Witch got me :( CD2 waiters welcome!

Hi babyluv3 hope all is well with you sweetie, AF showed her ugly face today, OOOH I WISH SHE WOULD STAY AWAY, well off to next month. still hanging in there. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Ooh sweetie. Thats it, on to next month. What else can we do? You're just starting and I'm just ending. I keep saying I'm going to relax every cycle but can't help myself. I said no temping but couldnt help but grab the thermometer this morn and ended up taking some cough syrup last night too. It's crazy how ttc just takes over!

Ooh sweetie. Thats it, on to next month. What else can we do? You're just starting and I'm just ending. I keep saying I'm going to relax every cycle but can't help myself. I said no temping but couldnt help but grab the thermometer this morn and ended up taking some cough syrup last night too. It's crazy how ttc just takes over!

HI sweetie I know we try so hard not to think into it so much, It cant be helped honey, we just have to keep hanging in there it will def. be worth the wait, that is what I keep telling myself, hang in there honey we can do it :thumbup: HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Seems like it's been ages since we chatted. How are you friend? Hope you're doing well. I'm just here in the waiting game. Waiting to O. Haven't been charting this cycle. Keeping to my promise, but I do take my temp from time to time and input it on my phone. It's still early and temps have been low, but my bbs almost feel like they do after O and the gas is back like after O so it scares me a little when I think about it. Only BD twice since af, but I'm not gonna stress it. Oh and I started the cough syrup again and had big globs of ewcm but now for the past 2 or 3 days just creamy/wet. Hope it comes back when it's supposed to. CD13 today. I've ovulated on cd 14, 15, and 16 in the past so it needs to come on back now. LOL. Ok I'm done rambling. Enough about that. Hope to hear from you soon, friend.

Seems like it's been ages since we chatted. How are you friend? Hope you're doing well. I'm just here in the waiting game. Waiting to O. Haven't been charting this cycle. Keeping to my promise, but I do take my temp from time to time and input it on my phone. It's still early and temps have been low, but my bbs almost feel like they do after O and the gas is back like after O so it scares me a little when I think about it. Only BD twice since af, but I'm not gonna stress it. Oh and I started the cough syrup again and had big globs of ewcm but now for the past 2 or 3 days just creamy/wet. Hope it comes back when it's supposed to. CD13 today. I've ovulated on cd 14, 15, and 16 in the past so it needs to come on back now. LOL. Ok I'm done rambling. Enough about that. Hope to hear from you soon, friend.

HI HI HI sweetheart soooo glad to hear from you, Im sure it will come back just keep taking it, been sick chest cold on amoxicillin and robitussin, Im on cd 11 didnt get much bedding time in either due to being sick, but did managed to bed just before I ovulated, so we will see, Just got my vitimin maca started taking it wed. so hope it works, it suppose to regulate your hormones. Maca is a wonderful superfood from peru that helps to balance the hormones, increase egg health, increase sperm count and sperm health while also being a tonic for the endocrine system. Maca also helps increase progesterone if the body is low in this important hormone. Maca comes in capsules, powder and tincture. It can be taken everyday. So that is what is going on in my neck of the woods HAHAHA. Hope all is well with you. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Hey! Glad to hear from you stranger. I just wrote this big message and deleted it on accident, lol! Now what was I saying:wacko:? Oh, I heard a lot about that stuff. Don't know why I haven't tried it yet. Think I'm a little scared after trying vitex and it had me all messed up. Glad that you're feeling better. I figured something was wrong since I haven't heard from you. Glad that's all it was and you're ok now.

AFM, I have been temping for the last 5 days. Just to see when I O'd. Not gonna temp any more so I won't drive myself crazy looking for high temps when I know they don't mean anything in my case. Tww here we go.:winkwink:

Hey! Glad to hear from you stranger. I just wrote this big message and deleted it on accident, lol! Now what was I saying:wacko:? Oh, I heard a lot about that stuff. Don't know why I haven't tried it yet. Think I'm a little scared after trying vitex and it had me all messed up. Glad that you're feeling better. I figured something was wrong since I haven't heard from you. Glad that's all it was and you're ok now.

