Witch got me :( CD2 waiters welcome!

Driving myself crazy!! Jumped DH last night and again this afternoon and still nothing, lol!

Higher temp again is a good thing. Keep em coming til that BFP!

oooooh mybabyluv3 I do hope this is a sign exspeacially with the 2 temp drops below coverline if that was a implantation dip, this has not happened in all my temping in all these months since I had the tubal reversal in april this past year. It is the only thing that makes sense to me right now. what cd are you on? have you had your big O yet?

Not really. Just extremely gassy. Burped last night and vomit came up in my throat. Had the nausea for about 4 or 5 days last week. Bbs hurt a couple of days ago but not so much now. No cramps. Only the sharp pinching and fluttering I seem to get every month so don't pay too much attention too.

I wanted a longer lp, guess I got what I asked for.

Just started to feel crampy and checked my cervix. Period is starting to drop now.

Just started to feel crampy and checked my cervix. Period is starting to drop now.

Is it heavy? keep a eye on it, If it is light, could be just implantation, just keep an eye on the flow. GOODNIGHT FRIEND,:hugs:

Thanks but I know this is the real deal. It's okay.

mybabyluv3 lots of hugs baby you are doing great:thumbup: I wish I could feel the way you feel when that happens. My temp is still up 98.4 but I look for it to drop and the witch to show her face as usual. hope you had a good morning sweetie. talk with you soon friend :hugs:

Morning sucked. I feel horrible. Yes not being pregnant is a downer but it's not so much that. Cold seems to be getting worse, period is heavy and draining me. Had to go to my appeal hearing since I was denied unemployment and they actually showed up. So I know I'm not gonna get it now. So that pisses me off. I don't know. Just one of those days. OK now to add to that. In the middle of me writing this my ex stupid girlfriend calls yelling in my ear like she lost her damn mind over me talking to him over the phone about our kids. Wow!

:hugs:Thinking of you today. Hoping to hear some good news!:hugs:

OOOOOH mybabyluv3 Thankyou for thinking of me, Well doc. says the numbers look great for everything, except for the morghology, If that doesnt change we will never concieve.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::hugs:FRIENDS I am so crushed been crying all day and cant stop.

Oh no. Did he say how it can be corrected? I will see what I can find out about it. I'm so sorry, hun. I know there's nothing I can say to make it hurt any less but It's not over by a longshot. People are told all the time that they will never conceive and go on to have many children and you haven't been told that yet so just have faith that it will happen.
If it in His Will it will be.

How is your hubby taking the news?

Oooh Mybabyluv3 he seems to be ok, he is just trying to keep me calm, tells me dont worry, trying to comfort me. Doc. wants him to see a urologist, not sure what that is for:shrug:, I feel so lost baby, Doc says everything else is great the morghology is bad at 99%, I just dont understand it. what in the world could be causing it:shrug::, well I do know there wont be a BFP for me for a while with none of his sperm being shaped normal, they are all shaped abnormal. couldnt be a quick fix, has to another doc. appt. waiting for more test results by time we gwt his prob. fix, then I wont be releasing any eggs and be in menapause, I am 40 my numbers were good a year ago this april, but no telling what they will be by the time this prob. with him is fix, Sorry dont mean to sound this way I am Just so lost, I was thinking so positive, and did so much praying :shrug::hugs:FRIENDS

mybabyluv3 I have added you to my friends and contact too :hugs::hugs:FRIENDS

Women are having babies at later ages all the time now. Do you show any signs of menopause coming any time soon? I would say for you to keep yourself checked, in the mean time, until his issue gets worked out. Don't want to go through the same thing like him not getting checked before you had the surgery done. Your still a step ahead having that done though. Are they saying IVF w ICSI may help? Is that an option for you? This sucks I know. At least you have some answers. I'm still going through all this trying blinded. I really need to get myself checked for any issues and to see if my tube is still open. From the day I had my surgery, up until weeks after I went through a lot. A lot of stress and things going on that I think could've caused me not to heal properly. I just don't know. I know I never expected to be going through the heartache of wanting a baby and having so much trouble getting pregnant. The things we take for granted.

At least we have each other. Know that you are not alone and you have support over here.:thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Women are having babies at later ages all the time now. Do you show any signs of menopause coming any time soon? I would say for you to keep yourself checked, in the mean time, until his issue gets worked out. Don't want to go through the same thing like him not getting checked before you had the surgery done. Your still a step ahead having that done though. Are they saying IVF w ICSI may help? Is that an option for you? This sucks I know. At least you have some answers. I'm still going through all this trying blinded. I really need to get myself checked for any issues and to see if my tube is still open. From the day I had my surgery, up until weeks after I went through a lot. A lot of stress and things going on that I think could've caused me not to heal properly. I just don't know. I know I never expected to be going through the heartache of wanting a baby and having so much trouble getting pregnant. The things we take for granted.

At least we have each other. Know that you are not alone and you have support over here.:thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs:

mybabyluv3 you are such a sweetheart wish we lived closer to one another :hugs: your words mean so much to me, yes us women go through soooo much to have a child, well doc. says all test for me look great including the fsh test for checking for menapause and he says I am no where near that, so that is good, Havent had my tubes checked to see if the tubes are still open,since the sergery back in april, but I think the only concern right now the doc. has is hubys sa results with the morphology.Something has just got to work for us, As for the IVF I do get free IVF for the sergery package that I purchased at the time of sergery, But they would have to get his morphology corrected, So right now I dont know what is going to happen for us. HUGS. How are you today sweetie? Hope all is well with you, OH and my temp down to 97.9 so Af will be showing her ugly face in a couple of days. FRIENDS

I chose my surgeon in part, because of the free round of ivf deal, but That doesn't aply to me since he was only able to repair 1 tube. Which we knew once I got the op report. I was so pissed when I found out my doc destroyed my left tube. Also, I've had one bad fsh followed by a good one the next. So that is always in the back of my mind. Guess we all have our issues. It will work out. Don't worry about that temp. It doesn't have to mean anything.

Any plans for the weekend? I think I am going to color my hair today. My baby needs hers washed and done so I guess it's gonna be a hair day.

I chose my surgeon in part, because of the free round of ivf deal, but That doesn't aply to me since he was only able to repair 1 tube. Which we knew once I got the op report. I was so pissed when I found out my doc destroyed my left tube. Also, I've had one bad fsh followed by a good one the next. So that is always in the back of my mind. Guess we all have our issues. It will work out. Don't worry about that temp. It doesn't have to mean anything.

Any plans for the weekend? I think I am going to color my hair today. My baby needs hers washed and done so I guess it's gonna be a hair day.

Really no plans, just trying to get my head together and focus, on the rest of my life, and have read some things on morphology, he has to have aleast 4% of good morphology and all he has is 1% so they found only 1 that looked some what a possible, and I know it only takes 1, but would be nice if he had even a 4% good. Hope the color comes out good and you have a good day sweetie. Thanks for talking with me honey HUGS HUGS< FRIENDS

Hi babyluv3 How are you doing? hope all is well with you tonight and hubby. thought I would drop you a few lines. I am doing a little better still think there is light at the end of the tunnel for me. I am going to still hang in there.:hugs: FRIENDS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->