Witch got me :( CD2 waiters welcome!

I hope you have some good news for me. I could definitely use some. CD2 for me. Can't seem to reach my gyno. Called ystrdy and she won't be in until Tues next week so most likely I won't be getting the HSG done anytime soon. Not feeling to optimistic this cycle. I'm going to chart again so I can have that info to pass on to the doctors.

Hi babyluv 3, well AF showed this morning, I am soooo upset I was so sure, It hurts soooo bad, :cry::cry::cry:, This april 11th will be a year actively trying and nothing, I have tried everytrhing, Dont know what else to do :shrug::nope:, I dont know maybe doc. will try something new when he gats my temp chart, I am soooo sad all I have done is cry. I do hope some good news comes your way sweetie HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

:hugs::hugs: Oh no!!!! I feel so bad. Even though I'm right behind you, May 26 will be a year for me, I still can't stand to see a friend going through that pain. :growlmad: I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I know you must've needed someone to talk to. I hope you are feeling better today and that the doctors have something they can offer to help that works for you. I really wanted this to be it for you. :hugs::hugs: sweetie.

:hugs::hugs: Oh no!!!! I feel so bad. Even though I'm right behind you, May 26 will be a year for me, I still can't stand to see a friend going through that pain. :growlmad: I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I know you must've needed someone to talk to. I hope you are feeling better today and that the doctors have something they can offer to help that works for you. I really wanted this to be it for you. :hugs::hugs: sweetie.

OOOOOH babyluv3 It has been sooooo hard, I sent my temp chart to Doc. and all he said is everything looks normal and nothing else, I am soooo upset and angry all at the same time, I dont know if he is waiting for the year mark to do something or what :nope: :growlmad:, It has really got me going crazy, still all I think about is I was soooo poss. this month :cry::cry:. I am begining to wonder if it is ever going to happen, I feel I am loosing hope, I layed around all weekend in bed, didnt want to talk to anyone,see anyone, just wanted to be left alone, and I dont like getting like that. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Are you still seeing the doc that did your reversal or your regular gyn? I hate when doctors seem uninterested. When I had my appt last week, it was my first time bringing up ttc with my dr. I only went to her so I can get this HSG done without going through all the new patient stuff with a new doctor. I was surprised she seemed so concerned as she did. My past experiences with her weren't so great. Still think I will not stay with her when I do fall pregnant. I need someone who specializes in high risk pregnancies.

Don't get discouraged. I know it's easier said than done. Sometimes we have to work hard for what we want. We'll only appreciate it that much more when it happens. I'm sure you have great support in your husband and don't forget, he is going through all this too. I have days when I feel like I wanna just give up but I know that's not gonna happen. Besides, it's damn near impossible to do anyway. Once you start charting and knowing your cycle so well how do you not pay attention? Even when I stopped temping last cycle, I still knew what day it was and when I should O and how it felt after O. It's no going back now. We just have to keep on pressing. What makes it so hard, for me, is the not knowing what the heck is going on. Why. I have been pregnant 7 times without trying.

I know it's hard but we need to move on to happy thoughts. Me and you both. Tell depression to go somewhere!!!! We can do without.:flower:

Are you still seeing the doc that did your reversal or your regular gyn? I hate when doctors seem uninterested. When I had my appt last week, it was my first time bringing up ttc with my dr. I only went to her so I can get this HSG done without going through all the new patient stuff with a new doctor. I was surprised she seemed so concerned as she did. My past experiences with her weren't so great. Still think I will not stay with her when I do fall pregnant. I need someone who specializes in high risk pregnancies.

Don't get discouraged. I know it's easier said than done. Sometimes we have to work hard for what we want. We'll only appreciate it that much more when it happens. I'm sure you have great support in your husband and don't forget, he is going through all this too. I have days when I feel like I wanna just give up but I know that's not gonna happen. Besides, it's damn near impossible to do anyway. Once you start charting and knowing your cycle so well how do you not pay attention? Even when I stopped temping last cycle, I still knew what day it was and when I should O and how it felt after O. It's no going back now. We just have to keep on pressing. What makes it so hard, for me, is the not knowing what the heck is going on. Why. I have been pregnant 7 times without trying.

I know it's hard but we need to move on to happy thoughts. Me and you both. Tell depression to go somewhere!!!! We can do without.:flower:

Babyluv you are sooo right, thanks for the words, it means alot. :hugs: yes I am still talking with him over emails, because I had the tubal reversal done in Louiville Kentucky, so we keep intouch by emails and calls if needed. I am hoping come april the the 11th if have not concieved by then he will suggest to come to LOuiville for some test, I know april hubby has a appt. to see a nephology I think it is to check for the morphology issue and what is causing it. Hubby is onthat vitamin pycenegenol that is to improve the morphology and he has been on it for over 3 months now I hope it has made some improvement for his morphology. I assume at that appt. they will repeat the SA, and see if there is a improvement. I mean that could be what the doc. is waiting for. waiting for hubby to go to that appt. and then he will go from there. I dont know, just want it to happen. FOR IT TO HAPPEN FOR US BOTH :hugs:. Hubbys counts are good, its the morphology ,he has 5% that is normal, 99.5% is abnormal, abnormal heads and coiled tails,:growlmad:. I will hang in there with hun I need to I know, it just becomes so hard lately, now that we are coming up on a year is all. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

The wait is killer right? I really hope whatever hubby is taking works for him. At least that would be one thing taken care of. I can't stand having to wait on someone else's move to take action. Mean while that's one more month of nothing. I was really tryna get through to my dr so we can get this thing scheduled this cycle. It's day 7 now and af has left. Will O by next week and definitely don't wasnt to have them fishing around up there with a chance of me being pregnant. I just want to know already. Trust, I know how you are feeling!!

