Woke up this morning feeling....

mummysarah

Reaction score
Greatful! I just woke up feeling so greatful and positive! It's pissing it down outside and im aching from lying funny, but I just feel content! I have a beautiful son and memories of my beautiful daughter and a husband I love to bits and in about 8 weeks I will have a new gorgeous baby. Now i'm not always the happiest person and life can throw us so much crap but today Im just feeling blessed with what I have! :thumbup:
Tomorrow maybe a different story, but for today im going to enjoy. Anyone else have days like this? I hope this makes at least 1 person feel positive for one day as I think it's important to reflect on what we have and how lucky we mostly are xxxx

Glad your having a great day hun wish i could say the same but i woke up this morning at 3am after only having 5 hours sleep :cry: lol

I have days like this! I'm so greatful for having a healthy baby growing inside me, so greatful for having such a loving and caring husband who really wants to become a family and so greatful for just having such a good life in general.

I feel very blessed and try to keep these feelings as much as possible, they make pregnancy a wonderful experience and I love every bit of it!

:happydance:!

I think on many days it's hard to keep positive when there is so much going on, but when I sit back and look at my perfect boy and my already overstretched belly, I really have alot to be greatful for. Things could be so much worse xx
Leahsbabybum, Im sorry you're feeling crap, hope you manage to get some sleep, it will all be worth it:hugs:

well you have certainly put a smile on my face form reading this! im feeling the exact same way now and cant wait for my bundle of joy to arrive.

you should feel blessed sar!! your daughter was a beautiful beautiful angel and will NEVER b 4Gotten and your son... well...... wat can i say? he is a truly amazing,clever,adorable,handsome,caring lil boy! n wen u n him sing 'your song' it brings a tear 2 my eye!! oh and as 4 ur husband..... hes alrite i spose lollol<jus kiddin!! i love 2 hear how happy u r as theres not 1 person i kno in this world that deserves it more than u!! now get ur arse round ere n do me garden!! hahahahahaha

you should feel blessed sar!! your daughter was a beautiful beautiful angel and will NEVER b 4Gotten and your son... well...... wat can i say? he is a truly amazing,clever,adorable,handsome,caring lil boy! n wen u n him sing 'your song' it brings a tear 2 my eye!! oh and as 4 ur husband..... hes alrite i spose lollol<jus kiddin!! i love 2 hear how happy u r as theres not 1 person i kno in this world that deserves it more than u!! now get ur arse round ere n do me garden!! hahahahahaha

You have just made me cry!:cry: Thank you sooo much!! I will be round asap xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->