Witch got me :( CD2 waiters welcome!

Yes I've calmed down now. Lol! Aww, how sweet. I think your hubby is very lucky to have you!

WellLooks like I'm now 3 dpo according to ff. I'm not sure how I'm feeling about this cycle yet. Ib wish my temps were a lil higher, I know that. otherwise not really feeling anything else about it. Think we bd enough but I don't really think that is the problem. Guess time will tell.

Yes I've calmed down now. Lol! Aww, how sweet. I think your hubby is very lucky to have you!

WellLooks like I'm now 3 dpo according to ff. I'm not sure how I'm feeling about this cycle yet. Ib wish my temps were a lil higher, I know that. otherwise not really feeling anything else about it. Think we bd enough but I don't really think that is the problem. Guess time will tell.

Hi babyluv3 He better feel he is lucky HEE HEE LOL. I call him my blue eye baby. I am on cd 8 trying to hold off til closer to cd 10, I get a poss. OPK around cd 10, 11 or 12,and also hubby just gave the sa sample yesterday, so trying to give the swimmers time to build up HEE HEE. I would say monday would be our time to start. I just really hope his sa comes back good and not to bad.Yes sweetie time will tell that is what I always say. Only time will tell with me also. This year is our year you just keep saying that, soon we will be talking about our sweet bunddle of joys, their first smile the first goo they make the sleepless nights all the wonderful feelings that come with being a mother. :hugs::hugs::thumbup::dust::dust::friends:

I think I'm all bd out. Ready for a break. Not too long, lol! Hopefully he has super sperm so you don't have to worry about doing it too much. I usually try to give it about 24hrs between. Today I finally bought more prenatals. It's been maybe 4 months since I ran out. I know I'm horrible. I was taking them before the tr so I should know better. Also picked up a B complex. I said I wanted to try B6 since my lp seems to be getting shorter. I know it's probably too late for this cycle but want to get started in case there's another one next month.

I think I'm all bd out. Ready for a break. Not too long, lol! Hopefully he has super sperm so you don't have to worry about doing it too much. I usually try to give it about 24hrs between. Today I finally bought more prenatals. It's been maybe 4 months since I ran out. I know I'm horrible. I was taking them before the tr so I should know better. Also picked up a B complex. I said I wanted to try B6 since my lp seems to be getting shorter. I know it's probably too late for this cycle but want to get started in case there's another one next month.
Mybabyluv I was going to wait til today to start well hubby had other things in mind LOL been bedding since cd 7 and we are on cd 10 and today we used the softcup for this morning beings we dont have alot of time in the mornings and I usually get my lh serge when he is at work. and normally get the serge cd 10, 11 0r 12, and as he gave me the cup he said here baby here is my donation for the day LOL, I just couldnt stop laughing, he said he was going to work to get some rest LOL. As for your vitimins as long as you are taking them sweetie, there are alot of women that are not on prenantals and they are weeks and months along when they find out they are pregnant so no you are not horrible. It is never to late to get things back on track. sending you lots of :hugs:, and best wishes and prayers for us both. keep intouch and keep your head up high. FRIENDS:hugs:

You guys sound like us, lol! We bd 7 days straight and now I'm feeling it. Starting to feel a uti coming on. I know it's my own fault. Haven't been drinking enough water. 2 months ago had the same thing but all tests came back negative. Hope I can clear it up on it's own. Does he put it in the cup 1st? I used them before but never restocked after I r an out. They were wonderful for leakage. You seem in good spirits. Maybe this is your lucky month! I'm still unsure of my O date. Ff gave me dotted crosshairs on cd16. My other chart says cd17. Who knows. I had a feeling that day. Hubby was out and I called him up and told him it was on when he got in. Even dressed up in his favorite outfit, lol! It was late that night but at least we got all those days in before.

You guys sound like us, lol! We bd 7 days straight and now I'm feeling it. Starting to feel a uti coming on. I know it's my own fault. Haven't been drinking enough water. 2 months ago had the same thing but all tests came back negative. Hope I can clear it up on it's own. Does he put it in the cup 1st? I used them before but never restocked after I r an out. They were wonderful for leakage. You seem in good spirits. Maybe this is your lucky month! I'm still unsure of my O date. Ff gave me dotted crosshairs on cd16. My other chart says cd17. Who knows. I had a feeling that day. Hubby was out and I called him up and told him it was on when he got in. Even dressed up in his favorite outfit, lol! It was late that night but at least we got all those days in before.

mybabyluv3 yes i do feel really good, just feel really happy, in good spirits. and yes he puts it in the cup and i incerted it, and this helps with not getting sore, and if he really doesnt want to put the body motion into it because he is tired lol. I also have been taking robbitussin incase I am battling hostile cervical mucas, and I have really notice the difference in the consistency, It has helped me produce more. Have read on some posts that it has worked for many women for conception, so hope this will help, and this month is the month. I do pray this is your month too. keep intouch sweetie. sending you lots of love prayers and HUGS FRIENDS

I'm waiting for some good news????