AFM, I have been temping for the last 5 days. Just to see when I O'd. Not gonna temp any more so I won't drive myself crazy looking for high temps when I know they don't mean anything in my case. Tww here we go.:winkwink:

Hi babyluv3, yes I am glad I am feeling a little better, on top of this I am taking care of my dad, he has been staying with us for the past week, I am now giving him insulin shots for his diabeties, it has really been crazy, waking him every 3 to 4 hours for the shots to keep it under control, I am so scared, his health is just going down hill, Hubby and I have been talking about buying a house and move him in with us so I can take care of him better, but my dad is so independent, and is not sure, he wants to one minute and not sure the next. He thinks he is a burden, but I keep telling him hes not, I took care of my mom up to the day she past away, she had lugarrets desease, With my dad its not just the sugar promblem he has a heart condition, high blood pressure, copd, renal failure, soon going to be on diaysis machine, for kidney failure, I am just going crazy here just a little stressed.Just want to make sure he is well taken care of. he is just so stuborn. So thats whats going on with me, CRAZINESS heee heee. Soon will be on my 2 ww but dont exspect to be pregnant this month, with all that is going on. Talk with you soon sweetie HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Oh wow. He is so blessed to have you. One shouldn't have to praise someone for taking care of their parents, but you know it's sad to say that not everyone will do that. I think that may be the best thing for him. You see how good he did taking care of himself. I regret not spending more time with my dad before he died. I am so grateful to my mother for being there with him in every way, and every day. Your husband is a good man to want to take all that on. Wishing you and your family lots of strength. As for the tww, they say it always happens when you least expect it to!

Oh wow. He is so blessed to have you. One shouldn't have to praise someone for taking care of their parents, but you know it's sad to say that not everyone will do that. I think that may be the best thing for him. You see how good he did taking care of himself. I regret not spending more time with my dad before he died. I am so grateful to my mother for being there with him in every way, and every day. Your husband is a good man to want to take all that on. Wishing you and your family lots of strength. As for the tww, they say it always happens when you least expect it to!

Hi sweetie my dad means the world to me, I pray he will be around for the baby, I am so scared something may happen before the baby gets here. I want so much for my dad to be part of this little bunddle of joy. Do hope all is well with you sweetie, we share alot of feelings about our lifes, and I wish you all of everything life can offer you. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

How are things going today? Any progress with your dad? I hope today was less stressful for you.

Me, I don't know what my problem was. Had a very long day that started off horrible. We both had appointments downtown early so we took the subway to take my daughter to school and from there go to our appts. We got a late start and he was getting on my nerves. I started crying almost uncontrollably in the car on the way. Took all I had to hold it together on the train. It wasn't even over anything major. So then we went to a natural herb store and he bought me this blend of stuff. He had me take it. I told him I wanted to wait until after my period since it says do not take if pregnant. He says to me, well you're not pregnant so I want you to take it now. I'm like the guy just told us to just relax and don't think about ttc and it will happen, but no stressing about it. How am I sposed to relax when he has that attitude about it and towards me?

So I also found a natural doctor that specializes in correcting hormonal issues. I gave her a call, now just waiting for a call back to set up an appointment. So far no new symptoms yet. I have had sore itchy nipples/boobs. It isn't as bad as it was the past few days. One day I couldn't bare to keep a bra on. It was driving me crazy. Aches and shooting pains are all normal for me. Nothing that makes me say ooh, what was that? LoL ya know? Guess another week before expected af.

Hows your 2ww going? i don't want to hear any more I know I'm outs from you. You hear? Not this early!

How are things going today? Any progress with your dad? I hope today was less stressful for you.

Me, I don't know what my problem was. Had a very long day that started off horrible. We both had appointments downtown early so we took the subway to take my daughter to school and from there go to our appts. We got a late start and he was getting on my nerves. I started crying almost uncontrollably in the car on the way. Took all I had to hold it together on the train. It wasn't even over anything major. So then we went to a natural herb store and he bought me this blend of stuff. He had me take it. I told him I wanted to wait until after my period since it says do not take if pregnant. He says to me, well you're not pregnant so I want you to take it now. I'm like the guy just told us to just relax and don't think about ttc and it will happen, but no stressing about it. How am I sposed to relax when he has that attitude about it and towards me?