The wait is killer right? I really hope whatever hubby is taking works for him. At least that would be one thing taken care of. I can't stand having to wait on someone else's move to take action. Mean while that's one more month of nothing. I was really tryna get through to my dr so we can get this thing scheduled this cycle. It's day 7 now and af has left. Will O by next week and definitely don't wasnt to have them fishing around up there with a chance of me being pregnant. I just want to know already. Trust, I know how you are feeling!!

babyluv This is sooo nuts what we are going through :growlmad:. Something has to break this BFN cycles for us. I tell you when we do concieve we are going to have a party right here on the sight between us 2,heeeheee :thumbup::happydance::happydance:. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Yes!! I was thinking this morning how great and much more appreciated our bfps will be after this long wait.

Yes!! I was thinking this morning how great and much more appreciated our bfps will be after this long wait.

Babyluv there is soooo much truth in that, I will be soooo over the moon when it does happen, I wont complain when it happens either I will enjoy all the sickness if I have it the weight gain, the swollen feet, the dizziness the whiole 9 yards, heee heee, HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Maybe one day we will meet with our new babies in our arms!!

Babyluv that would sooo wonderful I will be looking forward to that day without a doubt.:hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance:, Where is it you say you live? I am in Morgantown West Virginia HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Oh that's nothing. I like going on nice drives. I'm in philadelphia.

Yes, that would be so fun. Hopefully we won't be waiting too much longer for that.

Yes, that would be so fun. Hopefully we won't be waiting too much longer for that.

Babyluv I do agree, it just cant take any longer, It has to be soon, this waiting is really driving me crazy want to see a BFP. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

So I started taking my temp ystrdy and already today's is messed up. Woke up cold with the covers off and mouth wide open. I really wanted to try to do it vaginally this time around but I only have 6 covers and know I'm not going to buy anymore. You think it's too late to start tomorrow? I should at least have enough till I detect O. See this is why I hate temping. It always stresses me out. I didn't hear from the doctor ystrdy and I'm scared to call today. I know they are going to say something like she won't be in until next week sometime. So annoying. Between two offices and rounds at the hospital, she is never there.

Anyway how are you today? How is af treating you? Is she still hanging around?

So I started taking my temp ystrdy and already today's is messed up. Woke up cold with the covers off and mouth wide open. I really wanted to try to do it vaginally this time around but I only have 6 covers and know I'm not going to buy anymore. You think it's too late to start tomorrow? I should at least have enough till I detect O. See this is why I hate temping. It always stresses me out. I didn't hear from the doctor ystrdy and I'm scared to call today. I know they are going to say something like she won't be in until next week sometime. So annoying. Between two offices and rounds at the hospital, she is never there.

Anyway how are you today? How is af treating you? Is she still hanging around?

Hi sweetie, no its not to late to start, it wil be fine, Af has left this morning, now time for the big O,but going to bed every other day til the BIG O then for the next 3 days,, and use preseed each time, so hope it works, and uped my maca to 1500mg, hubby is still taking the vitamin pycnengenol, and reg vitamin also, try not to stress I know easier said then done I know the feeling. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Well how about I got a call from the nurse today and she says the doctor reviewed my op notes and saw that they did a dye test during the surgery so she doesn't see a need for me to do it again. I'm like I know what he did in surgery. I still want it done. I told her I'm worried that it didn't heal properly. So she is leaving another note for her but of course she won't be back in until Monday.

Well how about I got a call from the nurse today and she says the doctor reviewed my op notes and saw that they did a dye test during the surgery so she doesn't see a need for me to do it again. I'm like I know what he did in surgery. I still want it done. I told her I'm worried that it didn't heal properly. So she is leaving another note for her but of course she won't be back in until Monday.

babyluv when was it you had your tubal reversal? It doesnt matter when the sergery was done, normally they check the tubes after at least 1 year or sooner sometimes if one has not concieved to make sure they are still opened, and no promblems, I dont understand that, well girl dont let up keep on them, its what you want, not what they think, or conclude on some operative reports on the time of sergery,idiots :thumbup:HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Thanks, that's what I told my husband. I have to keep on her. It will be a year in May and like yourself I've tried just about everything else. It's like a told you, some doctor's don't know how to deal with people who have had reversal surgery and it's exactly why I don't trust someone who has little experience with high-risk pregnancies. I know when I become pregnant I will need a cerclage done. She sounded confident when talking to me about that when I told her I was trying to conceive again, but I don't want to take that risk. I wish I could go back to my old ob/gyn but I was living in Jersey then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->