Witch got me :( CD2 waiters welcome!

Thanks, that's what I told my husband. I have to keep on her. It will be a year in May and like yourself I've tried just about everything else. It's like a told you, some doctor's don't know how to deal with people who have had reversal surgery and it's exactly why I don't trust someone who has little experience with high-risk pregnancies. I know when I become pregnant I will need a cerclage done. She sounded confident when talking to me about that when I told her I was trying to conceive again, but I don't want to take that risk. I wish I could go back to my old ob/gyn but I was living in Jersey then.

Babyluv we will over come these hurdles we are going through, I am sure of it, it is just taking more time for us. :hugs: we will make it, we just need to find the right ones willing to help us and not judge, and asume we are not capable of pregnancy, we are and we will achieve these . HUGS HUGAS FRIENDS long wanted bunddle of joys

:hugs::hugs::hugs: YES WE WILL!!!!:flower:

Hi babyluv on cd 8, OPK still neg as of right now, exspect a positive anywhere from cd 9 cd13 just waiting testing twice aday, and using preseed and softcups,hoping to bed every other day til positive and ded the day of positive and the next 3 days after the positive or unril temp rise. pray it works this time. how are you sweetie,what cd are you on? HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Sounds like a plan. Ha ha, I just told hubby we haven't bd since yesterday morning. Tonight is a must. Last night I was so tired I fell asleep in my clothes and didn't wake till morning. Cd 11 for me. Been having ewcm since the end of af and sharp pinching around my ovaries for the last 2 days. Didn't get to temp today but I usually O between cd13 and 16. I think it will be earlier this time around. No real bd schedule though and haven't used preseed or softcups in months. Told him I want to try royal jelly again, but he says no more. He doesn't want to spend any more money, just stick to good old fashion love making.

Sounds like a plan. Ha ha, I just told hubby we haven't bd since yesterday morning. Tonight is a must. Last night I was so tired I fell asleep in my clothes and didn't wake till morning. Cd 11 for me. Been having ewcm since the end of af and sharp pinching around my ovaries for the last 2 days. Didn't get to temp today but I usually O between cd13 and 16. I think it will be earlier this time around. No real bd schedule though and haven't used preseed or softcups in months. Told him I want to try royal jelly again, but he says no more. He doesn't want to spend any more money, just stick to good old fashion love making.

hi sweetie on cd 11 and I got my positive OPK on cd 9 so been bedding since cd 7, using preseed and cups with every one, OOOOH how I hope this is the month, the 11th ofd this month will a year since the tubal reversal, and still no little bunddle of joy yet, sooo this has got to be it. I know about the spending of money, OPKs, Pregnancy test, softcups, preseed, But I look at it this way I am going to try everything I can, sooo I am using preseed, softcups, Maca,prenantal, and hubby is using the pycnegenol and his daily vit. It does run into money, But it will be worth it for that little bunddle of joy. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Trust me, if I didn't have to go to him for money I would have all that stuff. I could really use the softcups. Still have a little preseed left because he doesn't like how it feels. I'm still taking my prenatals and B-complex. He has a bunch of stuff he takes. You ovulate early. I'm on cd14. No temp rise yet. I'm thinking it will rise tomorrow. I hope the one year is all it takes for you. Enough with the waiting already. We're not getting any younger. How was your weekend? Haven't heard about your dad. How are things going with him?

Hey, long time no hear from. What are you up to? How's the tww going, any symptom spotting yet? I'm not sure if I am 6 or 4dpo today. Had a big rise on cd15 but it fell back the next day. My charts have 2 different days so we shall see. It's been hard taking my temps getting up at the same time.

Hope your weekend was better than mine. We had a sewage problem so I was stuck with my husband in our basement for two days helping him change pipes and stuff. It was a mess. So not fun.

Hey, long time no hear from. What are you up to? How's the tww going, any symptom spotting yet? I'm not sure if I am 6 or 4dpo today. Had a big rise on cd15 but it fell back the next day. My charts have 2 different days so we shall see. It's been hard taking my temps getting up at the same time.