So I also found a natural doctor that specializes in correcting hormonal issues. I gave her a call, now just waiting for a call back to set up an appointment. So far no new symptoms yet. I have had sore itchy nipples/boobs. It isn't as bad as it was the past few days. One day I couldn't bare to keep a bra on. It was driving me crazy. Aches and shooting pains are all normal for me. Nothing that makes me say ooh, what was that? LoL ya know? Guess another week before expected af.

Hows your 2ww going? i don't want to hear any more I know I'm outs from you. You hear? Not this early!

well 2ww is driving me crazy, but no symptoms yet, and dad is still the same sugar numbers are still all over the place so still giving lots of shots to him to keep it under control. I cant begin to understand why your hubby seems to act likr this with you. If I am crossing the line forgive me,but is he a controlling man? I hope he isnt, or is he under a syress as well? Been taking the Maca, I think it longed the process of ovulation this month it seems to takr forever for my temp to rise, but this could be normal in the regulation of my hormones so I quess we will see, Those symptoms of your sounds pretty good to me. Maybe a bunddle of joy is coming your way. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

I've been pregnant enough to know the feeling and I just don't have that so just enjoying this time of no af. Trying to keep from paying attention to symptoms that other people say are sings. keeping in mind that no 2 pregnancies are the same. No you are not out of line. I wouldn't tell you things if I didn't see it being a problem. I think he forgets that he is not the only one that wants this, and doesn't realize how much he hurts my feelings with his words. He doesn't have a good relationship with his son and when his son called him out the blue late one night and told him he still loves him, I was touched and wanted to give him a hug because I know it caught him off guard. He turned to me before I could and said, "you better do whatever you need to do to give me a son!" That really cut deep. I'll talk to him about how I feel and he'll apologize, then when he's reminded that I'm not pregnant yet he says something crazy again. I told him his negative attitude isn't helping things but he doesn't care really. I hope this doesn't pull us apart but if it does then I know we weren't really meant to be.

My thoughts are with your family and hope that you can help your dad get his illness under control. I hope you get that BFP. Have you been doing anything to currect the issue with your hubby?

I've been pregnant enough to know the feeling and I just don't have that so just enjoying this time of no af. Trying to keep from paying attention to symptoms that other people say are sings. keeping in mind that no 2 pregnancies are the same. No you are not out of line. I wouldn't tell you things if I didn't see it being a problem. I think he forgets that he is not the only one that wants this, and doesn't realize how much he hurts my feelings with his words. He doesn't have a good relationship with his son and when his son called him out the blue late one night and told him he still loves him, I was touched and wanted to give him a hug because I know it caught him off guard. He turned to me before I could and said, "you better do whatever you need to do to give me a son!" That really cut deep. I'll talk to him about how I feel and he'll apologize, then when he's reminded that I'm not pregnant yet he says something crazy again. I told him his negative attitude isn't helping things but he doesn't care really. I hope this doesn't pull us apart but if it does then I know we weren't really meant to be.

Very happy to hear about your hubby, was just concerned about your feelings
Thats wonderful to hear that his son said that, and it meant alot to him, I feel so much better for you, and that he aplogizes for the things he says, your are so sweet and should not be disrespected or your feelings not being taken into consideration.I am sure he loves you very much maybe it has alot to do with son. you know as far as how he feels, and the things he says sometimes. I have been giving my hubby a daily vitimin and that vitimin called pycocogenol, so we will see. Well sweetie dont let it pull you apart hang in there, we are going to make it, we have to keep faith :hugs::hugs: FRIENDS

Thank you for your encouragement. Are you going to have him test again to see if the vits are helping or just leave it for a while? I take my prenatals, B-complex and that mix we bought the other day. It's called female corrective combination. It has Blessed Thistle, Cayenne Pepper, Red Raspberry, Golden Seal, Cramp Bark, False Unicorn, Ginger Root, Squaw Vine and Uva Ursi leaves. So that's what I'm working with. He has been taking a bunch of stuff too. A men's multi, plus B-complex and apple cider vinegar pills. That he just started this week. He's been doing fish oil and black seed bitters. Something has to work, right? Now we need to get our exercise on. Lol, and I need to stop stuffing myself with sweets. It's like I can't stop. Other than that, we eat pretty healthy. 100 times better than I used to when I had my babies.