AFM I wish I never told my hubby that I was nauseous. I know he now has his hopes up. I myself am trying to ignore. It's really early for that. I felt it yesterday and thought maybe it was because I was getting sick or because I took my vits on an empty stomach. Today I was fine all day and it hit me again tonight but I had forgotten to take them so i know it's not from them. Anyways. enough of my dreaming. I'll be waiting to hear from you.

I'm waiting for some good news????

AFM I wish I never told my hubby that I was nauseous. I know he now has his hopes up. I myself am trying to ignore. It's really early for that. I felt it yesterday and thought maybe it was because I was getting sick or because I took my vits on an empty stomach. Today I was fine all day and it hit me again tonight but I had forgotten to take them so i know it's not from them. Anyways. enough of my dreaming. I'll be waiting to hear from you.

hello mybabyluv3 good to hear from you, well have bedded from cd 7 to cd 12 had a poss. OPK on cd 10 temp from cd 8 - 11 was 97.5 and had my first rise today cd 12 at 97.9 , so I believe the bog O was cd 11. so now have to look for 2 more days of rised temp to confirm the big O. which I do believe for sure it was yesterday. keeping all crossed for that BFP. What I think has helped hubby was very consistent with his donations for the cups this week HEEE HEEE, so funny. cd 7,8,and 9 was done natural with insertion of cup after bedding and then donation in the cup was then inserted on cd 10,11,and 12 without him and I bedding,I did it this way to see if it would help conception along I do hope so. ONLY TIME WILL TELL, my favorite saying HEEE HEEEE. as for your sickness just take day by day sweetie, and see what steps it takes next thats all we can do. Honey you dream. DREAMS DO COME TRUE>>>>> DONT GIVE UP......:hugs::hugs::thumbup:Still waiting on huuby sa results I dont know what is taking so long:shrug: will let you know the results as soon as I get them. keep intouch hold your head up high sweetie and sending you lots of love comfort hugs and best wishes for the both of us for that BFP :hugs::friends:

mybabyluv3 I just got a email from doc. for a phone consult for hubbys sa that was done I have to call him friday the 27th he says there are some issues, OOOh babyluv3 I am so scared it is all over for us, that all this time was a waste of time, my dream of having a baby is all it will ever be is a dream. I have posts this to another friend of mine too, you and her are the only ones that I talk to the most, I am such a mess right now. I dont know how to feel sad,crushed,defeated,and give up, I know I dont know the results yet, but this means 9 months of a waste, If hubby would of had the sa done when he was suppose to, am I angry with him? I dont know, right now yea, he knew he needed to do it, the doc, sent us a script for this from the very beginng, even before the tubal reversal sergery. ALL this time 9 months of agony, all those hopeful months wasted,agrrrrrrrrr,Im sorrry to vent to you in this way.The worst hopefully maybe we still have a chance at IVF, I dont know. sending you lots of hugs hugs and hope all is well hun, keep intouch as I will do the same,:hugs: FRIENDS

:hugs::hugs: I am so sorry. I know you must feel crushed. We don't know the actual results yet so please try to stay optimistic, hun. That's so evil to give you that little notice then make you wait. Haven't you waited long enough? I know how it feels to think all these months of trying have been for nothing. I so hope you get some clear answers when you do finally consult with the doc. Go ahead and cry if you need to. You earned that. No need for the what ifs. What is important is the now. What is going to be your next step. I am sure your hubby is just as upset as you and right now you both just need to be a support for each other. Hang in there. It will all work out. You will see. you never know. You might have caught an eggie this month inspite of!:winkwink::hugs:

