Witch got me :( CD2 waiters welcome!

I cant believe you're 9dpo already. So much for our cycles being in sink. I'm only 2dpo today. Hate oing so late. Just drags the month even more. I hope your temps stay up too. A year is long enough for the both of us. Come on Bfps already!!

I cant believe you're 9dpo already. So much for our cycles being in sink. I'm only 2dpo today. Hate oing so late. Just drags the month even more. I hope your temps stay up too. A year is long enough for the both of us. Come on Bfps already!!

Hi sweetie on cd 20 and temp 98.6 today. I do hope the temp stays up,I agree we both deserve this, we have without a doubt been patient plenty long enough, hope your day goes well and we both get some good news real real soon, HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

That's awesome. My temp hadn't gone up that much yet. Hubby had the window open so wonder how much that affected it. Days are going so slow. I'm ready to be done with it already. Still haven't heard back from that doctor. Really pissing me off now. Cant move on to anything else until I know this tube is open.

That's awesome. My temp hadn't gone up that much yet. Hubby had the window open so wonder how much that affected it. Days are going so slow. I'm ready to be done with it already. Still haven't heard back from that doctor. Really pissing me off now. Cant move on to anything else until I know this tube is open.

Hi sweetie, you stay on them docs. dont let them get over on you, some of them dont seem to understand what we are going through and how long we have been going through it you know what I mean :hugs::hugs:.I do hope this month is our month, I have really been trying this month not to be so stressed, so hope it has helped, If not hubby still has to go for that scrotum ultrasound and that is the last test the 21st all other test have come back good, so hope this one does too. Once that comes back and it is good then not sure what doc. will do then, but will deff. will let you know my friend, I will keep you in my prayers that the tube is open sweetie, HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

That's good news. I know the ultrasound will come back clear. You are so lucky to have a doctor that's willing to work with you. I know everything will come together for me when the timings right. That's the hope that I have to hold on to. Hows your temps today and how are you feeling? Any symptoms so far? Hope af stays far far away!

That's good news. I know the ultrasound will come back clear. You are so lucky to have a doctor that's willing to work with you. I know everything will come together for me when the timings right. That's the hope that I have to hold on to. Hows your temps today and how are you feeling? Any symptoms so far? Hope af stays far far away!

Hi sweetie, well cd 21 and temp is 98.4 went down by 2, but still not worried yet, still have 5 more days to go before AF decides to show, which I hope and pray she doesnt, have had very sore touchy BBS and been kinda sick with a on going cold, so dont know what is going on there, but trying to get well, and My daytime temp has been like high like 98.9 so that is different, but dont know if the elevated daytime temp is from not feeling well or if it is a sign, so that is where I am as of now, Hang on to that hope sweetie dont let it go :hugs::hugs::thumbup: I pray this is it for me. It is something that is driving me nuts. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Three more days for you, huh? Getting nervous? Hope your symptoms are still going strong. I believe it's going to be a light pms cycle for me. Sometimes I have barely any symptoms and other times nothing but problems. My temps are not going high like I wish they would.

Anyway, I called that stupid doctor again. She's had my chart in her office for months now and I still can't get a phone call. Seems like the only way to get her to face me is to make an appt to see her, which I really don't want to pay again to tell her the same thing I paid last time to tell her. I don't know what I want to do. Pay her $50 to get the run around or pay some other doctor about $150 and hope they are a little more helpful? I really just wanted to use this dr for the hsg anyway. When I do get pregnant I definitely plan on finding a different one. It was supposed to be so much easier . As an established patient they already know your history and I don't have to explain all my issues. What if a new doc feels that I shouldn't be trying and give me a hard time too. Then what? It's just so frustrating!!

Three more days for you, huh? Getting nervous? Hope your symptoms are still going strong. I believe it's going to be a light pms cycle for me. Sometimes I have barely any symptoms and other times nothing but problems. My temps are not going high like I wish they would.

Anyway, I called that stupid doctor again. She's had my chart in her office for months now and I still can't get a phone call. Seems like the only way to get her to face me is to make an appt to see her, which I really don't want to pay again to tell her the same thing I paid last time to tell her. I don't know what I want to do. Pay her $50 to get the run around or pay some other doctor about $150 and hope they are a little more helpful? I really just wanted to use this dr for the hsg anyway. When I do get pregnant I definitely plan on finding a different one. It was supposed to be so much easier . As an established patient they already know your history and I don't have to explain all my issues. What if a new doc feels that I shouldn't be trying and give me a hard time too. Then what? It's just so frustrating!!