Thank you for your encouragement. Are you going to have him test again to see if the vits are helping or just leave it for a while? I take my prenatals, B-complex and that mix we bought the other day. It's called female corrective combination. It has Blessed Thistle, Cayenne Pepper, Red Raspberry, Golden Seal, Cramp Bark, False Unicorn, Ginger Root, Squaw Vine and Uva Ursi leaves. So that's what I'm working with. He has been taking a bunch of stuff too. A men's multi, plus B-complex and apple cider vinegar pills. That he just started this week. He's been doing fish oil and black seed bitters. Something has to work, right? Now we need to get our exercise on. Lol, and I need to stop stuffing myself with sweets. It's like I can't stop. Other than that, we eat pretty healthy. 100 times better than I used to when I had my babies.

HI Sweetie you welcome we all need some encouragenent sometimes.I know as far as hubbys retest we have to wait at least til april, the vitimins take at least that long to really show some progress. It sounds like you both have alot to take too, something as to work for all of us, I tell you when our sweet bunddle of joys get here they are going to be extra speacial I know that, for all that we are going through to get them hee heee. I am on cd 18 boy I tell you temps have been wierd this cycle, I think it may be due to the maca balanceing my hormones, I hope it doesnt mess me up completely. well like I have always said only time will tell. hope all is well with you sweets, HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

CD 25 for me, so any day now. I'm proud of myself for not testing. Not even wanting to test. I've been feeling a little funny but I think it's from not eating right. It's been nothing but sugar. Not having any signs of infection but my back has been sore for a couple of days now. Not the lower back but up higher on my right side, kidney area.. I say this as I'm drinking, not water, but this nasty sugar filled lemonade from 7 eleven. I just grabbed it tonight while we were out since I didn't feel like going in the grocery store. I hope this is at least one of our months.

CD 25 for me, so any day now. I'm proud of myself for not testing. Not even wanting to test. I've been feeling a little funny but I think it's from not eating right. It's been nothing but sugar. Not having any signs of infection but my back has been sore for a couple of days now. Not the lower back but up higher on my right side, kidney area.. I say this as I'm drinking, not water, but this nasty sugar filled lemonade from 7 eleven. I just grabbed it tonight while we were out since I didn't feel like going in the grocery store. I hope this is at least one of our months.

hello babyluv3 hope all is well with you, I am on cd 1 the witch came this morning, been busy with wedding plans, renewing our vows, and taking care of my dad. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Sorry bout the witch. How exciting though, renewing your vows! When is the big day? Is it an anniversary date or something you just decided to do? How is your dad coming along?

I haven't been on much myself. Trying not to think about ttc as much. Don't want to lose contact with my new friend though. I am on day 8. Still spotting. Wish it would end already. Missing my hubby, if you know what I mean, lol!

Sorry bout the witch. How exciting though, renewing your vows! When is the big day? Is it an anniversary date or something you just decided to do? How is your dad coming along?

I haven't been on much myself. Trying not to think about ttc as much. Don't want to lose contact with my new friend though. I am on day 8. Still spotting. Wish it would end already. Missing my hubby, if you know what I mean, lol!

Hi sweetie on cd 3. ait is our anniversary too it is june 30th and it falls on a saturday, so I am excited, dad is getting along a little better, took him to the doctors yesterday he had some bloodwork done to check his kidney function, he is producing alot of fluid on his legs and anckles, and a chest xray to make sure he is not carring fluid around his lungs, wont know the results for awhile they need to go to the doc. first then we will get them, sugar levels are getting better now he is on the insulin shots, thaqnks for asking hun, am worried about my dad. Doing alot of praying for him that he doesnt leave this world til he sees his grandchild if you know what I mean. Do hope AF leaves you soon so you can be with your hubby. wishing you well sweetie, HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Glad to see he is doing better, hun. Hope the xrays show the lungs clear. You have a lot going on girl! Wedding plans sound exciting. I'm not gonna even tell you how i got married. Hubby seems to be in good spirits about this cycle. Don't know why though. Wish I felt the same. Coming close to a year now since the reversal. He still wants to go the natural route. I won't feel at ease until I get an hsg done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->