Hope your weekend was better than mine. We had a sewage problem so I was stuck with my husband in our basement for two days helping him change pipes and stuff. It was a mess. So not fun.

Hi sweetie well weekend was nice, went to brothers and mother inlaws for easter was really nice to see all the children hunting eggs, but yet felt empty, if you know what I mean. no symptoms on cd 17 temp is holding at 98.2. I tell you I dont know how many more months I can take this :nope:. Sooo sorry for your issues you had with the pipes and sewer promblems I am sure it was no fun, hope you got it fixed? All this is really becoming a pain in my ______, But I know I need to hang in there, but I think I am hanging on by a thread, it is sooooo depressing with every passing month :cry::growlmad: HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Remember, think Happy Thoughts!:hugs::hugs: I don't like to see my friends in pain. I know what it is like to want something so badly. I picked my daughter up from school ystrdy and had to go inside to the bathroom. Why was the only person to come in there with me was a woman nursing her newborn baby? I tried my best to just smile and say to myself be happy for her blessings. I just try to keep thinking positive so I don't get so lost in my own pain. It helps a little. I hate feeling depressed. I usually can't wait till the end of the month. Right now I'm just enjoying the not knowing part an the fact that I just might be pregnant. Not saying I will be as joyful if af appears. One day at a time. Ya know?

Remember, think Happy Thoughts!:hugs::hugs: I don't like to see my friends in pain. I know what it is like to want something so badly. I picked my daughter up from school ystrdy and had to go inside to the bathroom. Why was the only person to come in there with me was a woman nursing her newborn baby? I tried my best to just smile and say to myself be happy for her blessings. I just try to keep thinking positive so I don't get so lost in my own pain. It helps a little. I hate feeling depressed. I usually can't wait till the end of the month. Right now I'm just enjoying the not knowing part an the fact that I just might be pregnant. Not saying I will be as joyful if af appears. One day at a time. Ya know?

Hi sweetie thanks for the heart felt words, It is sooo hard for me, just really thought it would of happened by now, a year to me is a long time, well hubby is to go to the urologist appt this month about the morpology I believe it is the 23rd I do hope doc. does another SA and then I can see if his numbers have changed any with him being on the vitamins and that pycnenegenol. I hope it isnt anything serious, But I think that is what my doc. is waiting for the results from the urologist and see what he says before he does anything else, I just hope we can still do IVF. The closer the appt gets for hubby the more stressed I am getting. The bathroom thing at your daughter school I dont think I could of handled that too well. Thankyou soooo much for being the friend you are, and us being sooo far apart, I do hope the day will come when we meet in person, and watch our children play together. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

I try to be a good friend. Words are the best I can give from so far away. I know this whole process sucks. It's just good to know we have support and are not alone. Just think, we have children of our own. Some people are not so lucky.

I try to be a good friend. Words are the best I can give from so far away. I know this whole process sucks. It's just good to know we have support and are not alone. Just think, we have children of our own. Some people are not so lucky.

hi sweetie and yes your words are sooo true, hope all is well with you. sorry about the noy so confident attitude, I wont giveup, I wish the best for all women to concieve here on these posts, I pray soon it will be us. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Hi friend. How are you feeling today? I don't know if this tww is going by fast or dragging. How much longer do you have?

WellI heard some news that scares me a lil bit. A friend of mine's fiance was pregnant with twins a.d just lost them both at 6 months. I can't imagine how they must be feeling. Since I've been trying I keep having miscarriage on my mind. It has never happened to me before but you hear so many spirits of tr women getting pregnant and losing it because of now messed up hormones after tubal. I have been blessed to be diagnosed with incompetent cervix and have never lost a child. It sometimes makes me wonder if I should just be satisfied with that and not push for any more miracles.

