I really hope it works out for you!

On another note. My creamy cm has increased. But I really think the vitex is helping with that . I was dry as a bone down there after O last month so it is weird to see/feel so much creamy cm today but that might be my normal on vitex. I'm 6dpo now. No cramping. Nothing really besides the cm. Stuffy nose and sensitive nipples, but I had that last month.

Baby dust to everyone.

Twinsie,
Sorry to hear that the test results on your DH came back unfavorably. Maybe at least now you know what the issue is at hand and its only a few months until it can be corrected. His low T doesn't mean that you cannot conceive in the mean time though! You're not out each cycle till the witch shows.

On the CM, I have noticed a significant increase in CM since I started vitex....I've only been taking it 2.5 weeks, but I have an abundance of CM all the time now. I don't really know what it means, but surely it means it's doing something, right?

Baby dust to you! FX you get that BFP really soon.

Sorry to eat your news Twinsie. It's good that it's been found now though and can start to be rectified. Not much help for you at the moment, I'm sure - but I hope that things will have a way of working out :)

Thanks for the support girls. It helps a lot to talk about this stuff! I don't want to make DH feel worse so I don't want to vent to him. Thanks for listening! Yea I had a feeling the vitex has helped increase me cm. That's good tho! Means the vitex is really getting my body to do all the right things now! Hooray for that!

What's everyone's v day plans? DH and I made reservations but it looks like we will be snowed in Tom! Gonna pick up some champagne or wine and dinner stuff to make a yummy meal incase we are!

Thanks for the support girls. It helps a lot to talk about this stuff! I don't want to make DH feel worse so I don't want to vent to him. Thanks for listening! Yea I had a feeling the vitex has helped increase me cm. That's good tho! Means the vitex is really getting my body to do all the right things now! Hooray for that!

What's everyone's v day plans? DH and I made reservations but it looks like we will be snowed in Tom! Gonna pick up some champagne or wine and dinner stuff to make a yummy meal incase we are!

We don't have anything planned (we also are probably going to be snowed in). DH & I will probably spend a quiet night at home..maybe watching a movie. I stocked up on groceries, so I'll probably whip us up something nice..

Happy valentines ladies, I have screwed up my cycle taking the soy CD16 and no signs of O still getting high readings on the CB digi advanced OPK :( would I wait while CD1 to take the vitex? I took soy from day 2-6 i normally O on cd16

How many days of flashing smileys have you had? Dont be despondent yet, you may still get that solid smiley in the next couple of days!
I'm trying soy next cycle, and plan to do days 3-7 I think...

I've heard nothing but bad things on the advanced digis. The flashing smiley appears too much I think!

Only using them as they were £2 for a box of 20 lol so Im not bothered if I have to use a lot as I have like 60 haha but yeah they are a pain, but in line with my temps I havent ovulated yet so they aren't technically wrong!!

they supposedly 'expired' in december thats why they were cheap, but as i suffer pcos i dont warrant paying full price just in case, but my cheapie is showing a decent darker line tonight!! looks maybe its going to happen in a few days so has delayed it slightly it seems, hopefully stronger!

How long have you been taking Vitex Ginge..?
This was was second month taking it for me, and my O was 3/4 days later than normal too :-(
I also have PCOS so I've actually stopped taking vitex now as I don't want to ovulate later, lol! I know it's not definitely the Vitex, but it worried me so I stopped it mid-cycle and I will be taking SI's next cycle. No idea when AF is going to arrive now that I've O'd later though..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->