Hi sweetie you hang in there, no doc. can push you away from what you want, find another doc. if you are not happy with this one, a 150 dollars is mild compared to a months and a year of waiting for a little bunddle of joy, it is worth a little more money and a different doc. yo get that.:hugs::hugs: As for me cd 24 and temp is at 98.2 this morning wish it was higher, but cant have it all, I just hope I still get a BFP, BBS are still sore, I did have a spot Of blood wed just like a eye dropper drop of blood when I wiped, so dont know, due for AF sunday, I hope she doesnt show, But if she does, then off to next month, It will be dissapointing, but just have to keep trying, still feeling a little congested, but ok. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Sounds like IB, maybe? Oh that is so exciting! Not pushing for you to get too excited but that's not stopping me over here. Wow, I think you may have caught something there, yay! Please please please, af stay away. I don't know how you can stand not testing. Don't pay any attention to those temps. And thank you, I think I just might do that. Have to talk it over with hubby first. Money is kinda tight around here lately.

Sounds like IB, maybe? Oh that is so exciting! Not pushing for you to get too excited but that's not stopping me over here. Wow, I think you may have caught something there, yay! Please please please, af stay away. I don't know how you can stand not testing. Don't pay any attention to those temps. And thank you, I think I just might do that. Have to talk it over with hubby first. Money is kinda tight around here lately.

Me personally I just really think there is nothing to exspensive to get a little bunddle of joy. But yes I know exactly what you mean about money being tight, Hubby is a private securty quard and at 10 dollars an hour it still doesnt stretch very far and he is the only one working, so yes I know exactly where you are coming from. I do hope AF doesnt come, trying not to test is really hard, but if she showes no need to test if she doesnt then of course I will test, but to refrain from doing it is hard. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

You know if it was a late implantation then AF wont show on time and will be late so more and likely may have to wait for aleast a week for the hormones to elevate, HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

The crazy thing is as bad as he claim to want this he can't stand the thought of spending money on it since the reversal but he's put thousands and thousands of dollars into his car in the last 2 yrs and still going. Makes sure he keeps money aside for that.....I know how you feel about testing. I have given up on that. But then again I haven't had much reason to believe I needed to. I have been holding on to this one test for about 5 months now.

The crazy thing is as bad as he claim to want this he can't stand the thought of spending money on it since the reversal but he's put thousands and thousands of dollars into his car in the last 2 yrs and still going. Makes sure he keeps money aside for that.....I know how you feel about testing. I have given up on that. But then again I haven't had much reason to believe I needed to. I have been holding on to this one test for about 5 months now.

I tell you honey MEN some times make you soooo angry, I know that has to get under your skin, If it were me I would be furious about that, It would make you feel that he doesnt find the baby as important to him as it is to you, but some men dont think about when they do something like that what us women may think, I do hope that is not the case, but with that situation cant help but think that, chances are that is not what he feels I am sure he wants it as much as you, but at times situations like that would make you think that, Its rough at times my hubby does those things and I get in thise ranges of thoughts and then out of the blue he starts talking about the baby and it changes your whole thought and again, Like then you say to yourself why did I think such a thing? they drive you crazy sometimes, but you have to love them. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Please, after all the badgering he did about how it's my fault I'm not pregnant! I just wish he would understand that I did do a major switch to my body by getting my tubes tied. It is not unheard of for things not to be back to normal after a reversal and that more than likely you will need to help things along. He doesn't get that at all and isn't willing to hear me explain. If he heard someone else tell him, I bet he'd be more on board. So between that and this stupid car that his life revolves around it's like. I try to not be that nagging wife and let him have his thing. I think all men, and women, should have their own outlet or hobby but when it consumes your whole life it's a problem. I mean his mind is on the car 24/7. No exaggeration! Maybe he's using that to not deal with what is really on his mind.

8dpo is right on time..not late at all. I think you should be safe to start testing about 2 days after implantation. Remember it's when you ovulate that determines when your next cycle will start. How long is your average lp? I'm getting more and more excited for you!

Please, after all the badgering he did about how it's my fault I'm not pregnant! I just wish he would understand that I did do a major switch to my body by getting my tubes tied. It is not unheard of for things not to be back to normal after a reversal and that more than likely you will need to help things along. He doesn't get that at all and isn't willing to hear me explain. If he heard someone else tell him, I bet he'd be more on board. So between that and this stupid car that his life revolves around it's like. I try to not be that nagging wife and let him have his thing. I think all men, and women, should have their own outlet or hobby but when it consumes your whole life it's a problem. I mean his mind is on the car 24/7. No exaggeration! Maybe he's using that to not deal with what is really on his mind.

You know sweetie you could very well be right men deal with things so differently then us women.

8dpo is right on time..not late at all. I think you should be safe to start testing about 2 days after implantation. Remember it's when you ovulate that determines when your next cycle will start. How long is your average lp? I'm getting more and more excited for you!

well LP is normally about 13 or 14 is that good or bad?

Can't get any better than that. I started taking b6 because mine was getting short like 11 days and since I've been at 14. Sounds like everything is lined up just the way it should for your bfp. If you don't have anything by Sunday I would definitely test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->