Hi friend. How are you feeling today? I don't know if this tww is going by fast or dragging. How much longer do you have? hace

WellI heard some news that scares me a lil bit. A friend of mine's fiance was pregnant with twins a.d just lost them both at 6 months. I can't imagine how they must be feeling. Since I've been trying I keep having miscarriage on my mind. It has never happened to me before but you hear so many spirits of tr women getting pregnant and losing it because of now messed up hormones after tubal. I have been blessed to be diagnosed with incompetent cervix and have never lost a child. It sometimes makes me wonder if I should just be satisfied with that and not push for any more miracles.

Hi friend. How are you feeling today? I don't know if this tww is going by fast or dragging. How much longer do you have?

,Hi sweetie, my Af is due the 18th, soooo sorry to hear about your friend, that is so sad, and as far as you feel about it that is normal, but that is only in some women not all. If it is meant to be it will happen, though it is very heartbreaking I know it would be for me, but try not to dwell on that it may hurt you in a long run, It can happen to the most healthiest women. Hope all is welll with you friend, and I am sooo sorry for your friends lost, I will keep her in my prayers. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Thanks hun. Even from a distance we seem to have synched our cycles. I'm due on the 18th too. Maybe that's a sign that we will get pregnant together!!

Good morning. Hope you're enjoying this nice weather like I am. Lol, I say that now while it's still early, later I won't be want to go outside they say it's gonna be a hot one here. How's things going so far with you? I'm patiently awaiting af. Had a nice big temp drop and cervix starting to open up. Looks like I'm gonna have to face another cycle. I counted and the date will be a year next month but this was my 12th cycle. Made a call to my doctor this morning and she's actually in today. Now let's hope I get a call back. I hope you're having pg symptoms and no signs of pms.

Good morning. Hope you're enjoying this nice weather like I am. Lol, I say that now while it's still early, later I won't be want to go outside they say it's gonna be a hot one here. How's things going so far with you? I'm patiently awaiting af. Had a nice big temp drop and cervix starting to open up. Looks like I'm gonna have to face another cycle. I counted and the date will be a year next month but this was my 12th cycle. Made a call to my doctor this morning and she's actually in today. Now let's hope I get a call back. I hope you're having pg symptoms and no signs of pms.

Hi sweetie well Af showed up on time the 18th like clock work, hubby is at the doc. now that urologist I was telling you about to check the morphology, wanted to go, but my stepson is home sick with a stomach virus and ear infection so couldnt go, I hope we get some good news, It was a ywar for hubbt and I this month on the 11th since the sergery for us with no conceptions, so not sure what the next step is going to be for us, but will without a doubt let you know my friend, I do hope you get some answers to what yours is. has Af came yet for you? HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

hey babyluv hubby came back from urologist and doc. could not find any promblems with him, doc. also did some bloodwork and we need to find out what that shows,but I quess the issue must be with me :cry::cry: you know I didnt want it to be a promblem with either of us,but if it is showing everything is fine with him, then it must be with me, the urologist said that I could poss. have scar tissue with the tubal reversal,or there could be other issue, hubby did tell doc. that I have normal cycles and reg. ovulation, so doc. says I need to be evaluated and checked because we dont have time beings I am 40. I am sooo stressed and now worried that it is me, and its not going to happen for us, What if I cant give him a child? oooooh babyluv I am sooo filled with soooo many emotions right now. Hope all is well with you, sorry for the overload of issues I just spirted out, just need some encouragement that things are going to be ok, and alot of prayers.:hugs::hugs: Friends

I was beginning to worry about you. Wish you had some better news. Well it was kinda good right? Hubby is fine so that's great, but I so know how it feels to have it seem like all the burden is on yourself. I hate every month telling DH that af is here and seeing the disappointment in his face when he says, I guess your not pregnant. :cry: As hard as it is for me, nothing hurts more than knowing that's the one thing that he wants so badly and I can't seem to come through. Af came for me around midnight, so just in time for me too. I think I am going to have to go ahead and find another doctor. Called on Monday and she was actually in but still haven't gotten a response. Why can't I just go on my own and get tested? I just need to know what's going on with the tube before I can even think about any other moves. Seems like you may be looking at having one done too. This so sucks. I don't even know what else to say anymore.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->