Witch got me :( CD2 waiters welcome!

Glad to see he is doing better, hun. Hope the xrays show the lungs clear. You have a lot going on girl! Wedding plans sound exciting. I'm not gonna even tell you how i got married. Hubby seems to be in good spirits about this cycle. Don't know why though. Wish I felt the same. Coming close to a year now since the reversal. He still wants to go the natural route. I won't feel at ease until I get an hsg done.

Hi sweetie, I know what you mean about the year thing, it will be a year in april for us, It is very frustrating, OOOOH come on how did you get married hee hee cant be all that bad. believe me I have heard really wild ones and totally understandable circustances. How have you been feeling? HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Lol, .you wouldn't believe me if I told you!

Hi sweetie, I would believe you, You wouldnt believe how my hubby and I met. and wound up married it would more and likely shock you hee hee. hope all is well with you sweetie, on cd 7 fertile period yea, HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Think I'm cd13 today. Any day now. I've been very good at not temping. Put my thermometer away so I'm not tempted. Just taking this one month off to see if I regain some sanity, lol! Made an appt with my gyno today to see if she will send me for a HSG. Hubby is really pushing this natural doctor thing. I told him I want to find out about my tubes first. He tracked down this woman who's husband fought cancer by going the natural route. He told her about what we were trying to do and asked her for the doctor's number. She told him it's best to go to my physician to see what's going on first. Why is it that they only listen when someone else tells them the same thing you been saying all along?? That's all that's going on with me. Had a free wknd so got lots of loving in. I would like to keep it going at least until cd16 but we'll see how he's feeling after getting off work. You know how that goes.

Think I'm cd13 today. Any day now. I've been very good at not temping. Put my thermometer away so I'm not tempted. Just taking this one month off to see if I regain some sanity, lol! Made an appt with my gyno today to see if she will send me for a HSG. Hubby is really pushing this natural doctor thing. I told him I want to find out about my tubes first. He tracked down this woman who's husband fought cancer by going the natural route. He told her about what we were trying to do and asked her for the doctor's number. She told him it's best to go to my physician to see what's going on first. Why is it that they only listen when someone else tells them the same thing you been saying all along?? That's all that's going on with me. Had a free wknd so got lots of loving in. I would like to keep it going at least until cd16 but we'll see how he's feeling after getting off work. You know how that goes.

Hi sweetie I am wishing all the best believe me, we are going to make it hun. I really think the maca I have been taking is working it really seems to have regulated my temps to a consistant temps to where there is now a pattern so I hope this month is our month. I am now taking 1000mg of the maca and my prenatal. As far as ovulation of cd 8 I am neg so I exspect a positive around cd 11, and this time I am elevating my hips and legs up in the air, trying all I can this cycle.HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

I tried the up and the air thing, even tried cycling. It's quite comical! As I expected, didn't get to bd last night. I had the right cm and backache so I know I probably should have made more of an effort. Tried to catch him before he was off to work this morning, but couldn't wake up in time. Still having the backache today. Hope I still have time left. Best of luck this cycle!

I tried the up and the air thing, even tried cycling. It's quite comical! As I expected, didn't get to bd last night. I had the right cm and backache so I know I probably should have made more of an effort. Tried to catch him before he was off to work this morning, but couldn't wake up in time. Still having the backache today. Hope I still have time left. Best of luck this cycle!

hi sweetie yes it is comical, but I am trying everything I poss. can that could work.I would still grab your love one again tonight you still are not out. I do hope you start feeling better sweetie,cd 9 OPK still neg temp still down, doc says to bed til temp rises so we are running a marathon hee hee, IT better work this time, we are coming up on a year. Anything new going on with you honey? HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Hi Hun, nothing new going on here. Just more cramping and backache. Got a quickie in when he got home from work. It was still early and I had to run out right after to pick up dinner so don't know if it was much point in doing it. have no idea if I O'd yet. At least you know you still have time. Take advantage!

Hi Hun, nothing new going on here. Just more cramping and backache. Got a quickie in when he got home from work. It was still early and I had to run out right after to pick up dinner so don't know if it was much point in doing it. have no idea if I O'd yet. At least you know you still have time. Take advantage!

Hi babyluv3 well hun you never know that might be your time the quickie, hee hee, wewll I got a poss. OPK on cd 9 early for me, but the maca may have done that, id that is so I will have a longer lp which will give the egg more time to implant correctly,fingers crossed we are bedding til temp rises, that is what the doc. suggested so we will see, if that works.Going over to my rental to have carpet put in it, for my new renters,so talk with you soon sweetie HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

I was just shampooing and painting our spot the other week. Still looking for a renter though. Sounds like you have a plan! He called me from work today saying he wants to tonight. I told him it's too late now. Should've did it when I asked him before. I'm not sure when I O'd. Only know it's cd16. Think I'm bout tired of the tww already and it's just starting. I am going to do my best not to symptom spot. I want to be surprised when af doesn't show, lol! Wishful thinking!!!!

I was just shampooing and painting our spot the other week. Still looking for a renter though. Sounds like you have a plan! He called me from work today saying he wants to tonight. I told him it's too late now. Should've did it when I asked him before. I'm not sure when I O'd. Only know it's cd16. Think I'm bout tired of the tww already and it's just starting. I am going to do my best not to symptom spot. I want to be surprised when af doesn't show, lol! Wishful thinking!!!!

mybabyluv, is hard as it can be stay poss. dont want to get depressed :thumbup:hang in there. I am on cd 12 still going strong, hoping what the doc.suggested every day til temp rises works, been doing that too. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Still no temp rise? I keep thinking you should be closer to me. I'm actually only 6 days ahead of you. Had a long day ystrdy. Went to visit my grandmother. She just came home from hospital on Friday so I did a surprise visit. She lives about an hour away so I don't get to see her that often. Was in bed by 10:30 last night. Was going to download another book to read, but could hardly keep my eyes open. Today is gonna be another one. DH's niece is coming to stay with us for about a week so have to get my house ready for company. This should be an interesting week. At least I should be able to keep my mind off symptom spotting!