:hugs::hugs: I am so sorry. I know you must feel crushed. We don't know the actual results yet so please try to stay optimistic, hun. That's so evil to give you that little notice then make you wait. Haven't you waited long enough? I know how it feels to think all these months of trying have been for nothing. I so hope you get some clear answers when you do finally consult with the doc. Go ahead and cry if you need to. You earned that. No need for the what ifs. What is important is the now. What is going to be your next step. I am sure your hubby is just as upset as you and right now you both just need to be a support for each other. Hang in there. It will all work out. You will see. you never know. You might have caught an eggie this month inspite of!:winkwink::hugs:

mybabyluv3 thankyou soooooo very much for all of your words, they mean so much to me, right now I know I need support from my husband, but it is good to also have a friend to talk to, and I definetly concider you that :hugs: It means so much to me, It just hurts so bad to know that there is a promplem, I was really hoping and praying for good news you know. I do hope something can work out for the good, this is my dream to hold my sweet bunddle of joy in my arms, and I know you know what I mean and that is why I talk to you as much as I can. You always seem to be there for me, and I hope you feel the same about me, at least I try to be, I hope you feel that way too, It is hard to find a real good friend these days. It would be nice if we did catch that egg, again only time will tell. well it looks like if we didnt catch that egg there will be alot of months for improvements to be made. If there can be improvements. Then again doc may suggest IVF hopfully that is still a shot. I still have been crying alot. I just cant let my husband see that, I dont want him to think he has failed me you know.I hope all is well with you, how have you been, hope this finds you well and happy and full of hope honey. Keep intouch as I will too, and will let you know the results as soon as I know, It will more and likely be around maybe around 2:00 on Friday the 27th. sending you lots of love and hugs and best wishes and happiness.:hugs::hugs::hugs: FRIENDS

Aww sweetie your welcome. And thank you to you too! I hope to stay friends through all this ttc craziness and on through our pregnancies. Can't wait til we are bump buddies!:happydance: I was telling hubby about what's happening with you. He started questioning himself and wondering if he has a problem since he has been kinda slackin lately and not doing everything he was when he had to have his sa's. I think the issue lies more with me if anything. I got a little scare this morning, lol! Put in today's temp and ff moved my O date to cd19. I was about to flip! I had bd twice that day but just the thought of having a longer cycle makes me angry. Anyway, I think it didn't help that I hadn't input any cervical signs so when I put in ewcm for the days I was fertile it put my date back to where it was, whew! AF due in about 3 days. Getting a little antsy now. :hugs::hugs:

Aww sweetie your welcome. And thank you to you too! I hope to stay friends through all this ttc craziness and on through our pregnancies. Can't wait til we are bump buddies!:happydance: I was telling hubby about what's happening with you. He started questioning himself and wondering if he has a problem since he has been kinda slackin lately and not doing everything he was when he had to have his sa's. I think the issue lies more with me if anything. I got a little scare this morning, lol! Put in today's temp and ff moved my O date to cd19. I was about to flip! I had bd twice that day but just the thought of having a longer cycle makes me angry. Anyway, I think it didn't help that I hadn't input any cervical signs so when I put in ewcm for the days I was fertile it put my date back to where it was, whew! AF due in about 3 days. Getting a little antsy now. :hugs::hugs:

mybabyluv maybe he should concider having a sa done, even though I didnt like the news, it at least gave us the answers why it hasnt happened for us, Well am glad to hear ff cleared things up for you. Yes we will continue to be buddies through it all, the ups and downs and the sweet joy of pregnancy. We will also share all the wonderful things that are children are doing the first word the sleepless nights the first laughs at something they may have done, the whole 9 yards, and that is a promise. you are a wonderful person, and what a wonderful person to talk to, we will be each others friends all the way through and more. Have you had any symptoms? Do hope you get a BFP, I do wish the best that life can offer.Keep intouch sweetie as I will too. sending lots of love, happiness and all the comforts from me, and stay strong, as I am trying too,:hugs::hugs::hugs: FRIENDS, ALL THE WAY THROUGH :thumbup:

Friends all the way through in deed. I have been feeling pretty normal today. Only thing different so far is the gas is at an all time high. I am normally a gassy person especially before af but this is ridiculous! TMI dh said I let a really long and loud one out the other night in my sleep, lol! Good thing I'm not embarrassed by stuff like that. Today though, it took a switch and is coming out of my mouth instead. No more nausea today. I think it comes more when I don't eat and I am always hungry. Anyway, used my leftover 88 cents walmart test this morn and negative. I did finally get him to go to the store with me today and buy a 3 pack of frers. Been having a 11 day lp lately which will be tomorrow so will see how I'm feeling then. You aren't too far behind me in your cycle. Maybe you will get a big surprise this time since you're feeling that chances are low this time. Isn't that how they say it happens? When you're not expecting it?

