Witch got me :( CD2 waiters welcome!

I will look in a few when I'm not on my phone but wow that is a high temp so early. I early do hope this is it for you. Wouldn't that be something? My temp has never been this high this many days. I took temp when I first woke up and knew it would be off cuz I woke up cold, throat dry cuz mouth was open and jumped up feeling for remote to turn off tv. After I dropped dd off at school, came in went back to bed and just took again the right way and it was way back up again. It's ok though, I was expecting a lower temp today.

I tried that link and it didn't work. Also couldn't find a fertiltyfertility.com.

I tried that link and it didn't work. Also couldn't find a fertiltyfertility.com.

mybabyluv3 try and out in positive basal body temp charts or positive temp charts maybe that will work, but you want the one that says positive temp charts to compare to your own. My temp dropped again this morning from 98.6 to 97.9 it is driving me crazy this has never happened before, and I havent changed anything, doing all the same things GRRRRRR :shrug:, I do hope this month is are month it just has to be. talk with you soon seetie, we got to hang in there :thumbup:. sending you lots of HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

i am really curious to how fast this B6 usually starts working. I only started taking it halfway through my cycle and so far not much as far as pms and it's now 13dpo and no af. BBs just started getting sore 2 days ago. Usually I would of had a full week of it and they would be getting back to normal by now. Also, I've had more energy and not all emotional like usual before af. I do hope it's because it is working. Even better if it was because I was pregnant, but right now I feel like it's just the vitamins working. Temp going down and I got my usual pre-af cm so I'm just waiting. Not even going to waste another test. Now if I can get it to work for this gas, lol!!

Ok so I just did a quick search and it seems to work right away for some and for others after 2-3 months of use. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

How many dpo are you?

mybabyluv from the looks of my temp chart i got a poss. OPK on cd 10, so poss. cd 8 or 9 according to temps, so I dont know what is going on? I do hope this means you are on your way to a BFP :thumbup: No real symptoms for me. talk with you soon sweetie HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

mybabyluv go to Keeping Everything Crossed For That BFP, then scroll down til you find dreambaby and look at her temp chart from fertility friend, that is the way my temp has been running.

Ok finally.. wow that is an interesting looking chart. I'm thinking big things! Don't see that happening much.

Ok finally.. wow that is an interesting looking chart. I'm thinking big things! Don't see that happening much.

mybabyluv see what I mean with the temps going below coverline those 2 days you would think that wouldnt be right but that is what mine did cd 16 and cd16 down to97.9 then shot back up to 98.6forcd17 and now cd18 it is back to 97.9, It is driving me crazy GRRRRR.

I tell you this charting stuff is crazy, lol! What's supposed to be "the norm" isn't always what it seems. I saw today someone who's temps went way down for 2 days and got a BFP. I've seen triphasic charts that ended with af. Look how nice my temps were and now look. It can drive a person straight batty! I think I'm going to jump dh tonight and see if I can't get it started. I'm good with a 29 day cycle. It doesn't need to get any longer, lol. So if she's coming she can come on and stop playing around.

I hope you get a higher temp tomorrow and that they stay up and up!!

I know the temping is driving me nuts but this is the only month it has something like this, I do hope you get a BFP that would be wonderful, I cant wait to talk to the doc. friday about the sa to see what he is going to do next, have to call him at 12 noon.

Oh that's right. We still have that appointment. He he, noticed I said WE! I know it's not going to be as bad as you're thinking. Maybe he just has a few little concerns.

mybabyluv going to get some shut eye talk tomm you have a good night sweetie sending you HUGS HUGS and best wishes for a BFP FRIENDS

Oh that's right. We still have that appointment. He he, noticed I said WE! I know it's not going to be as bad as you're thinking. Maybe he just has a few little concerns.

Mybabyluv I do so hope you are right, thats fine we, we are in this fight together for that BFP :happydance::thumbup::hugs: FRIENDS

Night friend. Get some sleep and try not to worry too much about Friday or your temps.:hugs:

mybabyluv3 on cd 19 and temp is back up to 98.4 soooo I just dont know, it is a waiting game as usual, how are you tonight? hope all is well friend :hugs:

Driving myself crazy!! Jumped DH last night and again this afternoon and still nothing, lol!

Higher temp again is a good thing. Keep em coming til that BFP!

Just tested again, still negative:cry::growlmad:. DH is mad that I didn't wait til morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->