Witch got me :( CD2 waiters welcome!

I'm sorry to hear that. I know you're hoping for answers from the sa but also it won't be good to hear bad news on his end. It's a tough one. I hope you get the answer you're looking for. Either way you'll be one step closer to getting help. You never know til af shows. You may still be in.

I'm sorry to hear that. I know you're hoping for answers from the sa but also it won't be good to hear bad news on his end. It's a tough one. I hope you get the answer you're looking for. Either way you'll be one step closer to getting help. You never know til af shows. You may still be in.

Hi babyluv3 I am out AF showed this morning :cry::growlmad:, Oh how I hate her. I just cant stand the waiting, waiting fir aunt flo, waiting for fertile days, the 2 week wait, waiting for test results, well one thing is for sure got plenty of practice for waiting. how are you doing sweetie? I hope I get some answers and good ones I pray. :hugs: friends.

That sucks hun. Next week will be here soon enough and that's one less thing you will have to wait for. Tomorrow will be a better day!

So, my sister sent me a pic of her 10 month old baby girl. I went to show it to my husband and he tells me he just had a dream that was filled with babies. He said people kept putting them in his face and he was getting so upset that he went to a friend to get advice on whether to leave me or not. Isn't that nice? I'm like how do you think I feel.

So, my sister sent me a pic of her 10 month old baby girl. I went to show it to my husband and he tells me he just had a dream that was filled with babies. He said people kept putting them in his face and he was getting so upset that he went to a friend to get advice on whether to leave me or not. Isn't that nice? I'm like how do you think I feel.

mababyluv3 thats offel I am so sorry he said something so horrible, what is wrong with this man? here is a hug sweetie:hugs: Does he have a heart at all? exspeacially for your feelings? did he even think how that would even make you feel? NOOOOO of course not or he would of never said anything like that. again honey I am so sorry, here is another :hugs:. Yup waiting for the fertile period now. Keep intouch sweetheart, you will surely be in my prayers.:hugs::hugs: FRIENDS

Thanks. Sometimes I don't know if he doesn't realize or is he tryna hint. The fact that he had two great sa's isn't helping in my favor two much.

Thanks. Sometimes I don't know if he doesn't realize or is he tryna hint. The fact that he had two great sa's isn't helping in my favor two much.

mybabyluv3 That is wonderful that his sa came back great. Have you tried to talk to him about what he said, It may help him understand how it made you feel honey, It is best to have communication between you both. So that you know what to say and how to say it, you know what I mean? just a suggestion. Maybe he didnt mean it the way it came out, but it is better to know than not know at all, and then sit and wonder if he really meant it you know :hugs: It could be that you have a lot of unanswered questions in your head and heart and this is the only way you will get the answers sweetheart. Give it a try and talk to him. It would be worth it for the love and the sweet bunddle of joy you will be bringing in to your love circle :hugs::hugs: sending you lots of hugs and :dust::dust: keep intouch as I will too. Goodnight sweetie and hang inthere. FRIENDS

It's good to hear from you. Don't worry about me. I will be ok. I think I ovulated ystrdy. Not getting hopes up. We did get to bd everyday except saturday but you know how it goes. All things can seem lined up but we still get that bfn in the end. Not counting myself out til the end.

Three more days til your hubby's sa. I know you can't wait for it to be over. Him too.

So I guess I didn't O monday. Temp was down today. Should of known. Had some ewcm ystrdy. Glad I kept up the bd but wish I had lastnight. Would've given it the whole night. He tried to wake me but I was too out of it. kicking myself this morn. Only got a quickie in before getting up to get dd off to school.
Enough about me. How are you hun? Anything new?

So I guess I didn't O monday. Temp was down today. Should of known. Had some ewcm ystrdy. Glad I kept up the bd but wish I had lastnight. Would've given it the whole night. He tried to wake me but I was too out of it. kicking myself this morn. Only got a quickie in before getting up to get dd off to school.
Enough about me. How are you hun? Anything new?

mybabyluv on cycle day 5 now the wait for the fertile period yeah, normally a positive OPK anywhere between cycle day 10, 11,or 12, so we will see, and yes cant wait for the sa for hubby I pray it comes back good really dont want another delima to deal with. I wont worry if you dont want me to, just concerned,:hugs: Dont like to hear you down in spirits at times is all. :hugs: It means alot with all the encouraging words you have given me. So just trying to give some back. Wish you lived close, I believe we could really have alot of girlfriend fun, like going to the mall, maybe to the movies, to lunch, and just hanging out. sending you lots of HUGS, HUGS, and baby dust sweetie. keep intouch as I will too. FRIENDS. HUBBY AND I ARE GETTING EXCITED FOR ANSWERS>:hugs::hugs::happydance::thumbup:

I hope everything turns out great. Don't need any more hurdles. Can't wait for your fertile period so I can cheer you on! You're right. We meet so many cool people on here that you have so much ib common with and who are going through the same struggles yet you can't just hang out. Well at least we are in the same country so it's not impossible, lol!

I hope everything turns out great. Don't need any more hurdles. Can't wait for your fertile period so I can cheer you on! You're right. We meet so many cool people on here that you have so much ib common with and who are going through the same struggles yet you can't just hang out. Well at least we are in the same country so it's not impossible, lol!

mybabyluv3 I am extremely happy that we can at least talk here it is a really wonderful thing. I enjoy every single post I recieve from you, Its like we have known one another for such a long time, You are my personal pen pal so to speak:hugs: Keep intouch sweetie as I will do the same. sending you lots of HUGS, HUGS, and lots of babydust. FRIENDS.

I will be thinking of you. Let me know results as soon as you can.

mybabyluv hubby just got back doc. should have results tuesday.:test: PRAYING, PRAYING. FRIENDS:hugs:

Tuesday??? Are you serious?? Why so long that's crazy. Ok let me calm down now, lol! At least the main part is over, ib just know the wait isn't going to be fun for you. Wish you didn't have to go thru all that. How did your hubby say it went? Was he cool with the whole process or was he nervous?

Tuesday??? Are you serious?? Why so long that's crazy. Ok let me calm down now, lol! At least the main part is over, ib just know the wait isn't going to be fun for you. Wish you didn't have to go thru all that. How did your hubby say it went? Was he cool with the whole process or was he nervous?

mybabyluv3 It will take more and likely that long because the doc. that ordered it is the one that did my yubal reversal, and he is in Louiville Kentucky. so the test is getting done here in west Virginia, then the results are to be fax to doc. then doc. will email us to let us know the outcome. I know I hate the wait, but got to do what you got to do. are you calm now LOL. Hubby says it was a private room with everything you could think of. If you know what I mean LOL, but like he said what man needs that all he has to do is think of his wife or his woman, he thinks that is crazy for a man to need that kind of stuff, I love him so very much, God truly blessed me one loving man thats for sure. Not that at times I dont get mad with him on some things when he gets under my skin., But no relationship or marriage is perfect, If someone says that they are lieing through their teeth, when you have disagreements and misunderstandings that is what tests your love, weather you can stand any storms that come along, and when you make it through that is what makes your marriage or relationship stronger. well enough of the cooshy stuff LOL. how are you sweetie? will keep intouch with results also as soon as I know. HUGS, HUGS, FRIENDS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->