Friends all the way through in deed. I have been feeling pretty normal today. Only thing different so far is the gas is at an all time high. I am normally a gassy person especially before af but this is ridiculous! TMI dh said I let a really long and loud one out the other night in my sleep, lol! Good thing I'm not embarrassed by stuff like that. Today though, it took a switch and is coming out of my mouth instead. No more nausea today. I think it comes more when I don't eat and I am always hungry. Anyway, used my leftover 88 cents walmart test this morn and negative. I did finally get him to go to the store with me today and buy a 3 pack of frers. Been having a 11 day lp lately which will be tomorrow so will see how I'm feeling then. You aren't too far behind me in your cycle. Maybe you will get a big surprise this time since you're feeling that chances are low this time. Isn't that how they say it happens? When you're not expecting it?

mybabyluv3 with me I am embarr. If I have to let out gas,LOL Well that would be wonderful if the things you are haveing are signs of you being pregnant, That really would be wonderful if we both turn up to be pregnant. I know you and I want this more than anything, It just has to happen for us. I do hope you get a BFP. I am on cd16, I show on my temp chart where I have ovulated where you get the 3 days of rise in temp right after ovulation, but for the past 2 days my temp has dropped to under my coverline, not sure what that could be unless its implantation dip, but for 2 days? I dont know:shrug:Its very strange this month with my temps after ovulation. It has only happened this month though. Like I have always said TIME WILL TELL LOL. sending you lots of love and best wishes sweetie for that BFP :hugs::hugs:FRIENDS

I was just getting ready to write you. I just watched a home improvement show and they were fixing the house up for a couple expecting girl triplets. They showed them in the end and they were soo cute! it made me feel so happy. I can't wait to be pregnant and have another baby. Now I'm missing my baby. She's 6 but still my baby. She's with her dad for the weekend. He better hurry up and bring my baby home!

That is strange what your temps are doing. Is there something else that can be affecting your temps? I took my frer today and BFN. Now it's just a wait and see. AF should show tomorrow or the next day but I don't feel any signs that she is coming yet. Now that I've said that I bet I will, lol! I hope it doesn't play games. I know the B6 is supposed to lengthen the lp but I didn't start taking it until after O sometime. That would be really fast if it started working already. I will have to keep that in mind though and not get too excited if I'm later than normal.

I was just getting ready to write you. I just watched a home improvement show and they were fixing the house up for a couple expecting girl triplets. They showed them in the end and they were soo cute! it made me feel so happy. I can't wait to be pregnant and have another baby. Now I'm missing my baby. She's 6 but still my baby. She's with her dad for the weekend. He better hurry up and bring my baby home!

That is strange what your temps are doing. Is there something else that can be affecting your temps? I took my frer today and BFN. Now it's just a wait and see. AF should show tomorrow or the next day but I don't feel any signs that she is coming yet. Now that I've said that I bet I will, lol! I hope it doesn't play games. I know the B6 is supposed to lengthen the lp but I didn't start taking it until after O sometime. That would be really fast if it started working already. I will have to keep that in mind though and not get too excited if I'm later than normal.

mybabyluv I hope your baby comes home soon. I was just looking at all my other temp charts this has never happened since I have been charting since july this past year it is really strange, I pray AF doesnt show, and it will be the baby on the go LOL a little humor trying to keep my spirits up, talk to you soon sweetie. LUV LUV :hugs: FRIENDS

It sounds a little early for implantation dip but you never know. Maybe you Ovulated earlier. I hope this is it!

It sounds a little early for implantation dip but you never know. Maybe you Ovulated earlier. I hope this is it!

mybabyluv3 That is what I thought too, but I dont know you never know I quess, But I have seen on some temp charts that are positive for pregnancy It has dipped so again only time will tell, this morning temp is back up to 98.6.Wouldnt that be something if I were the lord works in unknown ways.

mybabyluv3 go to search click that and type in Successful pregnancy charts to use as comparison to your own, then click on page 8 scroll down to you get to dreambaby click on her temp chart its at the bottom it reads https/www.fertilityfertility.com/home/323ac0. her chart looks like mine where her temp went down for 2 days below coverline and then shot back up, mine did the same, so I dont know we will see I have no symptoms though. Sending you lots of love and best wishes hope all is well sweetie, talk with you soon. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS THROUGH IT ALL>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->