Still no temp rise? I keep thinking you should be closer to me. I'm actually only 6 days ahead of you. Had a long day ystrdy. Went to visit my grandmother. She just came home from hospital on Friday so I did a surprise visit. She lives about an hour away so I don't get to see her that often. Was in bed by 10:30 last night. Was going to download another book to read, but could hardly keep my eyes open. Today is gonna be another one. DH's niece is coming to stay with us for about a week so have to get my house ready for company. This should be an interesting week. At least I should be able to keep my mind off symptom spotting!

Hi sweetie, hope all is wel with grandma. I am on cd 14 temp rised on cd 12 so I hope we did it this time if not More and likely will be going for IVF, because april the 11th will be a year since the sergery, and we been trying for a year actively, so Doc says after a year of trying IVF would more and likely be the next step. OOOOOH how I hope we did this month, But if it does take the IVF for my little bunddle of joy so be it, I just want our baby to be strong and healthy and for me to have a strong and healthy pregnancy, My temp right now is 98.2, has been that way for the past 2 days, According to the temp chart it looks like I ovulated on cd10, so that means I am only 4 days past ovulation. You sound like you are going to be quite busy this week hope all goes well this week for you. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Grandmom is doing better. She caught a stomach virus while in the hospital so stomach still isn't 100 percent. How are your temps so far? You seem optimistic this month. I hope you don't be let down. IVF is a whole other battle. I hate to see you or myself have to go that route after all we've already been through with our bodies. Ya know, but if it works out than so be it. Whatever it takes right?

Grandmom is doing better. She caught a stomach virus while in the hospital so stomach still isn't 100 percent. How are your temps so far? You seem optimistic this month. I hope you don't be let down. IVF is a whole other battle. I hate to see you or myself have to go that route after all we've already been through with our bodies. Ya know, but if it works out than so be it. Whatever it takes right?

Hi babyluv3, well temp as of now on cd16 98.4 has been for the poast 2 days, so I dont know, some cramping not a whole lot, no change in cm.I would say I am only about 5 dpo. because first temp rise was cd 12 after ovulation. I do hope we did it this month so there wont have to be an IVF procedure, but like you said what ever it takes :thumbup:. How are you sweetie? where are you in your cycle? we have to do this thing enoughs a enough :thumbup: HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Well I went to see my gyn today. I was really nervous. I thought she was going to tell me to wait. Anyway, it went pretty well. She gave me the number to call to see how much it would cost for the HSG at the hospital. I was pleasantly surprised. Only $88!!! So now all I have to do is get all the other info she needed and let her know it's a go so she can set up a date. Of course I'm hoping this month is it and I won't have to go through all that. This was my first discussion with her about ttc. Hearing her remind me of my history kinda worried me, just a little. I told her I know all the possible complications but I still wanted this. She looked at me like I was crazy, but just said okay.

Your temps are looking good so far. I'm very tempted to check mine, but no, not gonna do it. Even put the thermometer away. Next month, I'm back in action. cd22 now so not too much longer to go. Ok now I need to hear some good symptoms coming from you this time. Somethings got to give, right?:flower:

Well I went to see my gyn today. I was really nervous. I thought she was going to tell me to wait. Anyway, it went pretty well. She gave me the number to call to see how much it would cost for the HSG at the hospital. I was pleasantly surprised. Only $88!!! So now all I have to do is get all the other info she needed and let her know it's a go so she can set up a date. Of course I'm hoping this month is it and I won't have to go through all that. This was my first discussion with her about ttc. Hearing her remind me of my history kinda worried me, just a little. I told her I know all the possible complications but I still wanted this. She looked at me like I was crazy, but just said okay.

Your temps are looking good so far. I'm very tempted to check mine, but no, not gonna do it. Even put the thermometer away. Next month, I'm back in action. cd22 now so not too much longer to go. Ok now I need to hear some good symptoms coming from you this time. Somethings got to give, right?:flower:

Hi babyluv3 so glad that things went well the doc. the cost for the HSG not bad at all, thats a real good cost. we really have to do this and together:thumbup::happydance: well I am on cd 17 and temp is still holding at 98.4, bbs a little sore on the sides, but no real symptoms yet, this put me only 6 dpo, so we will see, I do hope so. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Oh I really do hope this is it for both of us! Do you normally have sore breasts this time in your cycle? I really felt mine ystrdy. My little one gave me a hug and that was it. Nothing unusual for me though. So I'm about 4 or 5 days away now. At least then one of us should have an answer.

Oh I really do hope this is it for both of us! Do you normally have sore breasts this time in your cycle? I really felt mine ystrdy. My little one gave me a hug and that was it. Nothing unusual for me though. So I'm about 4 or 5 days away now. At least then one of us should have an answer.

Hi sweetie well temp at cd 18, 7dpo still holding at 98.4, now 4 days in a row. My bbs just feel different ans more sore than usual. This would be wonderful if we both are:thumbup::happydance: I am excited for our somewhat symptoms, still not getting my hopes up just yet. we will see. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

I hope you have some good news for me. I could definitely use some. CD2 for me. Can't seem to reach my gyno. Called ystrdy and she won't be in until Tues next week so most likely I won't be getting the HSG done anytime soon. Not feeling to optimistic this cycle. I'm going to chart again so I can have that info to pass on to the doctors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->